• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The data that the younger one is the more liberal is proof conservatives is more wis

Re: The data that the younger one is the more liberal is proof conservatives is more

actual facts are the price of gold per ounce compared to beads per ounce

We don't trade in beads anymore. Nobody does. What the **** is your point? Do you have one?

Re: The data that the younger one is the more liberal is proof conservatives is more

We don't trade in beads anymore. Nobody does. What the **** is your point? Do you have one?

price per ounce tells you what is the most valuable... price per ounce of beads does not come close

price per ounce tells you what is the most valuable... price per ounce of beads does not come close

Plutonium is more expensive per ounce than gold. So are heroin and crack cocaine, for that matter. Are you advocating switching to a smack-based economy?

check per ounce the cost and compare to gold to see the truth

Plutonium is more expensive per ounce than gold. So are heroin and crack cocaine, for that matter. Are you advocating switching to a smack-based economy?

you compare by the price that is FREE to trade....

what language is this?

when the very young has equal logic as an older person they STILL are less wise because of the lack of experience with life....

/////////////////

understand how einstein saw parrots and grammar rememberers as less wise than logic that brings success

HERE is the THING a little dirt on gold and no dirt on a shiny fools gold proves a wisdom test who would take the dirty gold over the the clean and pretty fools gold...... same thing with life.. it is logic that succeeds and the true wisdom

A wise person would understand that the value of gold verses fool's gold is arbitrary. They're both, simply, elements.

If old people are so freaking' wise, how do they get scammed so often? Who gets an email from an African prince, looking to move some cash to the US and doesn't get suspicious when the prince needs your routing number?

My aunt Janet was a beautiful person who wouldn't have harmed a fly. She lived a long life but had very little experience. She lived in my grandmother's house her whole life, never dating, never traveling, never understanding. She was a spiritual prisoner of Jesus who grew her hair too long to be convenient, dressed only in the approved garb of Pentecostals and never questioned ANY of the ridiculous things that were thrust upon her in life. Was she wise? No. She could recite bible verses ad nausiam, she could tell you which televangelist was the most "knowledgeable" but she wasn't wise.

I reject the entire premise that age is wisdom. Age can often be a worn-in intellectual rut that one cannot escape. It is my experience that the young often see the world much more accurately than the old, who are impeded by a lifetime of baggage. Small children could never look at war and see an act of divine justice. That kind of spiritual "creativity" requires years of self-abuse to concoct.

A wise person would understand that the value of gold verses fool's gold is arbitrary. They're both, simply, elements.

If old people are so freaking' wise, how do they get scammed so often? Who gets an email from an African prince, looking to move some cash to the US and doesn't get suspicious when the prince needs your routing number?

My aunt Janet was a beautiful person who wouldn't have harmed a fly. She lived a long life but had very little experience. She lived in my grandmother's house her whole life, never dating, never traveling, never understanding. She was a spiritual prisoner of Jesus who grew her hair too long to be convenient, dressed only in the approved garb of Pentecostals and never questioned ANY of the ridiculous things that were thrust upon her in life. Was she wise? No. She could recite bible verses ad nausiam, she could tell you which televangelist was the most "knowledgeable" but she wasn't wise.

I reject the entire premise that age is wisdom. Age can often be a worn-in intellectual rut that one cannot escape. It is my experience that the young often see the world much more accurately than the old, who are impeded by a lifetime of baggage. Small children could never look at war and see an act of divine justice. That kind of spiritual "creativity" requires years of self-abuse to concoct.

no a wise person will know that gold is more valuable than fools gold.. he can buy much more ...

no a wise person will know that gold is more valuable than fools gold.. he can buy much more ...

I'm sorry, I mistakenly believed that you were an illiterate who was still capable of understanding what others write. I stand corrected.

I'm sorry, I mistakenly believed that you were an illiterate who was still capable of understanding what others write. I stand corrected.

can that post be understood?

age is indeed means more wisdom if everything else is equal... why??......because of more experience with life and data.. this is easy to understand

age is indeed means more wisdom if everything else is equal... why??......because of more experience with life and data.. this is easy to understand

His Aunt had the data. She didn't have the intelligence to communicate any wisdom other than what had accumulated about the Bible, y'see? I guess she had data limited to her knowledge of Pentecostalism.

His Aunt had the data. She didn't have the intelligence to communicate any wisdom other than what had accumulated about the Bible, y'see? I guess she had data limited to her knowledge of Pentecostalism.

yep experience trumps as most wise IF everything else is equal

Bingo! She wouldn't even entertain an idea that didn't fit into her bible. Everything she couldn't understand would have been explained away as demons. The sad thing is that so many others are as children in their thinking and they are pandered to by the government, the media and entertainment. Every time a football player thanks Jesus for a touchdown or some moron rap "artist" thanks god for their success, I cringe. What's worse is that these sort of stupid acts of phony, exclusively rhetorical gratitude inexplicably earn them spiritual points with the public.

I'd rather trust the sustaining ability of half a sandwich offered by an atheist than a thousand prayers offered by the god fearing.

Nations that ignore this fact will fall into misery.. having voters voting with less experience voting EQUALLY to ones with more experience proves that conservatives are more wise than liberals...JUST THIS FACT proves this 100%

Ah I figure this was your post!
I'm 27 and a Republican, but wise enough not to vote for Trump. Another one of your theories that doesn't hold up to reality.

Nations that ignore this fact will fall into misery.. having voters voting with less experience voting EQUALLY to ones with more experience proves that conservatives are more wise than liberals...JUST THIS FACT proves this 100%

So what are you suggesting?
That we move the voting age to 65?
That older peoples votes should count as two votes,versus the one vote the younguns get.
I live in Louisiana,which is run run by conservatives.
We are ,along with Alabama and Mississippi (both governed by conservatives) are at the bottom of so many things like education,poverty,infant mortality,job creation....
It is conservatives themselves who continue to put these people in power.
If that's the measure of you consider wisdom,I'll take my chances with youthful inexperience.

Ah I figure this was your post!
I'm 27 and a Republican, but wise enough not to vote for Trump. Another one of your theories that doesn't hold up to reality.

You better vote real hard if your state's gubernatorial or congressional election cycles are this year.

You better vote real hard if your state's gubernatorial or congressional election cycles are this year.

Luckily it is next year.

Back
Top Bottom