• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take America back before it's too late!

The relentless pursuit of israeli interests is the real reason we're trllns in debt

• True

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • False

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • I just don't know

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • How dare you go straight to the root of the problem you anti-semite!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rock solid evidence on the other thread was statements by you . There was no collaborating support.
So ignore away.:mrgreen:

That's why you ran away instead of riddling it full of holes, which you would have if you could. You're a liar and have no integrity.

I'm not bringing this up because I'm a jew-hater. I should have the right to point out a problem in american government without being labeled a jew-hater.

Presentation is everything. If you are going to present your argument like an anti semite then don't act all indignant and surprised when someone questions you on it. Do you believe that unneccessary comments such as this (bearing in mind these are YOUR words) encourage civil and reasonable debate ?

fat jewy fingers

Perhaps you need to re think the way you express yourself if you are genuinely interested in any productive and reasonable debate.

Oh, I'm sorry. It does say Hollywood. Since it will be easier to show that there is a disproportionate amount of jews in our government than for you to prove there isn't, I will go and get some info for you to ponder. But first, let me ask you...if I go through the trouble to dig this up, will you acknowledge it? Or are you prepared to deny whatever it is no matter how credible the sources? I'm not going to waste my time with shills or people who can't admit they might be wrong.

So you provide a link to back up your claim and it doesn't say what you want it to say. I never said that there is a disproportionate amount of Jews in our government. But as others have pointed out, there are a disproportionate amount of whites in our government. There are a disproportionate amount of blacks in government. There are a disproportionate amount of Hispanics in government. There are a disproportionate amount of orientals in government. I could go on and on and on. All of this proves that you are only targeting one specific group and you have no idea what you are talking about. You just throw out "random facts" and then when asked to back them up with facts you provide links that do not support your statements.

You can do all the research that you want, but all you are going to discover is that you are a racist and have no clue. I have no issue admitting when I'm wrong, but I'm spot on when I say that you are a racist. Are you willing to admit that yourself or are you just a shill?

Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within. If 2 to 3 percent of the population is jewish, and we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government, it's time we, as americans, take back america by beginning the slow process of purging jews from american government to more proportionately represent our nation. I say slow process, because we can't just say the word and it's done. It appears the only way to do it is to ensure they are not re-elected. It's like taking a big long healthy sh-t, and then flushing all of our/israel's problems down the drain. All these wars that have cost american lives and who knows how many dollars, benefit israel, not the U.S.

Believe it or not, this process is going to take more than just that. We have to regain control of the media as well by prying it from their fat jewy fingers. We need to urge american billionaire investors to challenge this all powerful lobby using the greatest weapon there is - TRUTH.

Here is the issue sKiTzo I have with your post.
=== Jews brag... from within.... Where did you get that information. Link Please.
==== Next you come up with a "if" statement about the % of population being jewish and then "we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government. Again, link to the data where you come up with this.

===== Got to ask, what is your definition of an American?

Then you seem to go on about purging jews from govt to more proportionately represent our nation.

Shouldn't we be a nation that judges a person by their character and not by color/religion/etc.?

and as far as our debts. Yep the wars have been costly. imo, so has many pork programs that do little.

Making such remarks about a group of people and expecting someone to accept or have to do their own research to see if your statements are true is a poor way to debate.(imo).
Lay out what you believe, then back it up with references.

Presentation is everything. If you are going to present your argument like an anti semite then don't act all indignant and surprised when someone questions you on it. Do you believe that unneccessary comments such as this (bearing in mind these are YOUR words) encourage civil and reasonable debate ?

Perhaps you need to re think the way you express yourself if you are genuinely interested in any productive and reasonable debate.

Thank you for pointing that out and I do apologize for that. I just couldn't resist because I know there are these people waiting to pounce and label me anti-semite. You have to admit it was kind of funny, but, despite the comment, I really am not anti-semite and I should not have included it. Now, I do believe it's an issue that all americans should have a genuine interest in, so, comment retracted, I give you the floor...

So you provide a link to back up your claim and it doesn't say what you want it to say. I never said that there is a disproportionate amount of Jews in our government. But as others have pointed out, there are a disproportionate amount of whites in our government. There are a disproportionate amount of blacks in government. There are a disproportionate amount of Hispanics in government. There are a disproportionate amount of orientals in government. I could go on and on and on. All of this proves that you are only targeting one specific group and you have no idea what you are talking about. You just throw out "random facts" and then when asked to back them up with facts you provide links that do not support your statements.

You can do all the research that you want, but all you are going to discover is that you are a racist and have no clue. I have no issue admitting when I'm wrong, but I'm spot on when I say that you are a racist. Are you willing to admit that yourself or are you just a shill?

I'm not a racist. I wasn't aware that jews is a race. Stand by for links supporting my statements (which I would have thought is common knowledge). In the meantime, please provide me with a link to educate me about what race it is?

There's no question that Israeli interests have cost us plenty of cash over the years, but it's hardly the reason we're trillions in debt.

Iraq for example was horribly expensive and actually made life WORSE for Israel. And it was pretty darn from the start that would happen. Removing Iran's regional counterweight would not result in better Jewish conditions.

Israel has probably cost us somewhere around half a trillion between aid, weapons, welfare etc. But that's pennies compared to our $16 trillion in debt and trillions more in unfunded liabilities.

Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within. If 2 to 3 percent of the population is jewish, and we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government, it's time we, as americans, take back america by beginning the slow process of purging jews from american government to more proportionately represent our nation. I say slow process, because we can't just say the word and it's done. It appears the only way to do it is to ensure they are not re-elected. It's like taking a big long healthy sh-t, and then flushing all of our/israel's problems down the drain. All these wars that have cost american lives and who knows how many dollars, benefit israel, not the U.S.

Believe it or not, this process is going to take more than just that. We have to regain control of the media as well by prying it from their fat jewy fingers. We need to urge american billionaire investors to challenge this all powerful lobby using the greatest weapon there is - TRUTH.

Nothing disgusts me more than scat commandos that pretend they have an issue to discuss.

Firstly, your retraction of the comment "fat jewy fingers" is not accepted, at least not by me. Why one would make such a comment in a supposedly serious post certainly points to the character of the poster in question. If you post like an anti-semite, you probably are. Further, your entire premise is idiotic. You seem to want to condemn Israel, but attack Jews instead. This is what closet anti-semites tend to do. You do realize that not all Jews support Israel, and though most do, MOST would easily choose the interests of the US over those of Israel. Of course supporting the one truly democratic society in the ME is good policy for the US. Lastly, if there are lots of Jews in positions of power, the meaning behind that fact is that lots of Jews have worked hard to get to positions of power. You imply some sort of nefarious conspiracy which is often spewed by... you guessed it, anti-semites.

If you wanted to present a discussion on your opinion on the US support of Israel, you did it in the most idiotic, poorly constructed, invalid, bigoted way possible. You should probably reconsider how you present arguments so they are not so easily shown to have no credibility.

What Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within?

steinerresigns.gif

I don't see anything from our government that would suggest there is a plethora of jews coercing any force over our stance on Israel.

"Former United States Senator J. William Fulbright, Chairman of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated repeatedly in 1973, "Israel controls the (U.S.) Senate." Senator James G. Abourezk of South Dakota told reporters at a Colorado Jefferson-Jackson Day dinner where he was keynote speaker in 1977, "as a United States Senator, I have sworn an oath to uphold the government of the United States, but I never dreamed I would be required to swear allegiance to any other government." He continued, "the United States is likely to become, if it has not already become, a captive state of its client state." Senator Fulbright was driven from office by the very lobby he tried to expose, a testimony to the power of the Israeli lobby (Senator Abourezk served only one term) ... Former President George Prescott Bush admitted in an interview on the Corporation for Public Broadcasting's January 1999 documentary "Fifty Years War: Israel & the Arabs" that he had been threatened and intimidated when, prior to the 1992 election, he considered withholding a $10 billion dollar loan guaranty to the State of Israel. He described his intimidator as an agent of "AlPAG. .. a very powerful Israeli lobby", Mr. Bush stated he was threatened with an "end to his political career". However, his interview omits one even more incredible detail: that later in 1992 President Bush quietly approved that very same loan."

- Andrew Hurley, One Nation Under Israel

Available as a free d/load here:One Nation Under Israel : Andrew Hurley : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Iraq for example was horribly expensive

Iraq was invaded because Israel wanted it:

Iraq was invaded 'to protect Israel' - US official

WASHINGTON - Iraq under Saddam Hussein did not pose a threat to the United States, but it did to Israel, which is one reason why Washington invaded the Arab country, according to a speech made by a member of a top-level White House intelligence group.

Inter Press Service uncovered the remarks by Philip Zelikow, who is now the executive director of the body set up to investigate the terrorist attacks on the US in September 2001 - the 9/11 commission - in which he suggests a prime motive for the invasion just over one year ago was to eliminate a threat to Israel, a staunch US ally in the Middle East...

Hey look! shanners, as usual, continues the conspiracy theory equating support for Israel with the idiocy of Jewish control.

Hey look! Captain Courtesy, as usual, continues to show denial of the facts.

I'm a full-blooded mexican. Your statement only shows that YOU are racist. Why would you try to bring other ethnicities into it? Are blacks or mexicans dominating our media and government? Are we fighting wars that benefit Africa or Mexico, but not the U.S.?

My irony meter just blew up.

Firstly, your retraction of the comment "fat jewy fingers" is not accepted, at least not by me. Why one would make such a comment in a supposedly serious post certainly points to the character of the poster in question. If you post like an anti-semite, you probably are. Further, your entire premise is idiotic. You seem to want to condemn Israel, but attack Jews instead. This is what closet anti-semites tend to do. You do realize that not all Jews support Israel, and though most do, MOST would easily choose the interests of the US over those of Israel. Of course supporting the one truly democratic society in the ME is good policy for the US. Lastly, if there are lots of Jews in positions of power, the meaning behind that fact is that lots of Jews have worked hard to get to positions of power. You imply some sort of nefarious conspiracy which is often spewed by... you guessed it, anti-semites.

If you wanted to present a discussion on your opinion on the US support of Israel, you did it in the most idiotic, poorly constructed, invalid, bigoted way possible. You should probably reconsider how you present arguments so they are not so easily shown to have no credibility.

If only she knew about all the Martians that are running our government, her head would explode.

Iraq was invaded because Israel wanted it

That makes absolutely no sense. Removing Saddam removes the block on Iranian power. Israel is now more in danger after the invasion of Iraq than it was before. And this was damn obvious from the beginning.

It's rather dishonest to short quote me detailing exactly why your argument is bullocks when you reply with your argument I already refuted.

The OP is seeping with anti-semetic ad-homs, but I don't think it's anti-semetic to point out the degree of power that the Israeli/Jewish lobby has over our government and financial sector.

The two reasons why we are going bankrupt over the Middle East are oil an Israeli-American foreign policy, and I'm not going to sit by and allow Israel to be the sacred cow that no one's allowed to criticize or otherwise be accused of hating Jews.

I know the Jews have been treated like sub-humans in the past and that was a crying shame worth cannonizing, but I am not going to let the Israeli lobby dishonor that by hanging it over the heads of their detractors every time someone says boo at them.

You can't take back what you never had. We just didn't know we didn't have it.

I'm just making an observation and pointing it out.
No you're making an accusation to detract from your racist view. There is a difference.

A little research into actions taken by our government, when it comes to wars and foreign policy, shows that decisions made have benefitted israel, and been to the detriment of the US.
What benefits are those? I'm relatively well read and educated so your diatribe about jews sounds like a slogan on a white supremacy flyer.

Then you wonder why that is, and what do you know, a little further research reveals that the people in our government making those decisions are jews. If it was blacks or mexicans, I would have the same objections, but it's not. I'm sorry that it happens to be jews. How does pointing this out make me a jew-hater? And how does your accusation not make you a racist?
It makes you a jew hater becuase you've provided no evidence to back up your assertion. It doesn't make me a racist as I'm not playing "I know you are but what am I" as I left that on the school yard playground a long time ago, and such things are laughable in debate. I think you are a jew hater because you started the OP thread with nothing to back it up and even if you DID have information to back it up, the thread delivery, wording and accusations are incredibly suspect to your motives. I urge you to continue by the way.

I'm not bringing this up because I'm a jew-hater. I should have the right to point out a problem in american government without being labeled a jew-hater. I understand though, if you're a jew, that you would want to use this old, used-up, feeble tactic to try to quickly dismiss me. Jews play dirty, I guess. If you have to have numerous organizations like the "anti-defamation league", it's not because you're going around doing everybody right. It's not because you're the yardstick of integrty. But, your choice to launch personal attacks only shows you have no real argument for the subject at hand.

Again, you sound like a jew hater, you posted an inflammatory post against jews with zero evidence or logic, and you're denying what most already think you are.... so. If it walks like a duck....

What do you hope to gain by posting such a thread - I'm hoping this isn't some childish trolling attempt. Either way, I doubt I'll be posting in this thread again as each time I do, I have an uncontrollable need to take a shower.

Skitzo ... you wrote: "If 2 to 3 percent of the population is jewish, and we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government," ... white males are overrepresented in the highest echelons of the government and even moreso in the private sector ... are you equally concerned about that?

"it's time we, as americans, take back america" ... and Jews aren't Americans?

"by beginning the slow process of purging jews from american government to more proportionately represent our nation." How about purging white males (most of them not Jewish) from government to more proportionately represent our nation? You up for that? Shouldn't women hold over 50% of key positions? How many women in Congress? You honestly don't believe you're a bigot, or more precisely, anti-semitic? Really?

I'm calling it like I see it. There's nothing wrong with jews holding government positions, AT ALL. The problem is when we spend trillions on wars and run the country into the grouind so that israel can benefit. Go ahead. Play dumb. Deny it. Why did our government cover up the fact that israelis were arrested on 911 with evidence that they were actively involved? Are you kidding me? Arrested and then quietly released? Covered up just like the attack on the USS Liberty, and I'm supposed to agree with your denial that our government has been hijacked by people whose loyalty is to israel?

No you're making an accusation to detract from your racist view. There is a difference.

What benefits are those? I'm relatively well read and educated so your diatribe about jews sounds like a slogan on a white supremacy flyer.

It makes you a jew hater becuase you've provided no evidence to back up your assertion. It doesn't make me a racist as I'm not playing "I know you are but what am I" as I left that on the school yard playground a long time ago, and such things are laughable in debate. I think you are a jew hater because you started the OP thread with nothing to back it up and even if you DID have information to back it up, the thread delivery, wording and accusations are incredibly suspect to your motives. I urge you to continue by the way.

Again, you sound like a jew hater, you posted an inflammatory post against jews with zero evidence or logic, and you're denying what most already think you are.... so. If it walks like a duck....

What do you hope to gain by posting such a thread - I'm hoping this isn't some childish trolling attempt. Either way, I doubt I'll be posting in this thread again as each time I do, I have an uncontrollable need to take a shower.

Your entire post was a personal attack. To be honest , that's all I expected.

Oooooo! One person from 21 year ago? This still doesn't support his statement regarding "Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within." Your example shows one Jew who bragged about it (past tense) 21 years ago. Color me not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom