• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Kneeler is Forced Out of his Own Home Due to BLM/Antifa Protestors

Sadly, Mr. Floyd's tragic death is getting lost in all this hatred. Instead of pointing fingers, why don't we (general) sit down and have a talk?

Most people on the right actually would like to talk. The left doesn't want to, at all. If you get seen talking to the wrong person you'll be targeted too.

We had our first unrest the first weekend after his election. It has snowballed since then.

I knew you had never been here.

So what you’re saying is that the left is willing to commit violence over a legitimate election?

Sounds like an argument for mass arrests and internment to me

Yes, it's Trump's fault he won the elections and the left decided they didn't like democracy and started being violent. That totally makes sense!

trumpism, the party of no responsibility

So what you’re saying is that the left is willing to commit violence over a legitimate election?

Sounds like an argument for mass arrests and internment to me

the violence was incited by trump

and you know damned well it was

Most people on the right actually would like to talk. The left doesn't want to, at all. If you get seen talking to the wrong person you'll be targeted too.

After 4 months there’s still no coherent political demands these mobs are making.

It’s like the French Revolution, where the revolutionaries themselves didn’t agree on what their demands were and as King Louis kept bending they kept pulling until the coup of Thermidor ended a bloodlust mass murder spell.

There’s nothing to address here, the people rioting are mentally unhinged and most of them are losers anyway. The carrot is for when people have grievances that can be addressed without violence, these guys need the stick

I especially like how democrats are pretending as though their party hasn't been in control of every lever of power in these cities for decades. Even after they march to the mayors front door in Portland, Seattle, and Chicago, they still blame Trump, or racism, or white people.

It's a lie. Americans will not be slandered.

So Portland mayor Ted Kneeler is forced out of his home, because a black guy was killed in Minneapolis 3 months ago. This is the New Left people. You cannot make a single concession to anarchists and communists, as they will end up devouring everything you value. Mayor Kneeler tried to find common ground with BLM and Antifa street terrorists, and learned the hard way that there is none. Liberals who've mistakenly believed that Antifa are just interested in ending fascism will find themselves ended eventually.

It was Proud boys, boogaloo and patriot prayer. tRUMPs America. MAGA.

No. There is no legitimate cause for these riots. Their demands are fringe and unreasonable. These are the dregs and malcontents of society, they literally cheered at the assasination of a political foe. They also reject the legitimacy of the governing system meaning they cannot be counted on to abide to any settlement.

King Louis XVI did nothing but concede to radical Paris mobs for 5 years and they still took his head off for his troubles.

I say box them in and gas them until they surrender then prison sentences and maybe they’ll get pardoned if they publicly renounce violence

The more extreme and radical ideas may be fringe. But in general, police reform has broad support among the American public. There's a reason these protests have been so popular for so long. People believe in the principles behind them, even if they don't support the more violent actions.

the violence was incited by trump

and you know damned well it was

Nonsense. Democrats declared war the day after the election; #resist, #notmypresident, #pushback, #impeachnow.

Maxine Waters told everyone not to allow conservatives to eat in restaurants and run them out. The violence began before Trump ever took the oath of office. The plans were laid in Obama's Oval Office to spy, disrupt, and falsely accuse.

Facts.

The more extreme and radical ideas may be fringe. But in general, police reform has broad support among the American public. There's a reason these protests have been so popular for so long. People believe in the principles behind them, even if they don't support the more violent actions.

The riots are not popular, the people wanted the military deployed to stop them.

No one wants to defund the police, no one thinks ACAB, no one wants to forcibly seize houses and distribute them to black people, no one wants to abolish the nuclear family, except for the left wing extremists.

You cannot provide to me a single logical police reform that’s not already been done. The left is just upset criminals get consequences for being criminals

The riots are not popular, the people wanted the military deployed to stop them.

No one wants to defund the police, no one thinks ACAB, no one wants to forcibly seize houses and distribute them to black people, no one wants to abolish the nuclear family, except for the left wing extremists.

You cannot provide to me a single logical police reform that’s not already been done. The left is just upset criminals get consequences for being criminals

The question is, do the consequences we impose on criminals serve to make society safer, and to reduce future criminality? Or have they instead helped to perpetuate a cycle of crime, violence, and poverty? To me the answer seems obvious.

Your hero is a sniveling murderer.

Just like your other heroes, funnily enough.

Did you see Kyle snivel? I sure didn't. I saw him calmly dispatch two adult male attackers, and shoot the third in the same arm that was holding a gun, rendering his trigger finger useless.

Here's news for you; Hollywood writes movies about guys like Kyle. They concoct shoot out scenes for you to fantasize about that resemble what Kyle actually pulled off.

You wish you were this based.

The question is, do the consequences we impose on criminals serve to make society safer, and to reduce future criminality? Or have they instead helped to perpetuate a cycle of crime, violence, and poverty? To me the answer seems obvious.

Yes. The tough on crime sentencing laws reduced crime substantially.

Then people forgot about the past and so we started treating jail like day care, giving cops too many non lethal toys like tasers instead of just encouraging an old fashioned beating, we started no cash bail, releasing offenders early, easing minimum sentencing laws, then the democrats started encouraging race based rioting on lies which resulted in murders sky rocketing.

Did you see Kyle snivel? I sure didn't. I saw him calmly dispatch two adult male attackers, and shoot the third in the same arm that was holding a gun, rendering his trigger finger useless.

Here's news for you; Hollywood writes movies about guys like Kyle. They concoct shoot out scenes for you to fantasize about that resemble what Kyle actually pulled off.

No he doesn’t. He wishes he was a guard at a death camp. He defends every communist dictator who ever lived. He wants the guillitione so he can execute enemies of the revolution. He doesn’t want to actually be in combat against opponents

trumpism, the party of no responsibility

How divorced from reality do you have to be to say this is Trump's responsibility? Are the months of violent rioters being carried out by Trump voters? Does the President have control over the local police? <---answer these two questions.

Hollywood certainly does write movies about homicidal losers who murder people based on political differences. Apt Pupil, for one.

Rittenhouse certainly was sniveling, and he’ll be sniveling even more in the future. It’ll be amusing watching you cry over it :lol:

Unlike you, I don’t fantasize about murdering people based on their political beliefs. I already knew you were an Einsatzgruppen wannabe, but the fact that you think Rittenhouse’s little rampage even comes close to people’s fantasies— well, other than your own warped delusions— is truly pathetic.

No he doesn’t. He wishes he was a guard at a death camp. He defends every communist dictator who ever lived. He wants the guillitione so he can execute enemies of the revolution. He doesn’t want to actually be in combat against opponents

The irony of a Pinochet fanboy like you accusing anyone else of wanting to “murder enemies of the revolution” is absolutely hysterical :lol:

The rest of your post, of course, is nothing more than your usual drivel. Go back to fantasizing about the Sack of Magdeburg or whatever other crap you “traditionalists” find appealing.

Back
Top Bottom