• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

STUNNING: Joe Biden’s Top Tweet after 4 Hrs has only 1,199 Retweets …President Trump’s First Truth.com Post After 1 Hr has over 42,000 Retweets

The talking points today involve retweets? Yikes. Someone needs a coffee or two.

What is particularly impressive about Trump getting post shares (are they re-truths? :unsure:) on his own web site which is just a digital circle jerk of his supporters and other like minded people?

I was thinking that too, re-truths because Trumps wouldn't get "retweets" on Truth Social. Like he started a new social media site against twitter and already people are using language associated with twitter to describe it. 😆

Anyone who believes dementia Joe got 81 million votes has their head stuck up their you know what.

Are you trying to say the dems are not the lemmings the right wants to paint us to be because the party didn't 'like' biden's tweet,or that the real lemmings are the republicans?

Anyone who believes dementia Joe got 81 million votes has their head stuck up their you know what.

And that's the only Trump post ever on Truth Social, he hasn't posted once since his Covfefe post when it launched.

Trump Vows to ‘Stay on Truth,’ the Twitter Rival He’s Yet to Use

What's the point of that app if he is not using it?

Great... just great... this is what the nation has become, appealing to social media interest for our politicians reducing the whole thing to something kin to the Kardashians.

OMG... more likes!

Anyone really buying this shit?

I honestly don't know if it has one.
I've never used twitter so it might have.

Oh it does. It bongs every top of the hour.

F4309482-4E34-44A5-BFE8-F406577974DE.jpeg

What's more important is, Biden got more votes. What's also more important is, a lot more Americans support Biden than trump, the most unpopular president ever, the only one to never hit 50% approval.
False! Biden got votes from dead people, illegals, and manufactured fake mail-in ballots. He is a usurper along with a non-natural born Citizen vice president. The whole administration is illegal.

Great... just great... this is what the nation has become, appealing to social media interest for our politicians reducing the whole thing to something kin to the Kardashians.

OMG... more likes!

Anyone really buying this shit?

Yes. Anyone who reads The Gateway Pundit buys this.

They're called bots.

I was thinking that too, re-truths because Trumps wouldn't get "retweets" on Truth Social. Like he started a new social media site against twitter and already people are using language associated with twitter to describe it. 😆
I still can't get past the name.

"I could stand on 5th Avenue and call it 'Truth Social' and not lose a mark."

Trump has brought idiocy out of the closet. It's beyond the 'quiet part out loud.' It's the only part. I love the name of Les Parnas' illegal company: Fraud Guarantee. Smh.

There is a big difference between those two and that is that Joe is a "normal" president while Donald was a disaster and into being a social star. The latter needed and used Social Media consistently.

When people are aware of a disaster, they get involved in a big way. They pay attention, they retweet, and they get involved without spending any effort. When facing a deadly disease (like Trump is/was), people get involved in a bigger way and go out of their way to vote as their "own" lives are involved. In simply words, everyone retweets about everything that has to do with gossip or someone else's disaster but they go out of their way and do the hard stuff (like voting) when their own lives are involved.

This is a totally ridiculous OP. Are you going to allow a re-tweeter to make decisions for you that affect your life? Are you going to vote for the popular person that causes disasters to occur or for the one that keeps you out of harm?
Trump kept us out of harms way. Biden on the other hand has America on the verge of World War 3. Biden has been a disaster in the making. His approval ratings are catastrophic as well as the illegal vice president.

I hate to break this to you, but the educated average citizen doesn't follow Twitter, let alone Biden's Twitter account.

Trump leads a cult. Using that comparison to convince yourself that Biden didn't win the election just shows your true colors.

Joe Biden is trying to run the country. Trump was and is running a media circus. Most of us don't pay attention to his juvenile BS.
You're in denial. Biden is not running the country. Behind the scenes handlers are. He's a willful puppet.

False! Biden got votes from dead people, illegals, and manufactured fake mail-in ballots. He is a usurper along with a non-natural born Citizen vice president. The whole administration is illegal.

Do you like to troll or do you live in a filter bubble? Please provide links to your sources.

Thanks for the reminder. :rolleyes:

1f4061278bf83bf4f76501c9e1b02dddb24c49ac.jpg

But yeah, really, no one is going to forget what kept MAGA man awake at night.

0355c54e298bdf9c977a727b512b6ddffbb605db.png

Funny how they loved to call him "Sleepy Joe" and thought that would hurt him.

;)

Back
Top Bottom