• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tensions Rise As Congress Prepares To Certify Election Results

Did I say that Democrats didn't bitch about shit? The Republicans bitched for 8 years under Obama and did all they could to obstruct his administration. And? There may be a "big uproar" in 2022 and 2024, but hopefully the GOP has learned its lesson and will start putting up capable and intelligent candidates. I won't hold my breath, but it would be nice.
And the Dem's have to get better candidates too,
The DNC has to let the PEOPLE choose who they want not do the deciding for them.
It seems like they decided on who was going to be their candidate even before and primaries were even held.
I hope BOTH parties smarten up
the American people have to start telling them who THEY want not the other way around
Have a nice day

And the Dem's have to get better candidates too,
The DNC has to let the PEOPLE choose who they want not do the deciding for them.
It seems like they decided on who was going to be their candidate even before and primaries were even held.
I hope BOTH parties smarten up
the American people have to start telling them who THEY want not the other way around
Have a nice day
It would be great if the Dems got better candidates too. But the trend line for both sides of the Republocrats has been downhill, not up.

LOL! Too funny!

They are playing the Phil Colin's song, "I Can Feel It Coming In The Air Tonight" at the Trump Hate-Rally right now.

"I was there and I saw what you did. I saw it with my own two eyes. You can wipe off that grin, 'cause I knw where you've been. It's all been a pack of lies." How appropriate for the Liar-in-Chief? Priceless.

LOVE that song!

Man, oh man. Trump Corp is really pumping up the hate level for their coup attempt.

I expect some gas and some ass kicking but I think they will fold like a bunch of ******s when the rubber meets the road.

This will be exciting to watch!

Trump Jr reminds me of Gob from Arrested Development

LOL! Too funny!

They are playing the Phil Colin's song, "I Can Feel It Coming In The Air Tonight" at the Trump Hate-Rally right now.

"I was there and I saw what you did. I saw it with my own two eyes. You can wipe off that grin, 'cause I knw where you've been. It's all been a pack of lies." How appropriate for the Liar-in-Chief? Priceless.

LOVE that song!

Man, oh man. Trump Corp is really pumping up the hate level for their coup attempt.

I expect some gas and some ass kicking but I think they will fold like a bunch of ******s when the rubber meets the road.

This will be exciting to watch!
Origami Minute Men.

Why do they always play Village people songs at Trump Rallies? Watching little Rudy coming out to Macho man had me in tears

Yeah, but they're going to settle down a bit too. I mean, sure we're going to hear the bitching and moaning for 4 years and how Biden "isn't my president" and that he's an "illegitimated President" for sure. That's going to be a cadence for 4 years, a mantra they'll repeat like they're Buddhist priests.
But it will calm down after a little bit.
You are probably right, but with the democrats controlling the WH, the House and likely the senate- who cares? The Trump wack jobs can throw super spreader rallies every weekend until they are all gone and no one needs to pay attention. Then they will likely nominate a moron to run in 2024, get beat again and start the whole process over. But until then, I don't care.

You are probably right, but with the democrats controlling the WH, the House and likely the senate- who cares? The Trump wack jobs can throw super spreader rallies every weekend until they are all gone and no one needs to pay attention. Then they will likely nominate a moron to run in 2024, get beat again and start the whole process over. But until then, I don't care.
Well they don't really control the Senate per se. If the GA elections end up as they are looking, it will be a 50/50 split with Harris being a tiebreaker. So it does give them a leg up, but they don't really "control" the senate and it would require that all D's vote D bills 100%, so it's a slim control at best.
That being said, it will hold for 2 years and if they want to get stuff accomplished, they'll need to push it during that time. The President's party tends to lose in midterms, so it's not a lot of time to get things accomplished.

I knew we would have to force trump out...

Why do they always play Village people songs at Trump Rallies? Watching little Rudy coming out to Macho man had me in tears
Cause fash arent really creative. Punk rockers kicked neo nazis out in the 80s cause of course punk rock is very anti authority and nazis are extremely pro authority. These guys had to repurpose songs or adapt them.

Ten minute video in link with Amy Klobuchar speaking about the tensions coming with certifying the election results. It's really a shame that we all are having to go through this unnecessary drama, thanks to Trump and his mob.

Then the simple answer is for each State to tighten up its procedures and, if necessary, eliminate voting machines, so that there is no appearance of any impropriety ever,

We were right.

And now the same sort of people who called us idiots for predicting violence are now trying to pin it on Antifa.

Absolutely shameful.
Not shocking. It’s pushed by people that have no clue how anti fascists that take part in direct action in the streets actually operate.

Back
Top Bottom