• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The blue wave just keeps getting bigger

But does support my argument, she is deeply unpopular.

Check mate

No, it doesn’t. 53% approval is not “deeply unpopular”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it doesn’t. 53% approval is not “deeply unpopular”

Uhm ya it does, unless of course you can provide a cite indicating that 47% is not deeply unpopular. Check mate again

What's hilarious is the bravado you hear out of the TRumpling crowd. The Republican party is a shambles, a recent poll said 16% of Republicans don't support TRump. He's done nothing to grow his support, only pandered to his dwindling base. If the Mueller report is even a little damaging, and we don't see some radical shift, you'll soon see more and more Reoublicans turn on him

Uhm ya it does, unless of course you can provide a cite indicating that 47% is not deeply unpopular. Check mate again

It’s not even unpopular. If you have Majority approval you are not unpopular

It’s not even unpopular. If you have Majority approval you are not unpopular

Wow

So if 47% of folks who met you thought you were a douche, you would consider yourself popular?

Here in California, the Democrats now control the governorship and the state legislature.

And with all of the migrants crossing the non-existent border, the state is becoming as much a one-party entity as the USSR was.

Really, the Republican Party should disband.

It doesn’t marginalize anyone. “Marginalized” is an invented concept to purchase political Support from losers. “You’re not a loser, you’re just marginalized”. The senate does not impose tyranny on anyone. In fact I’m not aware of any country with an upper legislative house that apportions that House by population. In Canada and the UK the Senate and House of Lords are not even elected at all

Sure it does. It makes a California voter's vote worth only 1/80th of that of a Wyoman's vote.

If this were pre-17thA, then you'd have a valid argument. But the states no longer select Senators; rather, the voters now do. And the votes are not of equal value.

Sure it does. It makes a California voter's vote worth only 1/80th of that of a Wyoman's vote.

If this were pre-17thA, then you'd have a valid argument. But the states no longer select Senators; rather, the voters now do. And the votes are not of equal value.

Really, how in any objective way is a Californian’s life worse because of a voter in Wyoming?

The votes do not need to have equal value, in fact in every country I know of with a senate who’s political system Im familiar with (UK, Canada, Mexico, and Chile) they’re not. I’m guessing this is true in most all of the developed world.

Really, how in any objective way is a Californian’s life worse because of a voter in Wyoming?

The votes do not need to have equal value, in fact in every country I know of with a senate who’s political system Im familiar with (UK, Canada, Mexico, and Chile) they’re not. I’m guessing this is true in most all of the developed world.

They're individual vote is not being represented as fully as a Wyoman's. Which is my whole point, here.

They're individual vote is not being represented as fully as a Wyoman's. Which is my whole point, here.

Democrats just picked up an unexpected win in Maine, bringing the projected wave margin to 39.

Democrats just picked up an unexpected win in Maine, bringing the projected wave margin to 39.
Yeah, this is indeed getting pretty amazing. If it wasn't the worse Dem Senate map in a century, I think the Dems might have taken the Senate back.

Having a vote is an artificial concept to start with, it’s totally irrelevant, how is their life materially worse because of this setup?

Yeah, this is indeed getting pretty amazing. If it wasn't the worse Dem Senate map in a century, I think the Dems might have taken the Senate back.

Yeah, had that happened, how long do you think swampy could last? At least we'd really be able to put an end to this failed experiemnt.

Because Maine Rigged the system to ensure it

Because Maine Rigged the system to ensure it

If by rigged the system you mean that the voters of Maine chose their preferred voting system, (one that I think is superior to a straight plurality system or one with a later runoff).

Back
Top Bottom