• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the breakfast thread

i got curious and looked it up.

looks like it originated in the south and worked its way north.
I brought it to Canada from the PNW and we make it a few times a year too. It made it's way to the PNW when my Grandfather moved from Louisiana. I also found the best biscuits recipe that I put in everything.

what are you having for breakfast?

mine :

15 grain toast with all sorts of cool seeds on it
yogurt margarine
That's a little too "yuppie" for me. I prefer traditional breakfasts. I do however buy range free local farm eggs. I really don't do breakfast very often as I work a graveyard shift, but when I do, I'll have over easy eggs, good lean bacon, and hash browns.

Oh... Last time I bought those eggs, they were $6.79/dozen.

I stay away from the hormone stuff and buy natural and organic when its available. I sometimes have toast, but not so often. Visitors are impressed by the foods I have.

My breakfast is generally liquid cereal... beer, as I have one to three before hitting the sack.

i got curious and looked it up.

looks like it originated in the south and worked its way north.
I was raised in the northeast part of the country and never heard of it. Now that I live in the south may I recommend bob evans biscuits and gravy?

"this should be for prisoners." / "student food."

😆
The ideas of beans on toast and a full English breakfast looks positively revolting to me, so we are equal.

I do like their tea and some of their baked goods, plus my craving for fish and chips.

I was raised in the northeast part of the country and never heard of it. Now that I live in the south may I recommend Bob Evans biscuits and gravy?
Bob Evans has a good breakfast and has decent sausage and biscuits.

Last edited:
I was raised in the northeast part of the country and never heard of it. Now that I live in the south may I recommend bob evans biscuits and gravy?

Bob Evans is awesome, but I don't think that i've had biscuits and gravy there. i'll put that on the list.

Bob Evans is awesome, but I don't think that i've had biscuits and gravy there. i'll put that on the list.
Had some friends from up north visit who had never had it. They tasted mine and immediately ordered a large. We went back the next day too.

Eggs and toast for breakfast. This talk of biscuits and gravy got me hankering so I put it on the meal plan for Thursday.

Chorizo and egg burritos.

Used pork chorizo made fresh from the market not from the tube which has some funky ingredients.

Took pictures but the file is too large to post, will have to figure it out.

Chorizo and egg burritos.

Used pork chorizo made fresh from the market not from the tube which has some funky ingredients.

Took pictures but the file is too large to post, will have to figure it out.
If you're on Android, this is a good app for resizing images. Probably something similar if you're on IOS, on Windows you can scale images with paint. I usually target less than 1.5mb.

(y)
If you're on Android, this is a good app for resizing images. Probably something similar if you're on IOS, on Windows you can scale images with paint. I usually target less than 1.5mb.
Android, so save the photo, edit then choose the file and post? Will give it a shot. Have options in settings before I take the photo will play around with it as well.

Thanks for the suggestion.

bacon, egg, and cheese hot pocket. it's a quick and easy pre-work breakfast.

Ok, easy enough.

Attachments

• 20210416_125639.jpg
    20210416_125639.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210416_125853.jpg
    20210416_125853.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom