• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tell the truth, Democrats: Do you really plan to vote for Biden as he continues to decline?

It would appear you are confused. Also, it's ridiculous to try and suggest you went from Republican to Progressive. You're trying to sell swamp land with that claim.

the fact is it was everyday American's who made the President the frontrunner.

It was the old DNC that decided who was allowed to run on the left.

The New Democratic Party has taken that to the next level, as your fellow radical Progressives have taken control of the party.

the fact is it was everyday American's who made the President the frontrunner

Yep, including Union types that so called conservatives bad mouthed until after the election(wink) Be very, very quiet

It was the old DNC that decided who was allowed to run on the left.

And maybe it had to do with Hillary winning the popular vote in the Dim primary by almost 4 million votes(wink)

Yep, including Union types that so called conservatives bad mouthed until after the election(wink) Be very, very quiet

And maybe it had to do with Hillary winning the popular vote in the Dim primary by almost 4 million votes(wink)

Interesting, but grossly unsupported opinion.

I have no idea what you're attempting with your comments about unions.

The old DNC conspired with their media partners to crush anyone other than the anointed Hillary. Well documented what they did to Sanders. Given that fact, whatever you're trying to sell will have a hard time leaving the shelf.

One would expect the only candidate the old DNC allowed to run would garner the most votes.

... IMHO, it does not matter how much Biden leads anyone in polls over a year prior to the 2020 POTUS election and, of course, before he is even crowned as the DNC nominee.

Fair enough, I think the winnowing is a good thing and will produce the strongest Democratic Candidate; we shall se what we shall see. If every American that can vote does vote … tRump loses, that's good enough and a step back from the brink.

Are Democrats so invested in their irrational hatred of Trump that they plan to vote for a man in such obvious and frightening decline as Biden?

Do they believe their self-absorbed "Anyone but Trump!" slogan has any traction outside the echo chamber of their own destructive hysteria?

In the extremely unlikely event that Biden wins the nomination and the White House, is his speedy removal from office inevitable?

Is being led by one's hysteria ever likely to result in a positive outcome?

Irrational? Really?

So because a political party elected an idiot you have completly changed all your political beliefs and became the opposite of what you used to be.

Sorry but that's simply not believable. So which major policy issues of the GOP did you used to support.

And furthermore the GOP didn't let Trump become the frontrunner the voters made him that.
I supposed the GOP could have done more like the democrats and rigged the system and screwed their members but I don't see that as a good option either.

The GOP could have nominated a canidate with integrity. Why is it so hard to believe one values integrity as a leadership quality, therefore they find Trump unacceptable? I know several Republicans who did not, nor will they vote for Trump.

Fair enough, I think the winnowing is a good thing and will produce the strongest Democratic Candidate; we shall se what we shall see. If every American that can vote does vote … tRump loses, that's good enough and a step back from the brink.

OK, but it produced Hillary in 2016 (as the most suitable replacement for Obama?) and Biden is not exactly firmly in touch with reality. It is safe to assume that once there is Biden and someone (Warren or Sanders) farther left remaining in the DNC POTUS primary race that Biden would then become the underdog.

Thread title: Tell the truth, Democrats: Do you really plan to vote for Biden as he continues to decline?

I am not a Dem. However, I will vote for a dump truck if it has a D plastered on the side of it in 2020 to get King Donald the 1st out of the WH. Whatever it takes. If the Dems run Bugs Bunny, I am all in on Bugs Bunny.

The Dems would have to run David Duke against the Orange Plague and the only rise they would get out of me would be that I would stay home and not vote on Election Day.

OK, but it produced Hillary in 2016 (as the most suitable replacement for Obama?) and Biden is not exactly firmly in touch with reality. It is safe to assume that once there is Biden and someone (Warren or Sanders) farther left remaining in the DNC POTUS primary race that Biden would then become the underdog.

I've said somewhere else today. tRump, the liar, misogynist, narcissistic criminal blow hard would have to stand on his mommies shoulders to kiss the worst Democrat's ass.

I've said somewhere else today. tRump, the liar, misogynist, narcissistic criminal blow hard would have to stand on his mommies shoulders to kiss the worst Democrat's ass.

Hmm... that explains "what happened" in 2016. It is very dangerous to assume that anyone (Warren or Sanders?) will easily be chosen over Trump.

Hmm... that explains "what happened" in 2016. It is very dangerous to assume that anyone (Warren or Sanders?) will easily be chosen over Trump.

OH, I didn't say that. I will be volunteering, canvasing, manning phone banks, registering voters and generally working my ass off to make sure this orange manic is NOT reelected.

OH, I didn't say that. I will be volunteering, canvasing, manning phone banks, registering voters and generally working my ass off to make sure this orange manic is NOT reelected.

Good luck explaining how all manner of "free" stuff is going to be provided by taxing only "the rich" more. If Warren can't do that then I doubt that you could either.

Good luck explaining how all manner of "free" stuff is going to be provided by taxing only "the rich" more. If Warren can't do that then I doubt that you could either.

Let's see what the platform looks like when it's finished. I'll bet it's more than the two planks in the Republican platform; hate an fear.

Interesting, but grossly unsupported opinion.

I have no idea what you're attempting with your comments about unions.

The old DNC conspired with their media partners to crush anyone other than the anointed Hillary. Well documented what they did to Sanders. Given that fact, whatever you're trying to sell will have a hard time leaving the shelf.

One would expect the only candidate the old DNC allowed to run would garner the most votes.

Nobody buys your phony outrage over how the Democratic Party chose its candidate.

And the hypocrisy of it is all too obvious, when you cheer openly for a corrupt con man who openly talks about finding ways to extend his Presidency, election or not.

All the more obvious, since Donald Trump has never (and will likely never) win a popular vote in any contested election. Ever.

Had the GOP delegates been awarded according to the actual popular votes in the various states, the GOP convention would have been contested. Instead, “winner take all” states delivered Trump a majority that was not a reflection of the actual votes cast.

So, continuing to shed crocodile tears over candidate you would manufacture reasons to oppose in order to cheer for a would be fuhrer, rings distinctively hollow.

Nobody buys your phony outrage over how the Democratic Party chose its candidate.

And the hypocrisy of it is all too obvious, when you cheer openly for a corrupt con man who openly talks about finding ways to extend his Presidency, election or not.

All the more obvious, since Donald Trump has never (and will likely never) win a popular vote in any contested election. Ever.

Had the GOP delegates been awarded according to the actual popular votes in the various states, the GOP convention would have been contested. Instead, “winner take all” states delivered Trump a majority that was not a reflection of the actual votes cast.

So, continuing to shed crocodile tears over candidate you would manufacture reasons to oppose in order to cheer for a would be fuhrer, rings distinctively hollow.

It's not phony Tom.

It's proven.

Why waste so much time and energy on nonsense like this?

Are Democrats so invested in their irrational hatred of Trump that they plan to vote for a man in such obvious and frightening decline as Biden?

Do they believe their self-absorbed "Anyone but Trump!" slogan has any traction outside the echo chamber of their own destructive hysteria?

In the extremely unlikely event that Biden wins the nomination and the White House, is his speedy removal from office inevitable?

Is Biden not Trump?

What republicans fail to grasp is that trump and his followers have invested so much time and energy into making us hate them that we would vote for pretty much anybody and anything over him. That’s why all their criticism regarding any Democratic candidate is a pointless waste of their time.

What republicans fail to grasp is that trump and his followers have invested so much time and energy into making us hate them that we would vote for pretty much anybody and anything over him. That’s why all their criticism regarding any Democratic candidate is a pointless waste of their time.

And the same principle applies to liberal Progressive "democrats". Do you think you will ever grasp that?

And the same principle applies to liberal Progressive "democrats". Do you think you will ever grasp that?

I have no idea what that had to do with my post, but inane non sequiturs are to be expected from you. Have fun starting fake attack threads on Democratic candidates, and watching us point and laugh at you in response.

Being led by hysteria's what got Trump the Republican nomination to begin with. You aren't seeing a new development, let alone an equivalent one. A senile Joe would still be a slight upgrade from our current nutter in the big chair.

I have no idea what that had to do with my post, but inane non sequiturs are to be expected from you. Have fun starting fake attack threads on Democratic candidates, and watching us point and laugh at you in response.

You don't know what you write?

Let me clear it up for you in simple English.

What liberal progressives fail to grasp is that they and their rulers have invested so much time and energy into making us hate them that we don't care what they want or think.

That’s why all their criticism regarding the President is a pointless waste of their time.

Back
Top Bottom