• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz you can love him or you can hate him, But he is no idiot

Good....run his ass against Hillary Clinton in 2016 and get your asses kicked worse than Romney's run.

There's more than a touch of false bravado in what you type.
It's palpable.
Dial it back a bit and you might convince a few people.

Palin reached hero status too but her squeaking during the election didn't make a bit of difference. Both Palin and Cruz are pandering to the same minority far right extremists. Thats not how you win general elections.

Palin's problem was that she was an effective governor but when she ran for the VP spot she was vulnerable because she was a woman and she got torn apart by popular culture. SNL got away with tearing a former governor apart and made her look foolish with humor. Cruz is not a target for that kind of humor. He has the MSM trying to portray him as a right wing radical but they don't understand the millions of people in America who feel the same way Cruz does. Personally I hope he runs in 16. Democrats will have a tough time defending the record of the slowest recovery in history.

The good senator had a great opportunity to discuss why Obamacare is bad, what section of it is bad an how we can improve or make it better, but instead the great senator went on ever true and tried from comparing things to Nazis (a sure sign of I have nothing substantial to say so I am going to just babble) then he made great detour in lands of Dude where is my car land and ended his grand finale with Dr Suss (ham and egg story, which is Ironic after all, the story is about this asshole of a man who is afraid of trying something new, but eventually he does and learns that he likes it)....I think Dr Suss was thinking of Ted Cruz when he wrote that story!

Anyway after listening and reading his speech, one thing is very clear...The Cruz is ONE FREAKING MORON and NINCOMPOOP! Which would also explain why he is the poster child for Republicans, conservatives and Tea baggers!

Diving Mullah

How much of the 21 hours did you watch or read? (btw, it's obvious you read about as much as you heard on Ed Schultz ... which is to say 5 minutes)

Seems you missed the 20 hours and 45 minutes wherein he did explain what damn near everyone else can see will be a turd salad.

If he's as you say he is you should be promoting him instead of sounding like he makes you apprehensive as an opponent.
You guys do that a lot and it kinda makes folks think you're FOS.
I don't think that necessarily true ... I think that just may be what you heard & so you're repeating what you think you're supposed to repeat.
You guys do that a lot too.

Ted Cruz you can love him or you can hate him, But he is no idiot that the media and the left try to paint him as
he knows exactly what he is doing. Sen. Cruz is playing a year long game of chess as the left and the media is playing a short game of checkers
Before I continue lets look at Sen. Cruz resume
graduated from Second Baptist High School in Houston as valedictorian
graduated cum laude from Princeton University
Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor
After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor. While at Harvard Law, Cruz was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review. Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant." At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics.

His resume runs circles around the one the left triumphs as the smartest man in the room. Mr. Cruz is no idiot

so now we need to ask why is he doing what he is doing? he has to know he wont win he is not going to be able to get Obama care repealed.
Its all about 2014 not for him he isn't up for reelection even if he is he is from Texas a red state. its for the 5 seats the republicans need to take over the senate. also a chance to get rid of some of the senate rinos
we have 6 senate democrats that are in for an uphill battle to keep their senate seats
here they are with the increase of of health insurance premium rates for a 27 year old male for each of their states

Alaska: Mark Begich, D
health insurance rates increased by 117%

Arkansas: Mark Pryor, D
health insurance rates increased by 247%

Louisiana: Mary L. Landrieu, D
health insurance rates increased by 108%

North Carolina: Kay Hagan, D
health insurance rates increased by 267%

South Dakota: Tim Johnson,
health insurance rates increased by 158%

West Virginia: Jay Rockefeller, D
health insurance rates increased by ?

as you can see those senators are from red and purple states and they will have a lot of explaining to do with their constituents that they not just voted for Obama care the first time but also voted to keep it funded after they were aware of the cost to the people in their state

And for the Rino's what can I say this is what is wrong with the republican party we have to many democrats in it. what Cruz just did is smoke them out and they to will have some explaining to do when they are primaried coming in 2014 by more courageous and principled republicans that will do what they promised their voters what they would do. Ever republican ran on the platform of getting rid of Obama care

I would like to point out, in an entirely humorous way, that Ted Cruz cannot actually set up a chess board correctly.

Ted Cruz Taunts America with Incorrectly Set Chess Game

Thats beside the point. If the majority had wanted Obamacare repealed they would have elected someone who promised to do just that. But they didn't.

You are speaking in the past tense and not inthe present tense.

The polling now shows what it shows now, not back in November of last year.

The good senator had a great opportunity to discuss why Obamacare is bad, what section of it is bad an how we can improve or make it better, but instead the great senator went on ever true and tried from comparing things to Nazis (a sure sign of I have nothing substantial to say so I am going to just babble) then he made great detour in lands of Dude where is my car land and ended his grand finale with Dr Suss (ham and egg story, which is Ironic after all, the story is about this asshole of a man who is afraid of trying something new, but eventually he does and learns that he likes it)....I think Dr Suss was thinking of Ted Cruz when he wrote that story!

Anyway after listening and reading his speech, one thing is very clear...The Cruz is ONE FREAKING MORON and NINCOMPOOP! Which would also explain why he is the poster child for Republicans, conservatives and Tea baggers!

Diving Mullah

How much of the 21 hours were dedicated to the Nazis, or Dr.Suess?

It seems if you graduate from Harvard Law School and you have an R after your name, you are a stupid ****ing idiot.

If you graduate from Harvard Law School and you have a D after your name, you are a genius.

Something doesn't smell right about this.

It seems if you graduate from Harvard Law School and you have an R after your name, you are a stupid ****ing idiot.

If you graduate from Harvard Law School and you have a D after your name, you are a genius.

Something doesn't smell right about this.

And some seem to say the opposite.

I think the clincher is when you run a fake filibuster to get attention for no reason, you can be rightfully called a stupid ****ing idiot. Regardless of your schooling.

There's more than a touch of false bravado in what you type.
It's palpable.
Dial it back a bit and you might convince a few people.

LOL....I doubt convincing Fox News, Dick Morris or Karl Rove......they picked Romney by a landslide. That would be like picking the football team at Jefferson Jr. High school to beat the Denver Broncos.

Obama.......332
Romney......206

Last edited:
And some seem to say the opposite.

I think the clincher is when you run a fake filibuster to get attention for no reason, you can be rightfully called a stupid ****ing idiot. Regardless of your schooling.

Well I could say that because President Obama thinks there are 57 states or more, he is a stupid ****ing idiot.

See how that works?

LOL....I doubt convincing Fox News, Dick Morris or Karl Rove......they picked Romney by a landslide. That would be like picking the football team at Jefferson Jr. High school to beat the Denver Broncos.

Obama.......332
Romney......206
Which one is Hillary?

Well I could say that because President Obama thinks there are 57 states or more, he is a stupid ****ing idiot.

See how that works?

You could say that, but it's pretty clear that he doesn't think that. Cruz actually did do a fake, meaningless 'filibuster' that only delayed legislation and contributed to this impending shut down.

Which makes the person who says the actually thinks there are 58 states a..... Well, you know.

You could say that, but it's pretty clear that he doesn't think that. Cruz actually did do a fake, meaningless 'filibuster' that only delayed legislation and contributed to this impending shut down.

Which makes the person who says the actually thinks there are 58 states a..... Well, you know.

The words fake and meaningless are you opinión, that is all.

Palin's problem was that she was an effective governor but when she ran for the VP spot she was vulnerable because she was a woman and she got torn apart by popular culture. SNL got away with tearing a former governor apart and made her look foolish with humor. Cruz is not a target for that kind of humor. He has the MSM trying to portray him as a right wing radical but they don't understand the millions of people in America who feel the same way Cruz does. Personally I hope he runs in 16. Democrats will have a tough time defending the record of the slowest recovery in history.

Lol I guess Katie was to hard on her!! She is and always will be a blck spot for Republicans. The woman is as stupid as the day is long!

Did you ever hear Obama say he made a mistake saying there were more than 57 states?

Lol I guess Katie was to hard on her!! She is and always will be a blck spot for Republicans. The woman is as stupid as the day is long!

Have you ever run a state or negotiated oil contracts? I suspect there is more intelligence there than angry liberals whose big achievement is poking fun at her on the internet.

Have you ever run a state or negotiated oil contracts? I suspect there is more intelligence there than angry liberals whose big achievement is poking fun at her on the internet.

Palins problems were created by herself not the media! She also ran the biggest welfare state in the union!

States That Get The Most Federal Money: 24/7 Wall St.

Can I just get a big rolleys on this. Yeah for a woman that preaches about the free loaders the state she ran took the most!

How does one respond to nonsensical sentence fragments?

Given your logical argument, I bet you really DO think Obama thinks there are 57 states.

He said it, didn't he?

The number of states is something American children study all through elementary school. Obama went to school in an Indonesian Muslim school.

It's obvious there's a lot less Obama knows than the number of states.

Obama has no natural feel whatsoever for what it means to be an American, our proud history, values, culture and fierce sovereignty. Americanism frightens him and he hates it, hates our once proud, victorious warrior country of soaring eagles and charging lions. He wants to remake America in his own image of envy, mediocrity and hatred.

Last edited:
Palins problems were created by herself not the media! She also ran the biggest welfare state in the union!

States That Get The Most Federal Money: 24/7 Wall St.

Can I just get a big rolleys on this. Yeah for a woman that preaches about the free loaders the state she ran took the most!
I'm sorry. I always see a disconnect when someone less accomplished, calls someone who has accomplished much, stupid. Your belief that Palin is stupid is grounded in ignorance, but not hers.

I dislike Obama's politics and I have been a major critic of them. One thing I have never done is call him stupid. First, I don't believe it, second, he's smart enough to get elected twice, and he has accomplished things in his life that I never will. I will never play golf on the tax payers dime as an example.

I'm sorry. I always see a disconnect when someone less accomplished, calls someone who has accomplished much, stupid. Your belief that Palin is stupid is grounded in ignorance, but not hers.

I dislike Obama's politics and I have been a major critic of them. One thing I have never done is call him stupid. First, I don't believe it, second, he's smart enough to get elected twice, and he has accomplished things in his life that I never will. I will never play golf on the tax payers dime as an example.

Okay what has Sarah Palin accomplished she is a quitter cost McCain an election! She is one dumb bitch

Okay what has Sarah Palin accomplished she is a quitter cost McCain an election! She is one dumb bitch

Do you consider Obama a quitter as well?

He quite his Senator job to run for President.

Back
Top Bottom