• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans

I

I didn't call it a waste of time, so that already puts a hole in your post.
My statement ask if the person who got vaccinated and still contracted the virus. Would feel bad for wasting the time to get it in the first place, if they were still going to get sick.
the person who is vaccinated and gets Covid has a much less serious infection than they would have had they not had the vaccine...

Treating the vaccinated with monoclonal antibodies is not saving anyone. It is wasting a limited resource out of greed.
But it's a treatment, one that is cleared and certified in use against Covid.
So are you really going to try and reason that it isn't?

It is suicidal to refuse a treatment that protects you from dying from the most contagious disease ever known. Even if they are too foolish to realize it.
These people aren't refusing treatment, they're refusing to let the government break their constitutional rights. Many like myself, most likely already have their vaccinations and are standing against the mandates because of what they stand for.
You'd also need to dig pretty hard and long, to find any evidence that these people are fighting against the mandates. Just so they can become infected and die.

So try again.

the person who is vaccinated and gets Covid has a much less serious infection than they would have had they not had the vaccine...
That would depend on which science you follow on the subject, but it would mostly concern severity of each individual case as well.

That would depend on which science you follow on the subject, but it would mostly concern severity of each individual case as well.
Um, science is studied by scientists, not facebook. 95% of all hospitalizations are from people who are unvaccinated...and about 55% of the population is vaccinated...so, not very many vaccinated people are being hospitalized in comparison to non vaccinated.

Um, science is studied by scientists, not facebook. 95% of all hospitalizations are from people who are unvaccinated...and about 55% of the population is vaccinated...so, not very many vaccinated people are being hospitalized in comparison to non vaccinated.
I said nothing about facebook. So I'm going to shoot your sorry attempt at poisoning the well down, right there.

I said nothing about facebook. So I'm going to shoot your sorry attempt at poisoning the well down, right there.
you didn't have to....people seem to think they have created some study, just by reading what others say on facebook. Studies all across the US have shown the majority are unvaccinated that are dying and being hospitalized....there are no studies to the contrary.

These people aren't refusing treatment, they're refusing to let the government break their constitutional rights. Many like myself, most likely already have their vaccinations and are standing against the mandates because of what they stand for.
You'd also need to dig pretty hard and long, to find any evidence that these people are fighting against the mandates. Just so they can become infected and die.

So try again.
The Supreme court has ruled that mandating vaccines does not infringe on the Constitution. George Washington was the first American to mandate vaccinations.Do you even know who he is? These people that are "standing against" vaccinations are unamerican as hell. They do not belong here. I would support deporting them if they continue to refuse to support their country but I doubt we could find any country that would take them.

Why George Washington mandated inoculations

In 1777, the general required his troops to get inoculated for smallpox.

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...73043-why-george-washington-mandated-vaccines

The Supreme court has ruled that mandating vaccines does not infringe on the Constitution. George Washington was the first American to mandate vaccinations.Do you even know who he is? These people that are "standing against" vaccinations are unamerican as hell. They do not belong here. I would support deporting them if they continue to refuse to support their country but I doubt we could find any country that would take them.

Why George Washington mandated inoculations

In 1777, the general required his troops to get inoculated for smallpox.

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...73043-why-george-washington-mandated-vaccines
Why do people always cower back behind "That" action, but they can't see that a government literally threatening it's own people to do as it demands as something that it is...

I don't really care about what happened in 1777, nor do I care about what happened with the troops. Seeing as they're troops and at that point the government sees you as more an owned tool and not a person. Hell, that's why there's a running joke about signing away your life/rights when you join any branch of the military.

Can you at least stick to this century now?

Back
Top Bottom