• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Texan pleads guilty in abortion clinic bomb case

Thank you for your morality lesson. How about tens of millions of abortions - are those simply wrong, too?

You're welcome, and No.

WOW! Let me hear your contorted reasoning!

Well, aside from the former all being crimes*, while the latter is not, the former is simply terrorism agains people and property, while the latter is, as stated above, not wrong.

*Technically, I guess wishing is not a crime unless the wished for act is illegal and one takes a substantial step towards completing the objective wished for. However, this changes the analysis not at all as, according the Rick, this particular law is in effect by judicial fiat only. I would argue that judicial fiat has been a staple of U.S. jurisprudence since Marbury, and that there has been 204 years that have elapsed since that decision was rendered. That seems to be plenty of time to amend the Constitution if such a thing were not desirable in U.S. law. Likewise, 34 years have elapsed since Roe and 15 since Casey

Uh, thank you for your ... uh...err... "opinion". :roll:

You're welcome.

I got a better idea - get enough supreme court justices to overturn Roe. If not for the spectacular stupidity of republican presidents before Bush II in nominating justices, it would already have been done years ago.

Judicial activism at its finest.

Last edited:
Do you think that is appropriate--or a "good" thing?"

I think neither the abortionist trade nor the people who go after them violently is a good thing - I am pointing out that people who live by the sword die by the sword. I advocate an end to all violence - including the tens of millions of abortions. By the way, thank you for switching from "appropriate" to "good" - "appropriate" is another one of those lib lexical absurdities they've invented to avoid words like "right", "wrong", "good", "bad".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
WOW! Let me hear your contorted reasoning!

Well, aside from the former all being crimes*, while the latter is not, the former is simply terrorism agains people and property, while the latter is, as stated above, not wrong.

The issue was "right" vs "wrong" - i.e., morality, not legality - capiche? The latter is terrorism against people, and it's amazing to hear a lib express a tender concern for property. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
I got a better idea - get enough supreme court justices to overturn Roe. If not for the spectacular stupidity of republican presidents before Bush II in nominating justices, it would already have been done years ago.

Judicial activism at its finest.

Certainly would be an improvement over Blackmun's Mickey Mouse invention.

As the blacks say, "No justice, no peace". The pro-life people are NEVER going to go away. In various forms, anti-abortion activities will never stop until the practice is outlawed. And there will never be a time when the abortionists cashing in on this bloody trade don't have to look over their shoulder and wonder if they're next.

Between you and doughgirl I might as well just poke out my own eye with a fork.

The issue was "right" vs "wrong" - i.e., morality, not legality - capiche? The latter is terrorism against people, and it's amazing to hear a lib express a tender concern for property. ;)

I know what this isue was, hence the latter part of my statement. Terrorism versus a medical proceedure.* Seems quite simple.

*A medical proceedure that has been legal and protected for a long while. I note this because if it were so wrong, why haven't people like you [Rick] garnered enough support to overturn the decision in the proper way, by amending the Constitution?

As for your call for more judicial activism, that's fine so long as you can recognize and label it as such. And I'm always amazed when a "conservative" advocates an infringment of individual liberty. It seems so inconsistent.

Last edited:
I think neither the abortionist trade nor the people who go after them violently is a good thing - I am pointing out that people who live by the sword die by the sword. I advocate an end to all violence - including the tens of millions of abortions. By the way, thank you for switching from "appropriate" to "good" - "appropriate" is another one of those lib lexical absurdities they've invented to avoid words like "right", "wrong", "good", "bad".

Thank-you...just trying to help you not flush your credibilty away with the passion you feel.

I know what this isue was, hence the latter part of my statement. Terrorism versus a medical proceedure.* Seems quite simple.

*A medical proceedure that has been legal and protected for a long while. I note this because if it were so wrong, why haven't people like you [Rick] garnered enough support to overturn the decision in the proper way, by amending the Constitution?

OOOOOOOOO BIG POINT!! The nazis called dead jews "dummys" when ordering other prisoners to load them into the furnaces - a way to change how people look at things by word manipulation. They also called jews "untermenschen" (sub-humans), not as an insult but to dehumanize them so that people would more readily concur with their annihilation. And yeah, feminazis call an abortion a "prodedure", "terminate a pregnancy" for kill a fetus,etc etc etc. You can suck in all the feminist idiot-level slogans and brainwashing on this issue you want, but don't throw it up to me as logical debate.

Also, don't give me any crapola about the "proper way" - the Roe edict was a wholesale abrogation of the constitution by a senile justice who comprehended neither the constitution nor ethics nor medical science nor anything else related to the issue. Abortionists starting with Blackmun have made a mockery of the supreme law on this issue, and you DARE to lecture me about the "proper way"???

your call for more judicial activism, that's fine so long as you can recognize and label it as such. And I'm always amazed when a "conservative" advocates an infringment of individual liberty. It seems so inconsistent.

You are AMUSED in the same way the village idiot is amused - by not comprehending anything and sitting there staring into the middle distance. And now that the USSC is an unelected legislature, yer damn right conservatives should get in there and legislate.

And now that the USSC is an unelected legislature, yer damn right conservatives should get in there and legislate.

Listen, you can complain about the way Roe was decided all you want, but it doesn't change the heart of the issue.

Do I think Roe was correctly decided on the merits of the case? No.

Do I think that there is a constitutional right to have abortions? No.

But do you understand that even if Roe had been decided the other way, many states would have just legalized abortion anyways?

What would you do then? Would you be bitching about how "legislators were legislating from the legislature?":lol:

And yeah, feminazis call an abortion a "prodedure", "terminate a pregnancy" for kill a fetus,etc etc etc. You can suck in all the feminist idiot-level slogans and brainwashing on this issue you want, but don't throw it up to me as logical debate.

Also, don't give me any crapola about the "proper way" - the Roe edict was a wholesale abrogation of the constitution by a senile justice who comprehended neither the constitution nor ethics nor medical science nor anything else related to the issue. Abortionists starting with Blackmun have made a mockery of the supreme law on this issue, and you DARE to lecture me about the "proper way"???

You are AMUSED in the same way the village idiot is amused - by not comprehending anything and sitting there staring into the middle distance. And now that the USSC is an unelected legislature, yer damn right conservatives should get in there and legislate.

The above-quoted post seems like a typical Rick response right there. Typical in the way a simple villiage idiot, comprehending very little, would respond.

You, at least tacitly, supported terrorists in your earlier posts. Granted, you clarified your position by stating that violence leads to violence. Fine. But the way you posted your inital responses in this thread could easily have been taken for cheering that people would blow up women's clinics and kill doctors. Then later you come back with the statement, "And there will never be a time when the abortionists cashing in on this bloody trade don't have to look over their shoulder and wonder if they're next." You have the right to support terrorism, though I don't know how you can square that with being an anti-choice fanatic.

Moving on, you first asked me if abortion is "simply wrong," to which I responded, "No."

Keeping up so far? Or do I need to slow down?

In my view, abortion is not simply wrong. Not categorically, in any case.

Then you asked me why terrorizing and killing doctors was, in my view, more wrong than performing abortions. To this, I responded that one is "simply terrorism agains people and property, while the latter is, as stated above, not wrong."

Still on board?

At that point, I'm not sure if you were ducking my response or merely trying to have me clarify, but you stated that the issue was morality, not legality. Well, I appreciated your attempt at clarifying if my response was confusing, but thought the issue and my response was pretty clear. Killing doctors in the manner discussed in this thread is terrorism against LIVING people and property, while abortion is, in fact a ""prodedure" used to "terminate a pregnancy."

Now, if you would like to debate the substance of whether or not terrorism against property and living people is more wrong than a ""prodedure" used to "terminate a pregnancy," I'm all for it.

Next, you moved on to Roe. Your argument here, as expressed in this thread anyways, is that "Roe is bad." Fine. I might even agree with you that, as far as a reasoned opinion based on prior law is concerned, Roe is lacking support in some areas.

You have not pointed out exactly how Roe is bad.

There something not quite right with people, who usually call themselves conservatives, that cry out against "activist judges," and then, a sentence or two later, advocate for judicial activism. If your position is that judicial activism is OK, then I respect that a little more (ignoring the fact that a self-proclaimed conservative would advocate for the government restricing individual liberty).

Two areas of law (among others) are, currently, well settled: 1) Judicial review; and 2) the right to abortion. The first was established by Marbury while the second was established, on the federal level, by Roe and reaffirmed by Casey(plurality). Stare decisis is also a well recognized staple of English and American jurisprudence.

These are non-issues if you have no problem with judicial activism. However, if you do have a problem with judicial activism, there is a proceedure set out in the Federal Constitution to override a constitutional decision of the United States Supreme Court. That is: amending the Constitution.

Still with me?

Now, on the one hand, you riled against J. Blackmun's opinion in Roe (an opinion that garnered a majority, unless I'm mistaken)(with little more than vague thoughts on the matter, at least as expressed in this thread), while on the other you claim that the conservatives should legislate from the bench.

So, are you saying that it is OK to legislate from the bench or not? When exactly does judicial activism make "a mockery of the supreme law?" Is it only OK to legislate from the bench concerning issues that YOU feel were wrongly decided in the past? Or issues you feel strongly about? Does it matter if the issue has already been revisited? Or does it have to be revisited by a Court packed full of "conservatives"? How full of conservatives exactly? Can any republican appointed justices be considered "conservative," or only the ones appointed by those special conservative presidents?

If you want to debate these issues, fine. But your comments responding to my above posts show very little thought on your part, which is, of course, to be expected.

Last edited:
Listen, you can complain about the way Roe was decided all you want, but it doesn't change the heart of the issue.

Do I think Roe was correctly decided on the merits of the case? No.

Do I think that there is a constitutional right to have abortions? No.

But do you understand that even if Roe had been decided the other way, many states would have just legalized abortion anyways?

What would you do then? Would you be bitching about how "legislators were legislating from the legislature?":lol:

If this, if that - how do you know? IF the queen had balls, she'd be the king. :rofl

The above-quoted post seems like a typical Rick response right there. Typical in the way a simple villiage idiot, comprehending very little, would respond.

You, at least tacitly, supported terrorists in your earlier posts.

Only to a person with the reading skills of a village idiot! :rofl

Granted, you clarified your position by stating that violence leads to violence. Fine. But the way you posted your inital responses in this thread could easily have been taken for cheering that people would blow up women's clinics and kill doctors.

The problem with you pro aborts is what you see what's whirling in your brain, you never see what I've written.

Then later you come back with the statement, "And there will never be a time when the abortionists cashing in on this bloody trade don't have to look over their shoulder and wonder if they're next." You have the right to support terrorism, though I don't know how you can square that with being an anti-choice fanatic.

I didn't support terrorism, I pointed out one of the key lessons of history. You simply are not able to comprehend standard english without putting embellishments on that exist only in your mind.

Moving on,

No, no - stay on the repetition above - its' giving me the giggles! :lol:

you first asked me if abortion is "simply wrong," to which I responded, "No."

Keeping up so far? Or do I need to slow down?

I'n very patient, go at your own speed - I firmly grasp your problems with english. ;)

In my view, abortion is not simply wrong. Not categorically, in any case.

Then you asked me why terrorizing and killing doctors was, in my view, more wrong than performing abortions. To this, I responded that one is "simply terrorism agains people and property, while the latter is, as stated above, not wrong."

Still on board?

Harrrrrrr heeeeeeee.... yeah gasp! GIGGLE HARRRRR ... I'm ....YAAAA HAAAAAAA .... still.... ya ha ha ...here! :mrgreen:

At that point, I'm not sure if you were ducking my response or merely trying to have me clarify, but you stated that the issue was morality, not legality. Well, I appreciated your attempt at clarifying if my response was confusing, but thought the issue and my response was pretty clear. Killing doctors in the manner discussed in this thread is terrorism against LIVING people and property, while abortion is, in fact a ""prodedure" used to "terminate a pregnancy."

Now, if you would like to debate the substance of whether or not terrorism against property and living people is more wrong than a ""prodedure" used to "terminate a pregnancy," I'm all for it.

Way back at post #41, you said the bombing is "wrong". "Wrong" means (definition #1 from dictionary.com)

1. not in accordance with what is morally right or good: a wrong deed.

There are 15 more meanings in dictionary.com, and none of them are "illegal".
You started a subthread where you appeared to be discussing the morality involved. I can't guess what you mean, I can only read what you say.

Next, you moved on to Roe. Your argument here, as expressed in this thread anyways, is that "Roe is bad." Fine. I might even agree with you that, as far as a reasoned opinion based on prior law is concerned, Roe is lacking support in some areas.

You have not pointed out exactly how Roe is bad.

Here we go again with the sloppy language. Since you have referred to a legal case, I'll assume you mean erroneous ("bad" suggests morally wrong.)

The legal criticisms are:

1. It imposed abortion on the states in baldfaced violation of the Tenth Amendment.

2. Blackmun pulled an amazing rabbit out of the hat "discovering" a so-called right to privacy in the 14th amendment. As if this wasn't enough, he with no discernable logic said prohibition of abortion violated "privacy". Abortion was in fact illegal in 36 states at the time of passage of the fourteenth amendment - nobody at that time and for over a hundred years later thought the fourteenth amendment encompassed a "privacy" right, much less had anything to do with abortion.

3. Liberals have driticized on other grounds - I leave that for you to investigate.

There something not quite right with people, who usually call themselves conservatives, that cry out against "activist judges," and then, a sentence or two later, advocate for judicial activism. If your position is that judicial activism is OK, then I respect that a little more (ignoring the fact that a self-proclaimed conservative would advocate for the government restricing individual liberty).

Let's see if I can give an analogy you might understand. If you are playing basketball, and the referees aren't calling fouls against you, what do you do? You either do it yourself too, or lose the game. I would be very happy if the arrogant olympianists on the USSC go back to their constitutional role in all cases, but it's ridiculous for conservatives not to play the game if that's what the game is.

Two areas of law (among others) are, currently, well settled: 1) Judicial review; and 2) the right to abortion. The first was established by Marbury while the second was established, on the federal level, by Roe and reaffirmed by Casey(plurality). Stare decisis is also a well recognized staple of English and American jurisprudence.

You are apparently not aware that some do not agree with Marbury, looking at it as a sort of intra-governmental judicial coup, although of course it is praised in standard text books. Casey just built on Roe, itself erroneous. Stare Decisis has been overturned in spectacular cases, eg Plessy v. Fergusson overturned in Brown v. Board of Education. Antonin Scalia has also said that stare decisis means to protect the plain meaning of the constitution - not to uphold bad case law.

These are non-issues if you have no problem with judicial activism. However, if you do have a problem with judicial activism, there is a proceedure set out in the Federal Constitution to override a constitutional decision of the United States Supreme Court. That is: amending the Constitution.

No wait a minute. If judges hadn't resorted to "activism", Roe would never have been decided the way it was.

The problem with you pro aborts is what you see what's whirling in your brain, you never see what I've written.

I didn't support terrorism, I pointed out one of the key lessons of history. You simply are not able to comprehend standard english without putting embellishments on that exist only in your mind.

No, no - stay on the repetition above - its' giving me the giggles! :lol:

I'n very patient, go at your own speed - I firmly grasp your problems with english. ;)

Harrrrrrr heeeeeeee.... yeah gasp! GIGGLE HARRRRR ... I'm ....YAAAA HAAAAAAA .... still.... ya ha ha ...here! :mrgreen:

Way back at post #41, you said the bombing is "wrong". "Wrong" means (definition #1 from dictionary.com)

There are 15 more meanings in dictionary.com, and none of them are "illegal".
You started a subthread where you appeared to be discussing the morality involved. I can't guess what you mean, I can only read what you say.

Here we go again with the sloppy language. Since you have referred to a legal case, I'll assume you mean erroneous ("bad" suggests morally wrong.)

The legal criticisms are:

1. It imposed abortion on the states in baldfaced violation of the Tenth Amendment.

2. Blackmun pulled an amazing rabbit out of the hat "discovering" a so-called right to privacy in the 14th amendment. As if this wasn't enough, he with no discernable logic said prohibition of abortion violated "privacy". Abortion was in fact illegal in 36 states at the time of passage of the fourteenth amendment - nobody at that time and for over a hundred years later thought the fourteenth amendment encompassed a "privacy" right, much less had anything to do with abortion.

3. Liberals have driticized on other grounds - I leave that for you to investigate.

Let's see if I can give an analogy you might understand. If you are playing basketball, and the referees aren't calling fouls against you, what do you do? You either do it yourself too, or lose the game. I would be very happy if the arrogant olympianists on the USSC go back to their constitutional role in all cases, but it's ridiculous for conservatives not to play the game if that's what the game is.

You are apparently not aware that some do not agree with Marbury, looking at it as a sort of intra-governmental judicial coup, although of course it is praised in standard text books. Casey just built on Roe, itself erroneous. Stare Decisis has been overturned in spectacular cases, eg Plessy v. Fergusson overturned in Brown v. Board of Education. Antonin Scalia has also said that stare decisis means to protect the plain meaning of the constitution - not to uphold bad case law.

No wait a minute. If judges hadn't resorted to "activism", Roe would never have been decided the way it was.

Another simple, typical response, I see. :rofl

I know it is a big concept here, so take your time if you need to. When making an argument, the context of what you are writting matters, unless the extent of your definition of reading is limited to the reader trying to sound out small groups of letters without taking more from the exercise than him seeing the letters, for example, "beer," then after two minutes coming to the conclusion that that group of letters is meant to signify beer, then clapping his hands and moving on to the next small group of letters.

Try reading my response to your question of why terrorism is more wrong than a medical procedure used to terminate pregnancy. I know it may be tricky, but I'll be patient.

I answer that question without resorting to the reasoning that because something is legal, it is right.

As for the "erroneous" versus "bad" statement, I was merely stating your argument.

I don't necessarily disagree with your analysis of Roe.
Your disagreements notwithstanding, abortion, judicial review and stare decisis are well established tenets of U.S. jurisprudence.

As to your basketball analogy, I see you conveniently failed to answer any of the questions I posed, so I will restate them.

Are you saying that it is OK to legislate from the bench or not? When exactly does judicial activism make "a mockery of the supreme law?" Is it only OK to legislate from the bench concerning issues that YOU feel were wrongly decided in the past? Or issues you feel strongly about? Does it matter if the issue has already been revisited? Or does it have to be revisited by a Court packed full of "conservatives"? How full of conservatives exactly? Can any republican appointed justices be considered "conservative," or only the ones appointed by those special conservative presidents?

If this, if that - how do you know?

Uh, because they already had.

In 1967, Colorado became the first state to legalize abortion in cases of rape, incest, or in which pregnancy would lead to permanent physical disability of the woman. Similar laws were passed in California, Oregon, and North Carolina. In 1970, New York repealed its 1830 law and allowed abortions up to the 24th week of pregnancy on demand. Similar laws were soon passed in Alaska, Hawaii, and Washington. A law in Washington, DC, which allowed abortion to protect the life or health of the woman, was challenged in the Supreme Court in 1971 in United States v. Vuitch. The court upheld the law, deeming that "health" meant "psychological and physical well-being," essentially allowing abortion on demand in Washington, DC. By the end of 1972, 13 states had a law similar to that of Colorado, while Mississippi allowed abortion in cases of rape or incest only and Alabama allowed abortions in cases of the woman's physical health.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_States#Abortion_before_Roe

Moderator's Warning:
Rick, your 'village idiot' comments (and anything like them) need to stop immediately, or you will no longer post on this thread. drb14, please don't respond to him in kind.

Between you and doughgirl I might as well just poke out my own eye with a fork.

When you begin to find yourself inadvertently allied with people who embarrass and/or repulse you, it might be a cue to re-examine the validity of your position.

I don't necessarily disagree with your analysis of Roe.
Your disagreements notwithstanding, abortion, judicial review and stare decisis are well established tenets of U.S. jurisprudence.

You are ignoring what I said to counter that. Once again: in the case of egregious decisions, stare decisis has not been allowed to trump reversing those decisions. Stare decisis is intended to prevent chaos within a judicial system, especially a vast hierarchical system as in the U.S., but it is not "established" that it should protect profoundly bad judicial decisions.

Are you saying that it is OK to legislate from the bench or not?

Try once more: I call for the rule of law - but when the highest liberal government officials significantly and steadfastly flout the rule of law, so should conservatives.

When exactly does judicial activism make "a mockery of the supreme law?"

When it brazenly ignores/overturns the Constitution. Is that so hard for you to grasp?

Is it only OK to legislate from the bench concerning issues that YOU feel were wrongly decided in the past?

Repeat-o-meter: [0007] (ding!) Yes, if that is the de facto rules of the game.

Does it matter if the issue has already been revisited?

No - keep going till they achieve adherence to the constituion.

Or does it have to be revisited by a Court packed full of "conservatives"?

No, just justices who don't invent law, and do their duty to undo the inventions of the past.

Can any republican appointed justices be considered "conservative," or only the ones appointed by those special conservative presidents?

Whaaat??

Moderator's Warning:
Rick, your 'village idiot' comments (and anything like them) need to stop immediately, or you will no longer post on this thread. drb14, please don't respond to him in kind.

Uh, you got it backwards - HE said it first!

Moderator's Warning:
No, you did:

You are AMUSED in the same way the village idiot is amused -

And please PM all mod action questions.

First, I apologize, to the community, for responding in kind.

You are ignoring what I said to counter that. Once again: in the case of egregious decisions, stare decisis has not been allowed to trump reversing those decisions. Stare decisis is intended to prevent chaos within a judicial system, especially a vast hierarchical system as in the U.S., but it is not "established" that it should protect profoundly bad judicial decisions.

So, stare decisis only applies to "good" decisions in your view. If not that, then it only applies to "non-egregious" decisions?

I got that. The question then become, who decides what is a good or "non-egregious" decision.

I call for the rule of law - but when the highest liberal government officials significantly and steadfastly flout the rule of law, so should conservatives.

I also call for the rule of law. I think most of us, excepting the anarchists, do.

So in your view, conservatives get to decide what are good or "non-egregious" decisions?

Is it also the exclusive purview of conservatives to decide who is "significantly and steadfastly" flouting the rule of law?

When it brazenly ignores/overturns the Constitution. Is that so hard for you to grasp?

Again, who decides what "brazenly ignores/overturns the Constitution"?

Your posts seem to suggest that only conservatives get to decide this. Is that correct?

No - keep going till they achieve adherence to the constituion.

Adherence to the Constitution according to whom? Conservatives only?

You only? I'm sorry, but if it is a choice between Rick being the absolute source of law and rebellion, I'm choosing rebellion.

No, just justices who don't invent law, and do their duty to undo the inventions of the past.

Again, who decides what is an invention of the past?

I'm not saying you are, but if you're saying that conservatives get to decide the above issues, who decides which judges are conservatives?

It would seem that, under the Constitution, the process we have for determining that is the President with the advice and consent of the Sentate. Now, I think it is reasonable to some degree to classify the republicans that have held the presidency since at least Nixon as conservative (though definitions of conservative do differ. What I consider a conservative, you obviously do not).
Is whether a justice is conservative dependent on who appoints that person? Or is there some other standard?

The point here is that a conservative majority had the opportunity to overturn Roe, and chose not to.

Now, if you think that being a conservative is not the measure of rightness concerning who gets to decide the above matters, then I ask again: who does? Does the Constitution tell us that?

Is it the Supreme Court of the United State? Or only the SCOTUS if it is packed with only those that can't see beyond the words of the Constitution? Who gets to decide that?

My point is, your above arguments seem to suggest, given your reluctance to use the amendment process rather than Court packing, that the SCOTUS gets to decide, but only when its view coincides with what YOU think is the correct decision.

Again, if it's a choice between Rick being the ultimate arbiter of what is the law and rebellion, I'm all for rebellion.

I've never seen anybody ask and be answered the same question so many times, and still ask it again and again. I finally got it - you're kidding with me. :rofl

P.S.: Apologizing to "the community" is chickensh__. "The community" doesn't care what you say.

When you begin to find yourself inadvertently allied with people who embarrass and/or repulse you, it might be a cue to re-examine the validity of your position.

I spend enough time here that my position is in an almost constant state of scrutiny.

While I do often cringe at would be allies I'm not even close to stomaching 99.9% of the prochoice conjecture and propaganda which attempts to sterilize abortion as if it were no different from any other medical procedure.

While I've occasionally been embarrassed by prolife supporters it generally doesn't even come close to the disgust brought on by the ribald language often used as prochoicers cavalierly defend a choice which allows a mother to attack her own in a hostile abhorrent to the death battle as if one were arguing over infringement on property rights.

I've never seen anybody ask and be answered the same question so many times, and still ask it again and again. I finally got it - you're kidding with me. :rofl

P.S.: Apologizing to "the community" is chickensh__. "The community" doesn't care what you say.

Do you enjoy making things up? It seems as if you do it repeatedly.

First, I'm certainly not going to apologize to you, so if any others were offended by me responding in kind, it is to them I'm apologizing.

Second, you, in fact, failed to answer my questions. Do you avoid serious inquiry and debate because your ideas don't stand up to examination, or is there some other reason that your posts try to deflect attention from the issues?

Last edited:

Of course the community cares what is said. If it didn't there wouldn't be rules and a warning wouldn't have been posted.

And apologizing for one's behaviors shows both integrity and the ability to accept responsibility for one's actions. I hope you understand, now.

Do you enjoy making things up? It seems as if you do it repeatedly.

First, I'm certainly not going to apologize to you, so if any others were offended by me responding in kind, it is to them I'm apologizing.

The mirth you have provided me, my good sir, requires only my thanks, not your apology. :rofl Again, the "community" probably knows what to expect from you, and couldn't give a tinker's dam what you say. ;)

Second, you, in fact, failed to answer my questions. Do you avoid serious inquiry and debate because your ideas don't stand up to examination, or is there some other reason that your posts try to deflect attention from the issues?

This is the first time I've seen this particular gimmick - to be answered several times but keep asking the question. :mrgreen:

Of course the community cares what is said. If it didn't there wouldn't be rules and a warning wouldn't have been posted.

And apologizing for one's behaviors shows both integrity and the ability to accept responsibility for one's actions. I hope you understand, now.

Yaaaaaaa surrrrrrrrrre .... you view this conclave of pull-no-punches ideologues like a tea party of proper old ladies at the senior citizens center! :lamo

Back
Top Bottom