• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to Allan (again)!

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
On behalf of the entire DM team, I'd like to take @Allan for making DP a better place as a member of the staff. He has decided to step down as a DM and his presence and voice on the team will be missed.

On behalf of the entire DM team, I'd like to take @Allan for making DP a better place as a member of the staff. He has decided to step down as a DM and his presence and voice on the team will be missed.

Thanks @Allan , but I hate to not see you there as a DM.

@Allan

I am surprised but still wish you all the best in your post-DM future. However, you'd better keep posting here because you're too wise and too funny to lose. Oh, and now that you're back among us peons, expect no mercy from us!

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

@Allan How can you do this to me? Will you still be posting your insightful grammatical analyses?

(((Hugs)))
You know I was thinking, and you know how I like to do that and then make suggestions on stuff. Thanks to recent ummm...'departures' you Mods don't have much to do these days. Do you even come into work?

Anyway now that the workload has dropped maybe you could be in charge of correcting typos and punctuation on this here forum. That's all the insightful grammatical analyses I have for now. 😁

I think he is a leftist, but actually tried to be neutral. Good job! Ya Canadian NDP voting wacko! :LOL:
You will be thrilled to know that the incumbent NDP candidate in my riding was defeated by his Conservative opponent. The bad news of course is that by the "everyone left of Mussolini is a Commie" yardstick he is also Communist.

Thank you Allan for your service, but forgive me for hoping that this will free some time for you so that you can be more active in the political discussions. You would ones again make the discussions more interesting. Together with @Callen you are the argument for reason and common sense.
I hope you and your family are alright and everyone is well.

Offer him more money! More anything! Make him a mod! Do whatever it takes!

(alright, it is what it is - thanks Allan)

Back
Top Bottom