• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the breakfast thread

How is that stuff? We got kitchen stuff for our christmas and one of the things we bought was a stand mixer so biscuits are on my list. I've tried dinner rolls and pizza dough so far. I was not impressed with my first attempts. I had some of that reheated pizza for breakfast.

For about $1.50 (and under 3 minutes of prep time) it’s quite good.

Jimmy Dean D-lights muffin
sausage links with sugar free syrup.

blueberry pancakes with sugar free syrup
sausage
bacon

blueberry pancakes with sugar free syrup
sausage
bacon
Do you deskin your sausage? I hate how it half falls off sometimes and always take it off before serving them.

And bacon should never be crunchy. Crispy is ok. Soft is best. 👍

Do you deskin your sausage? I hate how it half falls off sometimes and always take it off before serving them.

And bacon should never be crunchy. Crispy is ok. Soft is best. 👍

this one was brown and serve, so there was no skin. as for bacon, i go back and forth on crispy / soft when i'm not in my vegetarian mode. currently, i have been doing crispy. as a kid, my family did it soft, and crispy was considered to be burned.

Tom Waits breakfast :

eggs and sausage
side of toast.

New Years Brunch
I made some French toast with maple syrup, bacon and a couple of eggs, easy over for us.
I used some leftover ciabatta bread dipping it in eggs infused with eggnog, and lightly seasoned with vanilla and nutmeg.

This morning... something much lighter.
Fresh fruit and an English muffin

Didn't have lot of time to cook this morning, so people that like cereal got that, and I had cinnamon sugar toast and raspberries.

Left over takeaway curry Lol ..my missus had tandoori chicken so I threw some of that in too....and a mug of tea...

FF5E3287-82E0-4EC1-BB99-055C1A0C593D.jpeg

Delights eggwich and cinnamon toast with sugar free syrup.

the eggwich is decent. it's sausage and cheese between two mini-omelettes.

A homemade version of Denny's Moons Over My Hammy

Swiss cheese, layer of scrambled eggs then American sliced cheese between sourdough bread. Heat in the frying pan and serve with catsup :)

This is what I call a proper full English...only 20 quid too...

PRI_78484780.jpg

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/02/worlds-biggest-full-english-breakfast-135-items-10505957/

Biscuits and gravy from our favorite local breakfast place
couple slices of bacon.

Made leftovers (chicken, cottage roll) enchiladas, and made my own sauce for once. A little browner than what comes out of the can, but we'll see how it tastes after it cools down. Also, that's old white cheddar, not Mozzarella or anything else. 20210127_104415.jpg

20210127_104346.jpg

ETA: so good. Definitely making it this way next time, but with better meat.

Last edited:
Recently made a breakfast casserole using a crescent roll sheet, breakfast sausage, eggs, and a couple kinds of cheese. Super easy to make and delicious.

D-Lights breakfast sandwich. it's like a diet Egg McMuffin.

my wife made pancakes, and we had bacon and sausage with them. only had enough batter for three, so no one overate. i used sugar free syrup.

my wife made pancakes, and we had bacon and sausage with them. only had enough batter for three, so no one overate. i used sugar free syrup.
My partner got me expensive coffee for vday, so I'm having 'Kick Ass' coffee for breakfast today.

I threw this together before work this morning ( 5.45)...cooked the sausages and bacon in our new air fryer...worked out well....burnt beans ( the best way to have them) and lightly buttered whole meal seeded bread....and HP sauce.

AA660727-ECC7-4943-9670-32085CA0F807.jpeg

fried bologna with mustard on hot dog buns
breakfast bar.

i was working with what we had and trying to use buns that will freezer burn soon.

Back
Top Bottom