• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The data that the younger one is the more liberal is proof conservatives is more wis

Re: The data that the younger one is the more liberal is proof conservatives is more

laying back and typing with me toes while hot babes pops grapes in me mouth and fans me hair IS WISE.. best to do WISE over looking WISE

but if you got a mechanical fan the hot babe good be put to better use what foolishness :mrgreen:

Re: The data that the younger one is the more liberal is proof conservatives is more

Because to indans, gold was worthless, value is in the eye of the beholder, for a civilization rather than a tribal society, gold is a sign of wealth, why it held value, in a modern society, besides wealth, it is used for many electronics due to high conductivity and corrosion resistance.

To indians or native americans, they had no need, they would rather have had copper or steel or bronze since they could make tools from them, and atleast beads can be used for certain sexual acts (cough cough). They were hunter gatherers they had no need since they had no society based on monetary value or wealth, they had trade based off need and a little desire, but were often more worried about food and use full materials for tools and beads that kept bad spirits away then gold.

I like your spirit, but you really should quit while you have all your brain cells intact.

Because to indans, gold was worthless, value is in the eye of the beholder, for a civilization rather than a tribal society, gold is a sign of wealth, why it held value, in a modern society, besides wealth, it is used for many electronics due to high conductivity and corrosion resistance.

To indians or native americans, they had no need, they would rather have had copper or steel or bronze since they could make tools from them, and atleast beads can be used for certain sexual acts (cough cough). They were hunter gatherers they had no need since they had no society based on monetary value or wealth, they had trade based off need and a little desire, but were often more worried about food and use full materials for tools and beads that kept bad spirits away then gold.

yes the indians thought gold was worthless BECAUSE their lower logic could not see the differences i gold and how it can be used to push humanity to power and progress

I like your spirit, but you really should quit while you have all your brain cells intact.

Are you saying this debate is a lost cause because it is like a pigeon playing chess?

yes the indians thought gold was worthless BECAUSE their lower logic could not see the differences i gold and how it can be used to push humanity to power and progress

Name me 10 things you can create with gold that you can't do better with another substance. And ... go.

Or they did not give a crap, because they were a hybrid agrarian/hunter gatherer society with traditions that never put wealth as their primary concern.

Are you saying this debate is a lost cause because it is like a pigeon playing chess?

It's like a pigeon having a seizure playing chess. There is no debate before it starts knocking stuff over.

Lol, that's a good one.

since this guy is older then me i should just do as he says?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders

he has more life experience then i do
No, don't do what Bernie Sanders says, just because he's old.

laying back and typing with me toes while hot babes pops grapes in me mouth and fans me hair IS WISE.. best to do WISE over looking WISE
Not my hot babes, I hope!

understand how einstein saw parrots and grammar rememberers as less wise than logic that brings success

HERE is the THING a little dirt on gold and no dirt on a shiny fools gold proves a wisdom test who would take the dirty gold over the the clean and pretty fools gold...... same thing with life.. it is logic that succeeds and the true wisdom

Interesting that grammar was brought up... however I think SailaWay was referring to the parrot Einstein, and not the German. Let me try to decipher this: syntax and diction work hand in hand. You can have all the proof in the world, but if it's not strung together, then you're not omniscient, just insane. Likewise, you can have all the string in the world and get tied up in it without tying any real knots.

Name me 10 things you can create with gold that you can't do better with another substance. And ... go.

Electronics are the only any normal person could think of. It's value was it's rarity, and that is why it became a currency, it was rare and impossible to counterfeit. This however only works in a society that needs a solid currency, which the native americans did not.

Electronics are the only any normal person could think of. It's value was it's rarity, and that is why it became a currency, it was rare and impossible to counterfeit. This however only works in a society that needs a solid currency, which the native americans did not.

True; however, silver is more conductive than gold. So is copper, for that matter.

True; however, silver is more conductive than gold. So is copper, for that matter.

But gold does not tarnish, rust or corrode, hence why nearly all modern electronics are gold plated, rather than straight copper like what used to be used, since the base metal would be protected.

But gold does not tarnish, rust or corrode, hence why nearly all modern electronics are gold plated, rather than straight copper like what used to be used, since the base metal would be protected.

Yes, that's correct.

Elle Evans: the model who acts like a Bond Girl with a heart of gold!
girls-elle-evans-goldfinger2.jpg

... or just gold spray paint.

Or they did not give a crap, because they were a hybrid agrarian/hunter gatherer society with traditions that never put wealth as their primary concern.
Gold is something very value because it helps nations win over nations with how it brings more progress and is why gold as used today as the most value to use in order to trade and NOT BEADS like the indians used

gold is the hardest metal and lasts the longest.... armaments would be superior even dentists knew its best value

diamonds are value in the same way as gold because it can do something valuable better than others

gold is the hardest metal and lasts the longest.... armaments would be superior even dentists knew its best value

diamonds are value in the same way as gold because it can do something valuable better than others

Gold is extremely soft not hard, very few metals are softer than gold.

Yes, that's correct.

kobie use logic to understand how gold is a higher value metal

diamonds are value in the same way as gold because it can do something valuable better than others indians because of lower logic could not see that value

HISTORY with falling and rising of nations proves all of this.. that is if you can UNDERSTAND DATA...

and this is why the wise founders said... THERE NEVER WERE A DEMOCRACY THAT DID'NT COMMIT SUICIDE and they had ONLY the most wise to vote..

Rhodesia changing to more democracy with bringing in the lower IQ's to vote has destroyed the nation and renamed zimbabbee..

THAT IS DATA that proves something very important logic can understand and low logic cannot ...

Oh?

Well, if that's the case, apparently the Founders saw the wisdom and the value that comes from fresher perspectives, and the fruitful creativity of well-applied youth.

At the time of the Declaration of Independence, Alexander Hamilton was 21 years of age, and James Monroe just 18 -- both active in America's revolution. About a dozen other Founders were under 35, some in their 20's.

Aaaaaand it's a poe. Dilemma solved.

Damn. Saw that doozy after I wasted approximately 15 precious seconds of my life posting.

the UK vote to exit the euro union had the 18-25 group voting 75% to remain which then proves the rest and older and more wiser voted in a landslide to leave the euro union

the stock markets clearly has shown since that vote that UK was the winner and euro unions the losers.. this is predicted by INVESTORS

BUT One could have predicted this and made tons of money as SOON as the data came out how the most young voted different from the older and wiser... if one had bet on UK as the winner then today you would have made tons of money...

kobie use logic to understand how gold is a higher value metal

Use actual facts to explain your arguments and I'll bother listening to you, kay?

Oh?

Well, if that's the case, apparently the Founders saw the wisdom and the value that comes from fresher perspectives, and the fruitful creativity of well-applied youth.

At the time of the Declaration of Independence, Alexander Hamilton was 21 years of age, and James Monroe just 18 -- both active in America's revolution. About a dozen other Founders were under 35, some in their 20's.

the founders had a wisdom test for voters and called that a property test.. they knew how important wise voters are to the success of a nation.. now with modern means we can test voters with tests for logic

Use actual facts to explain your arguments and I'll bother listening to you, kay?

actual facts are the price of gold per ounce compared to beads per ounce

Back
Top Bottom