• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The absolute insane Idea that the rights president knows more then the CIA

Fascism or just the status quo?

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

a5155995-181-bush-kisses-saudi-prince-4-15-09.png
With president Pumpkin head it has nothing to do with the country that he doesn't give a **** about . It's his business relationship that he is responding to. It's him greasing his own wheels without a thought for this country.

Tripe.

Add 2 more eggs, 00, to one more circle, O, the result is the same, three nothings. Tripe of nothings you got there bro. Perhaps peruse Moral Diplomacy under Wilson. Doesn't function as advertised. The killing of a foreign journo-dissident activist working for an American newpaper ... by chance have you seen the wiki article about the list of journalists killed in Turkey?

Has it categorized into

View attachment 67244951

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Turkeyhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Turkey

Guess what? That list doesnt even include Jamal Khashoggi, who was the contributor to The Washington Post’s Global Opinions section that was killed in the consulate in Turkey.

Absent that you'll have to hold FDR or Kennedy or Clinton Bush Slenderman or Reagan to the same standards. Otherwise, normal as it may be on that side it's just, you know, mindless lefty chatter.

You see, folks we elect to the top actually have to run a country. First job priority... keeping us safe from enemies without and within.

We are not gonna start a war, we are not going to interrupt major deals already in the pipeline, etc... we show them in our high powered spotlight, rebuke through our attention and displeasure.

You have a better strategy?

Wouldnt we rather have SA as a semi-friend than drive them into other camps? Would that not be in America's long-term interest? Your outraged moral superiority is not applicable on the reality of the worldwide chess board.

Yano?
You people with your nonsense justifications, Your scum bag leader is justified by the fact that another person has done the same before him. The Saudis are justified because another country did it in the past. You logic is missing on all cylinders

What is it with the right , you bring up something that their criminal leader does and they go to Clinton or Obama and say something about them, in their strange mind a justification of what the creep does.

You people with your nonsense justifications, Your scum bag leader is justified by the fact that another person has done the same before him. The Saudis are justified because another country did it in the past. You logic is missing on all cylinders
Justifications?

Its the reality in a nonperfect world, bro. What is your utopian strategy again? Sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes to the world doesn't make the boo-boos all better in the real world.

Didn't hear you, whats your plan, again? Oh, dont got one, eh? Get back in line, at the back...next.

With president Pumpkin head it has nothing to do with the country that he doesn't give a **** about . It's his business relationship that he is responding to. It's him greasing his own wheels without a thought for this country.

Simply not worth chastising military and trade partner over a MBH POS like that. No matter how much the media wants a war to blame on Trump.

Justifications?

Its the reality in a nonperfect world, bro. What is your utopian strategy again? Sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes to the world doesn't make the boo-boos all better in the real world.

Didn't hear you, whats your plan, again? Oh, dont got one, eh? Get back in line, at the back...next.
Gibberish, all people are responsible for their actions and their governments actions also. You think it's fine that's your ****. You thinking your just a little bug with no power that your ****, you being a wimp, that's your ****. Your reality is not my reality, nor would i be such a sniveling weak puke that I'd just throw in the towel and whine about how bad the world is. Just like all you right wing haters . I don't even live in the same world you do.

Simply not worth chastising military and trade partner over a MBH POS like that. No matter how much the media wants a war to blame on Trump.
Scum bag likes all dictatorship and hate based governments , they speak his language , same with his supporters , they are small people driven by hatred and willing to except anything they are told to except , especially how and what to think. You Media comment gets only a laugh for it's brilliance.

The right is just as sleazy as the comments they are spewing here. If I didn't know it was just who they are, I would feel sorry for them, having to live in such a ugly place , especially caring that ugliness around in their every thought during their life. It is such a waste of a life and it's pitiful but I know they deserve and have earned that ugliness.

Scum bag likes all dictatorship and hate based governments , they speak his language , same with his supporters , they are small people driven by hatred and willing to except anything they are told to except , especially how and what to think. You Media comment gets only a laugh for it's brilliance.

Your hate-based political ideology is showing.

If that were the case, he would love Leftists.

Trump will be gone soon.

Then What?

Hopefully your country can start working on getting rid of it's terrible problem with racism. That would be a good place to start.

Until then, we will just have to live with a POTUS whose base will support him even when he publicly supports the KKK and Neo Nazis (because he publicly supports the KKK and Neo Nazis?), or he claims to know more than the CIA, or the generals, or the scientists,....

...or, if we put all his claims together, he knows more about everything than everyone.

Last edited:
Your hate-based political ideology is showing.

If that were the case, he would love Leftists.
You probably should move onto another thread, this doesn't seem to serve you very well. Can you imagine in your wildest dreams , I would give a **** what you think,

You probably should move onto another thread, this doesn't seem to serve you very well. Can you imagine in your wildest dreams , I would give a **** what you think,

Classic. Liberal elite progressive know it alls are commonly convinced they are correct in their assumptions. It is exceedingly rare they are correct.

Live and learn is a far superior policy..

Classic. Liberal elite progressive know it alls are commonly convinced they are correct in their assumptions. It is exceedingly rare they are correct.

Live and learn is a far superior policy..
That's really boring. Liberal elite, you got to be joking.

Obsession with Trump has nothing to do with it. Your argument that this is an issue of Pro-Turkey v Anti-Turkey for Americans is absurd. That simple enough for you?

You are simply trying to deflect from the very real phenomenon of a know-nothing President fighting the Investigative and Research assets of his own government for his own self serving purposes I might add!

Wel in recent timesl the CIA itself is pretty much a gang of criminals dealing in illicit drugs smuggling, gun running to terrorists
groups and operating secret torture prisons. Addto that the name of recently former chief Brennan one crazy sob. Why would Trump
not be skeptical?

Wel in recent timesl the CIA itself is pretty much a gang of criminals dealing in illicit drugs smuggling, gun running to terrorists
groups and operating secret torture prisons. Addto that the name of recently former chief Brennan one crazy sob. Why would Trump
not be skeptical?
So your here trying to say that they did this stuff on their own, they were told to do it by the presidents , Reagan, Bush, Cheney, and scum bag himself. The left does this stuff but with out the Nazi control faction that the right works with. I mean there is ugly, super ugly and then the worse are what the right does under the table. They have been scum all the way back to Reagan and it only got worse till now and scum bag tops the cake.

So your here trying to say that they did this stuff on their own, they were told to do it by the presidents , Reagan, Bush, Cheney, and scum bag himself. The left does this stuff but with out the Nazi control faction that the right works with. I mean there is ugly, super ugly and then the worse are what the right does under the table. They have been scum all the way back to Reagan and it only got worse till now and scum bag tops the cake.

What "Nazi control faction" are you talking about?

The president does not know more than the cia, but the cia is very well known to lie, spending most of it's carreer lying to the american people only to be shown after foia kicks in and things get declassified.

However in this case the argument for the cia lying about this has no real grounds for them to lie, however the president would have many reasons to cover for saudi arabia, not just for his own believe but the entire govt in general considers them an extremely strategic ally, and the decision to cover this up was probably already in motion before trump ever heard of it. It is for the same reason america let's turkey get away with stuff we would let no one else get away with, there is a strategic value and human rights/justice take a back seat to strategic value in american foreign policy.

Kekistan? Really? Seriously?

Not that this matters to myself personally as I would applaud statesmen putting geopolitical interests above personal opinions and the kiling of Saudi is not much of a suprise. Don't they beheading like 150 people in the square a year for crimes there?

But anyone care to link to this high confidence CIA report? All I have read was a Washington Post article which claims to have second-hand information of such an assessment with very vague details. If that is all, then pardon my lack of confidence these are the final conclusions of the CIA and it doesn't require further investigation or information to understand the full circumstances of the murder. Confident conclusions need to be based on establish facts nor hearsay otherwise you just have suspicions.

I suppose though in a political climate where many think Russia meaningfully interfered in the 2016 election with a "the classified CIA report..."…all despite no reasonable public proof or even suspicious evidence despite intensive investigations not to mention clear declorations during the campaign that Trump was insane to ever raise doubts in any possible result. I should not be so surprised there is a lack of crucial standards when it comes to convient narratives that align against president Trump.

Not to say I completely dismiss Russia didn't or Prince Salman didn't. Only to highlight it is silly to be so confident with so very little of the context or facts of the details involved...I think there actually might be more proof to the pedophile Pizza Gate stuff, which I do not say as a endorsement there of...

The CIA is made up of human beings.

It is far from perfect.

What advice did it give to President George Walker Bush about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

The president does not know more than the cia, but the cia is very well known to lie, spending most of it's carreer lying to the american people only to be shown after foia kicks in and things get declassified.

However in this case the argument for the cia lying about this has no real grounds for them to lie, however the president would have many reasons to cover for saudi arabia, not just for his own believe but the entire govt in general considers them an extremely strategic ally, and the decision to cover this up was probably already in motion before trump ever heard of it. It is for the same reason america let's turkey get away with stuff we would let no one else get away with, there is a strategic value and human rights/justice take a back seat to strategic value in american foreign policy.

The US Government has never treated the the Saudi's of the world like we were the supplicant and they were the client. Their "strategic value" was never considered so important that we crossed that line even when Saudi had that kind of juice, which they do not at this point have. But there we are WAY across that line due to the Orange Buffoon in the WH.

As for Turkey, they are not looking like much of an "ally" at this point. In fact, its hard to understand where they are going to jump at this point as Erdogan is consolidating his power and is looking more authoritarian by the minute. We for our part neither have the State Dept muscle nor the Administration will to do one darned thing about it again due to the Orange Buffoon in the WH.

Him covering up the murder and the chopping up of this reporter, or him suggesting he knows more then the CIA on this ,is some more of his imagination insanity that he thinks he can get people to believe, only in the smallest anti American mind would support the killing and butchering of this Reporter , in Saudi Arabia own consulate. This puts him with a endless list of dictatorial gangsters that have run dictatorships in this world through history. This country can't support this type of butchering . I don't give a **** if Saudi Arabia try to massively increase the price of oil , I think this country can make it all but impossible for them to hold us up over this. This is a reason to play hardball not for some corporate profit monetary number.> I think to this screw ball its just killing the media which is Ok with him.No matter how its done. Who's this countries biggest threat.

The CIA has no evidence the Crown Prince ordered the hit. They have just connected a bunch of dots and have said that, in their opinion, he must have ordered the hit. It is their opinion that he must have known and must have ordered it. Trump has said as much, that maybe he did and maybe he didn't, but that there is no evidence that the Crown Prince actually did order the hit. It's an absolutely insane idea that you know more than everyone else.

The CIA is made up of human beings.

It is far from perfect.

What advice did it give to President George Walker Bush about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
It gave him the only advice he would except. George Tennet told Bush the Baby killer once that it was all bull**** and it became totally clear that is not what Bush the baby killer wanted to hear, His operatives in both Europe and the middle east also told them it was bull**** and Bush the baby killer ignored them also, instead they took advice from a con man code name "Curve ball" who turned out not to be a Iraq insider but a Taxi driver. Bush and Cheney wanted this in the biggest way and the two company's that made out the best in that war with non bid contracts was Halliburton -Cheney and Carlyle- Bush

Back
Top Bottom