• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz Calls Those Serving In Our Military “Emasculated”, While Bragging About Russian Propaganda

These POLITICIANS don't care if they are pitting US soldier versus US soldier.

Who's he to say anything about macho. He's emasculated. He wears make up and dresses pretty and does his nails. He's a girl. He's got a girl's job too. Ain't no callous on his hands.

And that fat pansy is gonna tell the military about what's manly? I don't think so.

SO much to unpack with his statement. Hating both women and our military. It’s still Trump’s party for sure.

And maybe more than ever before Russia/Putin hold the strings to Trump and through him the GQP and the vast majority of GQP elected officials, Ted Cruz included. A lot.

Well, the good news for Ted is he didn't let a fellow politician make fun of his wife.

So that makes him manly.

A weird thing happened to the US military since I was a marine. I'll admit, it's been quite a while, but in boot camp we were trained to kill the enemy. They did everything you can imagine, (and some things you can't) to make us the most viscous, relentless killers in the world. Back then, jungle warfare was the main thrust of our training. Going back even further, to WW2, which my dad and his brothers fought in, was even more brutal. It's hard to be of the mind that, woke young ladies are what we needed at Utah Beach in 1945, or Khe-Sanh in 1968.

You misspelled Ted Trump

Perhaps a better idea is that Ted Cruz can just move to Russia.
I think a good portion of Republicans should.

All the Republican Congressmen who spent the fourth of July in Moscow can be their tour guides....

Hating our military to own the libs.

A commercial? A Russian commercial?
****sakes. How freaking stupid is that guy?
Don't answer that. I know- exactly as stupid as the cult crowd he plays to. How in hell did people like Cruz become significant?

Hating our military to own the libs.

I doubt he would qualify for military service. He has gotten very chubby and soft. He looks like a fat slob with his beard and unwashed clothes.

A weird thing happened to the US military since I was a marine. I'll admit, it's been quite a while, but in boot camp we were trained to kill the enemy. They did everything you can imagine, (and some things you can't) to make us the most viscous, relentless killers in the world. Back then, jungle warfare was the main thrust of our training. Going back even further, to WW2, which my dad and his brothers fought in, was even more brutal. It's hard to be of the mind that, woke young ladies are what we needed at Utah Beach in 1945, or Khe-Sanh in 1968.

Nothing has changed with the U.S. military. They still are trained to kill and still do that.

And they still lose wars left and right for us anyway.

Nothing has changed with the U.S. military. They still are trained to kill and still do that.

And they still lose wars left and right for us anyway.

You literally picked a militia which got its ass kicked by the Nazis within a year of being created to celebrate in your user name.

Well, the good news for Ted is he didn't let a fellow politician make fun of his wife.

So that makes him manly.
Yeah, I'm not sure Ted Cruz is the one to be talking about anyone else's emasculation after he let some arrogant blowhard insult his wife, only to follow that up with brown-nosing that same person.

You literally picked a militia which got its ass kicked by the Nazis within a year of being created to celebrate in your user name.

You didn’t need to use the word “literally” there; and who ****ing cares about a screen name? Are you guys so used to babbling about plastic toy nuts and masks that you’ve lost all sense of place and context? DERP AUNT ANTIFA MUST BE THE ACTUAL AUNT OF ANTIFA DERP

Grow an argument.

You didn’t need to use the word “literally” there; and who ****ing cares about a screen name? Are you guys so used to babbling about plastic toy nuts and masks that you’ve lost all sense of place and context? DERP AUNT ANTIFA MUST BE THE ACTUAL AUNT OF ANTIFA DERP

Grow an argument.

Why should anyone celebrate Antifa? By your own definition the group you celebrate is nothing more than a bunch of “losers” who rolled over for the Nazis.

No wonder modern day Antifa admires them so much 😂

Why should anyone celebrate Antifa? By your own definition the group you celebrate is nothing more than a bunch of “losers” who rolled over for the Nazis.

No wonder modern day Antifa admires them so much 😂

The American GI’s that fought WW2 *were* antifa.

Congrats, you are obsessed with a screen name, but at least you don’t know anything about American history.

Yeah, I'm not sure Ted Cruz is the one to be talking about anyone else's emasculation after he let some arrogant blowhard insult his wife, only to follow that up with brown-nosing that same person.

What I don’t get anymore? Does the GOP like or respect absolutely any institutions in this country anymore? THey even hate the military now.

The American GI’s that fought WW2 *were* antifa.

Congrats, you are obsessed with a screen name, but at least you don’t know anything about American history.

No.....they weren’t.

Antifa was a militia formed by the KPD— the German Communist Party— which existed for a year before it got rolled over by the Nazis.

The KPD, meanwhile, had actively been collaborating with the Nazis for years because they thought that the Social Democrats were the greater obstacle to the “revolution”.....which means that the members of Antifa had actually been Nazi collaborators from the get go.

Trying to lump every anti fascist in with Soviet puppets like Antifa is pathetic.

What I don’t get anymore? Does the GOP like or respect absolutely any institutions in this country anymore? THey even hate the military now.
Cruz is a pillock, and his comment deserves the criticism it has received thus far given that he seems to think the military is emasculated.

Back
Top Bottom