• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

STUNNING: Joe Biden’s Top Tweet after 4 Hrs has only 1,199 Retweets …President Trump’s First Truth.com Post After 1 Hr has over 42,000 Retweets

I think the most well known political twitter account in the UK is for The Downing Street Cat.
He's a bit of a celebrity here.

Larry is the only Twitter feed that @Evilroddy follows.

Did the inquiry reveal whether Larry participated in any of the lockdown parties?

In fairness Trump used twitter to bypass a dishonest and hostile media who twisted his words to turn the public against him. Where as Biden uses the media to clean up his endless gaffes and do damage control with the public has less of a need to use twitter.

More people were interested in what Trump had to say because he was in charge unlike Biden who everyone knows is run by his handlers.

Larry is the only Twitter feed that @Evilroddy follows.

Did the inquiry reveal whether Larry participated in any of the lockdown parties?

Larry is the real power in Downing Street so he was most definately at them.
Why else do you think the subject of fish was so massive during Brexit?

I was thinking that too, re-truths because Trumps wouldn't get "retweets" on Truth Social. Like he started a new social media site against twitter and already people are using language associated with twitter to describe it. 😆
Yeah, not very creative at all; the same goes for calling a post a "Truth". For starters it's a bit repetitive, and it's also uncreative since it's following the model of direct competitor almost to a "T" and I mean that literally: Twitter, Tweets, Truth Social, Truths. It's as uninspired as Russia's new version of McDonald's: Uncle Vanya's

Screenshot 2022-04-29 083843.jpg

Seriously folks? The country that gave us great literature, classical music, and other arts could only muster this as a replacement to the McDonald's logo? I get the brand attribution angle, but this is dumb no matter which way you cut it.
🤭

I guess we will never know whether Candidate Biden got 81,000,000 votes.

But there should be no surprise that few people read President Biden's tweets.

Americans (both Dems & Republicans) do not want to waste their precious time reading his tweets, for they know that the dear man has nothing to say.

Any important pronouncements will come on TV when the frail gentleman reads the teleprompter to us.

This Saturday, the President is scheduled to attend the Washington Correspondents' Dinner. Should be a lot of fun. Hear tell -- owing to the dangers of COVID -- that he will bypass the dinner part. He will just address the crowd. I assume it will be live on C-SPAN. And highlights (especially the humorous ones) will get generous coverage from the networks.

Do you like to troll or do you live in a filter bubble? Please provide links to your sources.

Every occasion of voter fraud that I ever saw from the 2020 election involved Republicans voting twice in different states, or Republicans casting votes on behalf of their dead relatives.

Americans (both Dems & Republicans) do not want to waste their precious time reading his tweets, for they know that the dear man has nothing to say.

Any important pronouncements will come on TV when the frail gentleman reads the teleprompter to us.

This Saturday, the President is scheduled to attend the Washington Correspondents' Dinner. Should be a lot of fun. Hear tell -- owing to the dangers of COVID -- that he will bypass the dinner part. He will just address the crowd. I assume it will be live on C-SPAN. And highlights (especially the humorous ones) will get generous coverage from the networks.

The smart people know Biden got 81 million votes. The morons in denial about the "Honorable" Donald J. Trump's loss are the only ones who don't know.

In fairness Trump used twitter to bypass a dishonest and hostile media who twisted his words to turn the public against him. Where as Biden uses the media to clean up his endless gaffes and do damage control with the public has less of a need to use twitter.

More people were interested in what Trump had to say because he was in charge unlike Biden who everyone knows is run by his handlers.

Yes, we were on the edge of our seats on any given day wondering what loser and hater Trump was going to nickname on twitter. 😄

Is Donnie going to be there at the WCD, so Joe can toy with him like Obama did back in the day?

Every occasion of voter fraud that I ever saw from the 2020 election involved Republicans voting twice in different states, or Republicans casting votes on behalf of their dead relatives.

If there was a Biden voter who voted twice the Trumpeteers would be harping on that story for months, if not years. We all know how much they love their anecdotes.

If there was a Biden voter who voted twice the Trumpeteers would be harping on that story for months, if not years. We all know how much they love their anecdotes.

Yup. They ignore every post and every thread about voter fraud committed by Republicans who voted for Trump twice, and make up stupid shit about people voting for Biden twice. The ignorance burns.

Anyone who believes dementia Joe got 81 million votes has their head stuck up their you know what.
how many tweets did the dotard donald make yesterday, or the day before, or this year??? none...
Get the f**** outta here... Now let's talk about President Joseph Robinette Biden ( 81 MILLION retweets)...
  • historically low unemployment,​
  • excellent GDP growth last year,​
  • high consumer demand,​
  • no foreign terrorist attacks,​
  • no American troops at war overseas​
  • kicking rather than kissing Putin's ass​
  • respected rather than laughed at by world leaders...​
-peace... rePukelican tears are delicious...

cry-about-it-cry-about-it-meme.gif

Anyone who believes dementia Joe got 81 million votes has their head stuck up their you know what.
8ytbprI.gif

Another tinfoil hat election truther post!!! LMAO
how funny and embarrassing. I wonder why these people never offer any factual proof the election was stolen . . oh wait . .cause not excists
😂🍿

False! Biden got votes from dead people, illegals, and manufactured fake mail-in ballots. He is a usurper along with a non-natural born Citizen vice president. The whole administration is illegal.

You're either repeating or making up lies. Should someone do that about you? Say that you're a Russian agent who has been banned on the board and made a sock account and have no legitimate right to post here at all? I assume those would be lies a lot like your lies. Why have you chosen to believe obvious lies based on nothing, if you have and aren't just intentionally lying?

False! Biden got votes from dead people, illegals, and manufactured fake mail-in ballots. He is a usurper along with a non-natural born Citizen vice president. The whole administration is illegal.

Conspiracy theories is a few floors down.

So very true.

and anyone that believes in and continues to spread Trump's idiotic big lie is a traitor to our nation. Period, end of story.

Is Donnie going to be there at the WCD, so Joe can toy with him like Obama did back in the day?
Sadly, The Donald (for whom I proudly voted twice) is too chicken to be there.

His biggest failing, IMHO, is a total lack of a sense of humor (when it comes to himself! But, boy, can he poke fun at others!).

You're either repeating or making up lies. Should someone do that about you? Say that you're a Russian agent who has been banned on the board and made a sock account and have no legitimate right to post here at all? I assume those would be lies a lot like your lies. Why have you chosen to believe obvious lies based on nothing, if you have and aren't just intentionally lying?
See True the Vote. They prove the election was stolen. Also see this.

Calm down, Ikari. Don’t you know that the number of retweets determines how many votes one has gotten? Of course, others use the number of “likes” to determine reality. Still others rely on who has been “unfriended” the least. If only the courts would consider these things as evidence, instead of relying on vote counts, which are irrelevant in Trump World.
Careful you must get so many likes in here you will become the president of DP.

Back
Top Bottom