• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The data that the younger one is the more liberal is proof conservatives is more wis

Re: The data that the younger one is the more liberal is proof conservatives is more

answer this question.. does 18 yr olds have less experience as 40 year olds ?? that is the proof that wisdom is with conservatives... it is slam dunk proof

so since im 31 you should listen to me instead of an 18 year old becase im 13 years older?

Re: The data that the younger one is the more liberal is proof conservatives is more

...Are you drunk?

would someone be drunk if they said 18 Yr olds have equal experience to 40 year olds

does 18 years give equal experience as 40 years?

answer this question.. does 18 yr olds have less experience as 40 year olds ?? that is the proof that wisdom is with conservatives... it is slam dunk proof

This is absolutely asinine. Your argument seems to be (seems, I say, because your prose is virtually unintelligible) that old people are, by default, smarter than younger people, and since older voters trend more conservative, then boom, conservatives rule, liberals drool, QED.

since this guy is older then me i should just do as he says?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders

he has more life experience then i do

so since im 31 you should listen to me instead of an 18 year old becase im 13 years older?

YES IF everything else is equal.... but the main thing that makes one more wise is LOGIC... the ones with the higher logic will be the most wise and why soon there will be a logic test to be able to vote

YES IF everything else is equal.... but the main thing that makes one more wise is LOGIC... the ones with the higher logic will be the most wise and why soon there will be a logic test to be able to vote

what do you mean by everything else?

This is absolutely asinine. Your argument seems to be (seems, I say, because your prose is virtually unintelligible) that old people are, by default, smarter than younger people, and since older voters trend more conservative, then boom, conservatives rule, liberals drool, QED.
if everything is equal than experience trumps... BUT logic is the real wisdom and voters must pass a high logic intellect to test to vote.. check science who they say have the highest logic and they would be the voters and conservatives would stop liberalism world wide

would someone be drunk if they said 18 Yr olds have equal experience to 40 year olds

No, but they may type like this:

if everything is equal than experience trumps... BUT logic is the real wisdom and voters must pass a high logic intellect to test to vote.. check science who they say have the highest logic and they would be the voters and conservatives would stop liberalism world wide

And who makes the test?

I seem to recall there actually used to be a test for certain voters in this country. It didn't work out so well.

what do you mean by everything else?

IF LOGICAL THINKING ABILITY is equal in both groups then experience with those groups trumps

Oh, and there will never be a "logic test" to vote. If you really believe there will be, you live in a fantasy world.

you may have a problem voting in that case

Appeal to Authority - TV Tropes

And who makes the test?

I remember when there actually used to be a test for certain voters in this country. It didn't work out so well.

sat math test is similar to a logic test and that shows that liberalism comes from the unwise.. make a test similar to the sat math test for voters

IF LOGICAL THINKING ABILITY is equal in both groups then experience with those groups trumps

so shouldn't we consider the logic of political arguments rather then the age of who votes for what?

Oh, and there will never be a "logic test" to vote. If you really believe there will be, you live in a fantasy world.

WRONG... america's property test was a wisdom test for voters this test will come in the same way as sat math test

WRONG... america's property test was a wisdom test for voters this test will come in the same way as sat math test

I'm sure it will happen. You should hold your breath until it does.

laying back and typing with me toes while hot babes pops grapes in me mouth and fans me hair IS WISE.. best to do WISE over looking WISE

laying back and typing with me toes while hot babes pops grapes in me mouth and fans me hair IS WISE.. best to do WISE over looking WISE

Aaaaaand it's a poe. Dilemma solved.

*Snicker* ...Okay.

how can one reason with one who thinks gold is less valuable as beads when the whites trading to the indians beads for gold

Because to indans, gold was worthless, value is in the eye of the beholder, for a civilization rather than a tribal society, gold is a sign of wealth, why it held value, in a modern society, besides wealth, it is used for many electronics due to high conductivity and corrosion resistance.

To indians or native americans, they had no need, they would rather have had copper or steel or bronze since they could make tools from them, and atleast beads can be used for certain sexual acts (cough cough). They were hunter gatherers they had no need since they had no society based on monetary value or wealth, they had trade based off need and a little desire, but were often more worried about food and use full materials for tools and beads that kept bad spirits away then gold.

Aaaaaand it's a poe. Dilemma solved.
AHH it is solved .. high logic makes the best value decisions

Back
Top Bottom