• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Texan pleads guilty in abortion clinic bomb case

The mirth you have provided me, my good sir, requires only my thanks, not your apology. :rofl Again, the "community" probably knows what to expect from you, and couldn't give a tinker's dam what you say. ;)

This is the first time I've seen this particular gimmick - to be answered several times but keep asking the question. :mrgreen:

Why don't you quit acting the fool and stay on topic?
If you've nothing more to say on the issue, you can go start another thread elsewhere- perhaps in the off topic section- that can be all about you.
Many of us, however, are here to discuss issues, and we really don't appreciate your constant attempts to divert serious threads with your silly antics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
The mirth you have provided me, my good sir, requires only my thanks, not your apology. Again, the "community" probably knows what to expect from you, and couldn't give a tinker's dam what you say.

This is the first time I've seen this particular gimmick - to be answered several times but keep asking the question.

Why don't you quit acting the fool and stay on topic?
If you've nothing more to say on the issue, you can go start another thread somewhere- perhaps in the off topic section- that can be all about you.
Many of us, however, are here to discuss issues, and we really don't appreciate your constant attempts to divert serious threads with your silly antics.

When are you going to grasp that nobody takes you seriously?

When, beneath my name, I no longer see the phrase "Thanked 628 Times in 473 Posts".

There is a "remove thanks" feature.

If at some point, other forum members begin not to take me seriously and wish to exhibit this to me in some tangible way, that would probably be the easiest.

I see you've racked up an impressive... ooh, 20 Thanks, in 17 posts.

I think it's clear enough who isn't taken seriously around here.

When, beneath my name, I no longer see the phrase "Thanked 628 Times in 473 Posts".

There is a "remove thanks" feature.

If at some point, other forum members begin not to take me seriously and wish to exhibit this to me in some tangible way, that would probably be the easiest.

I see you've racked up an impressive... ooh, 20 Thanks, in 17 posts.

I think it's clear enough who isn't taken seriously around here.

The thanks feature is a joke. It basically means one person of the same mind is cheerleading for someone, nothing else. I'm sorry, but "serious" and "1069" just don't go together. :mrgreen:

The thanks feature is a joke. It basically means one person of the same mind is cheerleading for someone, nothing else. I'm sorry, but "serious" and "1069" just don't go together. :mrgreen:

Moderator's Warning:
You were warned. You've ignored the warning and continued to both attack other posters and remain off topic even when redirected. You are banned from this thread.

Back
Top Bottom