• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tell the truth, Democrats: Do you really plan to vote for Biden as he continues to decline?

Let's see what the platform looks like when it's finished. I'll bet it's more than the two planks in the Republican platform; hate an fear.

Actually, people don’t pay as much attention to party platforms as they used to.......with one notable exception!

Actually, people don’t pay as much attention to party platforms as they used to.......with one notable exception!

Well … OK … fair enough ... but I do.

Interesting, but grossly unsupported opinion.

I have no idea what you're attempting with your comments about unions.

The old DNC conspired with their media partners to crush anyone other than the anointed Hillary. Well documented what they did to Sanders. Given that fact, whatever you're trying to sell will have a hard time leaving the shelf.

One would expect the only candidate the old DNC allowed to run would garner the most votes.

Interesting, but grossly unsupported opinion.

I have no idea what you're attempting with your comments about unions.

There were no democrat/independent union voters in Penn, Mich and Wis for Trump?

The old DNC conspired with their media partners to crush anyone other than the anointed Hillary.

(LOL)

You fell for the real fake news!!!!

You tell um Bernie!!!!

Are Democrats so invested in their irrational hatred of Trump that they plan to vote for a man in such obvious and frightening decline as Biden?

Do they believe their self-absorbed "Anyone but Trump!" slogan has any traction outside the echo chamber of their own destructive hysteria?

In the extremely unlikely event that Biden wins the nomination and the White House, is his speedy removal from office inevitable?

Is being led by one's hysteria ever likely to result in a positive outcome?

Replacing Trump with a case of herpes would a positive outcome. Biden's better than herpes.

The end.

;)

So ironic.

Want to see decline? Watch Trump at the border in San Diego a few days ago. Yikes.

Or Biden wooing the crowed about how he defeated Corn Pop and the Corn Pop gang. :lamo

There were no democrat/independent union voters in Penn, Mich and Wis for Trump?

(LOL)

You fell for the real fake news!!!!

You tell um Bernie!!!!

LOL

I wouldn't know where to start with your post.

Can you articulate something rational and factual?

Unions were ignored and members screwed by the globalist agenda of the former DNC. The NDP, which replaced it, wants to further that damage.

Easy to see why Union members supported the President.

Are Democrats so invested in their irrational hatred of Trump that they plan to vote for a man in such obvious and frightening decline as Biden?

Do they believe their self-absorbed "Anyone but Trump!" slogan has any traction outside the echo chamber of their own destructive hysteria?

In the extremely unlikely event that Biden wins the nomination and the White House, is his speedy removal from office inevitable?

Is being led by one's hysteria ever likely to result in a positive outcome?

Trump has dementia.

Hmm... that explains "what happened" in 2016. It is very dangerous to assume that anyone (Warren or Sanders?) will easily be chosen over Trump.

The difference is: No one really knew what kind of president Trump was going to be in 2016. We all had our suspicions of course, but by and large most people were still crossing their fingers hoping for the best and that he wasn't just talking out of his ass. In spite of his celebrity status, he was mostly a fresh face politically speaking. Fast forward to 2020 and Trump's competence as president is now a known quantity. "Do I want 4 more years of this?" will be foremost on the minds of voters. Trump is now in a similar position that Hillary was in 2016, but with far more baggage hanging over his reelection campaign than she had. (And she had a lot.)

Let's see what the platform looks like when it's finished. I'll bet it's more than the two planks in the Republican platform; hate an fear.

Hate an fear huh. I guess you feel pretty good about explaining the platforms of the new Democrat party.

Free healthcare at taxpayer expense for Illegal Aliens
Decriminalization of Illegals

If that doesn't work you can always woo them with how Biden took out Corn Pop and the Corn Pop gang.

Last edited:
l'll fire away(wink)

President Trump, with his talk of reviving American manufacturing and coal mining, proved especially effective at picking off union members in this region. The UMWA, fretful about the effect of the Obama administration’s environmental regulations on the coal industry and Clinton’s promise to continue them, declined to endorse a presidential candidate in 2016.

Nationwide, Hillary Clinton received 10 percent fewer votes from union members than Barack Obama in 2012, according to an internal survey by the AFL-CIO, a national umbrella federation of labor unions

Unions Show Their Force In Pennsylvania District Won By Trump - UMWA

LOL

Can you articulate something rational and factual?

Unions were ignored and members screwed by the globalist agenda of the former DNC. The NDP, which replaced it, wants to further that damage.

Easy to see why Union members supported the President.

Yes, yes I know

l'll fire away(wink)

President Trump, with his talk of reviving American manufacturing and coal mining, proved especially effective at picking off union members in this region. The UMWA, fretful about the effect of the Obama administration’s environmental regulations on the coal industry and Clinton’s promise to continue them, declined to endorse a presidential candidate in 2016.

Nationwide, Hillary Clinton received 10 percent fewer votes from union members than Barack Obama in 2012, according to an internal survey by the AFL-CIO, a national umbrella federation of labor unions

Unions Show Their Force In Pennsylvania District Won By Trump - UMWA

Last edited:

Yeah, I wouldn't want to talk about it either if Trump said it. Its pretty bad. Funny how you support the Democrat ticket and you haven't heard about Biden wooing the crowed about how he took out the Corn Pop gang.

Its all the rage. :lamo

Yeah, I wouldn't want to talk about it either if Trump said it. Its pretty bad. Funny how you support the Democrat ticket and you haven't heard about Biden wooing the crowed about how he took out the Corn Pop gang.

Sounds like Biden can throw a punch if need be, versus Trump who's deathly afraid of stairs.

Why not? Isn’t America tired of the current government crime saga?

I'd take a Warren, a Bernie or even a Yang over a Biden, but he certainly can't be as bad as Trump. My vote's locked in for whichever Democrat gets the nomination this time around, even if I'm very much a pastisan primary voter right now.

He told the story two years ago to a small crowd in Delaware. Excuse me for not being obsessed over it in 2019.

He told the story two years ago to a small crowd in Delaware. Excuse me for not being obsessed over it in 2019.

Biggest. Something. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom