• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the breakfast thread

bought a waffle maker so:
maple syrup first on the plate
next the highly buttered waffle
then..
more butter
then...
two sunny up eggs

yes runny yokes and maple syrup is a delight when mopped up with a fork full of waffle

bought a waffle maker so:
maple syrup first on the plate
next the highly buttered waffle
then..
more butter
then...
two sunny up eggs

yes runny yokes and maple syrup is a delight when mopped up with a fork full of waffle

Waffels are just another butter transporter

I went up town expecting a parade that doesn't happen until Monday so I stopped by the coffee shop and had a decafe cappocino and a lemon lavender sugar cookie

A toasted everything bagel w/ butter, OJ, and Lady Grey tea.

Eggs with a couple turkey sausage links
Wheat thins.

Waffels are just another butter transporter
Well it depends, proper waffles are sweet in their own right. You have to use buttermilk and cream in the batter

somehow I cannot bring myself to eat the flesh of fowl and its egg
I'm with you on that. the place I normally stop for breakfast has a regular fried chicken and eggs breakfast. I'll do sausage, ham, bacon or chicken fried steak and eggs but can't get into the chicken and egg deal.

Some people are vegan. That's fine with me.
sorry... was not to offend
it is something that just sends shivers up my spine
makes no sense, i know

makes no sense, i know
I was a vegetarian for three years.

makes no sense, i know
Don't look at the dinner thread. There's pictures of meat. In here too probably if you go back some pages. Today for breakfast was a blueberry muffin and coffee from Tim Hortons.

I just had my 11th zone breakfast in a row. 1 serving of cooked oatmeal and one serving of Oikos Triple Zero yogurt. This is my 55th zone meal in a row.

So I was in a Denny's at the counter and I noticed the guy a few stools down got his bacon and eggs breakfast but in place of hash browns there were sliced tomatoes. It looked odd combo but since I have had my best year yet with my tomatoes I tried it. Two scrambled eggs, two strips of bacon and two slices of tomato.

It was outstanding with some salt and pepper and Tabasco splashes on the tomato and eggs.

wondering if this is a keto thing?

So I was in a Denny's at the counter and I noticed the guy a few stools down got his bacon and eggs breakfast but in place of hash browns there were sliced tomatoes. It looked odd combo but since I have had my best year yet with my tomatoes I tried it. Two scrambled eggs, two strips of bacon and two slices of tomato.

It was outstanding with some salt and pepper and Tabasco splashes on the tomato and eggs.

Tomatoes with eggs is a great combo.
My favorite thing to have with my scrambled eggs when I do not have good tomatoes is ketchup. It's a wonderful thing. :)

Perhaps he's from the UK.

Two scrambled eggs, tomato slices and cheddar cheese.

Stuffed hash browns and take and bake bread.

Croissant crust breakfast pizza. It was great.

Wife made pancakes with ricotta cheese and lemon zest instead of buttermilk, with a meringue to make them fluffy. We had them with bacon, and sliced fruits and veggies. My son and I loved it. Magnificent way to start a Sunday morning.

Back
Top Bottom