• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KobbeKid

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Other than 'technical' sort of suggestions I see nothing else....I would like to see some suggestions on how to improve this board....now some may think I am being pre-sumptous since I am a newby but I have a long history of association with many message boards...and I know a thing or two about how message boards need to be run.

I am not going to get specific regarding this board...but just say that in general what makes a board are the moderators.....which I think is pretty obvious.

I came here from a board where you could have actual conversations with mods on any subject with no reprisals....unfortunately they did not listen to any suggestions but at least they listened.

What I see on most boards(not singling out this one)is a very hostile relationship between mods and posters....and this should not be the case....but sadly it is true....too many arrogant mods on the majority of boards....though it is understandable how they get that way....they are not paid and they have to put up with a lot of crap and over time they get a very hostile attitude.

Other than 'technical' sort of suggestions I see nothing else....I would like to see some suggestions on how to improve this board....now some may think I am being pre-sumptous since I am a newby but I have a long history of association with many message boards...and I know a thing or two about how message boards need to be run.

I am not going to get specific regarding this board...but just say that in general what makes a board are the moderators.....which I think is pretty obvious.

I came here from a board where you could have actual conversations with mods on any subject with no reprisals....unfortunately they did not listen to any suggestions but at least they listened.

What I see on most boards(not singling out this one)is a very hostile relationship between mods and posters....and this should not be the case....but sadly it is true....too many arrogant mods on the majority of boards....though it is understandable how they get that way....they are not paid and they have to put up with a lot of crap and over time they get a very hostile attitude.
Oh. You again. Still doing hit and runs trying to stir the pot? Inquiring minds and all.

OK, so don’t “give them crap” to increase their hostility.

Your logic is mind bending.

Please tell me more things that make no sense...like the above in bold.

Maybe it's just you.

- Don't care what other boards do or do not do.
- Have had discussions with mods on threads here with no issues
- OP, read the Forum Rules and follow them.
- Have been a member for many years. Yes, I have had a few warnings. The mods were correct in what they hit me with.

- Don't care what other boards do or do not do.
- Have had discussions with mods on threads here with no issues
- OP, read the Forum Rules and follow them.
- Have been a member for many years. Yes, I have had a few warnings. The mods were correct in what they hit me with.

Almost every single time I've been dinged, I knew it was coming. I was ready for it, and it was worth it.

OK, so don’t “give them crap” to increase their hostility.
To get respect one must give respect.

I am kinda like Harry Truman....you know....give em hell harry.....who said.... I do not give anyone hell....I just tell them the truth and they think it is hell.

Almost every single time I've been dinged, I knew it was coming. I was ready for it, and it was worth it.
hehheh.......I am all for fairness and honesty....wherever that leads.

Give me Liberty or give me death aka.................treat me fairly or ban me.

I'm pretty sure mod bashing is what got you kicked last time.....keep it up.
If anyone took it that way they were mistaken.

Some people are allergic to the truth....hope that is not you.

If anyone took it that way they were mistaken.

Some people are allergic to the truth....hope that is not you.
Oh you stuck around. Keep speaking truth to power and all that. The more the merrier.

I am kinda like Harry Truman....you know....give em hell harry.....who said.... I do not give anyone hell....I just tell them the truth and they think it is hell.

Hmm… how is that different from: don’t give folks crap and they might return the favor?

To get respect, one must earn respect.

If you feel disrespected maybe it's just because you haven't earned it.

Your logic is mind bending.

Please tell me more things that make no sense...like the above in bold.
kinda cut that short didnt ya? Well the best of us make mistakes.

Here is something you should ponder......

1640891446207.png

To get respect, one must earn respect.

If you feel disrespected maybe it's just because you haven't earned it.
Did I say I have been 'dis-respected' ???

Obviously the statement refers to everyone....not just one person or one group.

I'm pretty sure mod bashing is what got you kicked last time.....keep it up.
You remind me of a kid I knew in high school.

His name started with a b.....brown or something like dat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom