• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Kneeler is Forced Out of his Own Home Due to BLM/Antifa Protestors

No he doesn’t. He wishes he was a guard at a death camp. He defends every communist dictator who ever lived. He wants the guillitione so he can execute enemies of the revolution. He doesn’t want to actually be in combat against opponents

Idk what happened to this kid. When he signed up for DP, he was a pro-Bush, pro-military conservative, and now he sounds like a member of Antifa. The only difference is he started attending college, so he's probably been brainwashed by professors who hate America. I encountered the same kind of leftwing professors while in college, but I knew they were bad influences from the get go. One of my professors made national headlines when he was arrested for multiple felonies. Maybe tiger will grow out of it, idk. He sounds pretty entrenched now.

Hollywood certainly does write movies about homicidal losers who murder people based on political differences. Apt Pupil, for one.

One of your professors showed you Apt Pupil. Right?

Rittenhouse certainly was sniveling, and he’ll be sniveling even more in the future. It’ll be amusing watching you cry over it :lol:

Unlike you, I don’t fantasize about murdering people based on their political beliefs. I already knew you were an Einsatzgruppen wannabe, but the fact that you think Rittenhouse’s little rampage even comes close to people’s fantasies— well, other than your own warped delusions— is truly pathetic.

Idk. I don't feel like I'm talking to a person when I engage with you. I believe you've experienced depersonalization, which is sad. I'm not being mean or trying to win a debate now. Whatever hobbies you had when you were younger, you should try getting back into them, or hanging out with friends or siblings.

One of your professors showed you Apt Pupil. Right?

Idk. I don't feel like I'm talking to a person when I engage with you. I believe you've experienced depersonalization, which is sad. I'm not being mean or trying to win a debate now. Whatever hobbies you had when you were younger, you should try getting back into them, or hanging out with friends or siblings.

Nope, I read the story first, then saw the film. Another failure from you :lol:

I’m sure you don’t. After all, to Nazi fanboys like yourself, anyone who opposes you is seen as “subhuman”....which is yet another reason why you think murdering political opponents is a-okay.

Why would they force one out of their home if they allowed the protesting?

Seems like a sponsored Proud boys, boogaloo, or patriot prayer doing.

When you've spent 3 years telling your constituents that Trump is the biggest threat to their safety, it would be an admission of defeat to have to call in armed removal of that left wing mob outside their window.

So true. The mayor so worried about his neighbors, he moves to safety leaving the mob and his neighbors to work out their differences instead of telling law enforcement to lockup the rioters.
These people are straight up traitors to America. Arm up people. Nazis are back.

How divorced from reality do you have to be to say this is Trump's responsibility? Are the months of violent rioters being carried out by Trump voters? Does the President have control over the local police? <---answer these two questions.

All this is a result of the divide Trump has nurtured.

First he created a cold civil war and now he has turned it hot.

This is no secret, this has been his goal.

All this is a result of the divide Trump has nurtured.

First he created a cold civil war and now he has turned it hot.

This is no secret, this has been his goal.

You didn't answer the questions. I know you won't, because if you did you wouldn't be able to write the moronic and unsupported comments you wrote here. You'd have to admit that it is the left that has made this hot, quite literally even with all the fires.

You didn't answer the questions. I know you won't, because if you did you wouldn't be able to write the moronic and unsupported comments you wrote here. You'd have to admit that it is the left that has made this hot, quite literally even with all the fires.

not the case

this was done, intentionally by the right

an honest person will admit this

enjoy your day

not the case

this was done, intentionally by the right

an honest person will admit this

enjoy your day

You didn't answer the questions? Why not? Hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom