• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Study Links Increase in Emergency Heart Events With COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout

VAERS is/was a warning shot. The libs don't like VAERS and make the preposterous claim that regular people report to VAERS when they have zero evidence of that.
Why do you insist on lying? Anyone-you, me, anyone, can report an adverse event to VAERS.
Those listed above who may report to VAERS include patients, parents/family members, caregivers, those who administer vaccines, healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers. And no, you don't get to demand excerpts for your personal convenience.

Last edited:
VAERS is/was a warning shot. The libs don't like VAERS and make the preposterous claim that regular people report to VAERS when they have zero evidence of that.
Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Why are you claiming they cannot?
Quote; "VAERS accepts reports from anyone...HCP are required to report certain adverse events after vaccination".

Last edited:
It is important to note the main limitation of this study, which is that it relies on aggregated data that do not include specific information regarding the affected patients, including hospital outcomes, underlying comorbidities as well as vaccination and COVID-19 positive status.

Hmmmmm

Leaves out COVID positive when it IS KNOWN that having COVID can lead to heart issues.
They didn't actually study people who had received the vaccine compared to those who didn't at all. They tried to correlate spikes in Cardiovascular events with vaccine rollouts, without bothering to even check if the people who suffered a CE had gotten a vaccine or had Covid.

Why do you insist on lying? Anyone-you, me, anyone, can report an adverse event to VAERS.
Those listed above who may report to VAERS include patients, parents/family members, caregivers, those who administer vaccines, healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers. And no, you don't get to demand excerpts for your personal convenience.
We have gone over this many times. YOU didn't know what VAERS was until I told you. Do you really expect the general; public to be bothered with reporting to them when they are under zero obligation to do that and ONLY doctors are required to report?

They didn't actually study people who had received the vaccine compared to those who didn't at all. They tried to correlate spikes in Cardiovascular events with vaccine rollouts, without bothering to even check if the people who suffered a CE had gotten a vaccine or had Covid.

The data they had access to did not specify that. What they did made sense, considering how hard it is to get reliable data about this.

The data they had access to did not specify that. What they did made sense, considering how hard it is to get reliable data about this.
No, it doesn't make any actual logical "sense", since they simply could not say what was causing the increases. Instead, they played correlation automatically equals causation, something "researchers" should not do.

We have gone over this many times. YOU didn't know what VAERS was until I told you. Do you really expect the general; public to be bothered with reporting to them when they are under zero obligation to do that and ONLY doctors are required to report?
You're lying again; show me the post where you think you educated me on VAERS., The only clueless person where it comes to VAERS is you, as clearly demonstrated in the post I replied to. I honestly don't know why you bother posting here; I guess it's a source of amusement for most, it certainly isn't educational for anyone. Even you refuse to be educated, and your posts simply double down on dumbness every time someone has to correct you, again.
And yes, we have gone over this many times, yet you still persist in being wrong with virtually every worthless post. Takes some doing.

You're lying again; show me the post where you think you educated me on VAERS., The only clueless person where it comes to VAERS is you, as clearly demonstrated in the post I replied to. I honestly don't know why you bother posting here; I guess it's a source of amusement for most, it certainly isn't educational for anyone. Even you refuse to be educated, and your posts simply double down on dumbness every time someone has to correct you, again.
And yes, we have gone over this many times, yet you still persist in being wrong with virtually every worthless post. Takes some doing.
Your evidence that the general public reports their ailments to VAERS?

PS. Yes. I did have to school you on what VAERS was.

No, it doesn't make any actual logical "sense", since they simply could not say what was causing the increases. Instead, they played correlation automatically equals causation, something "researchers" should not do.
No, sorry, you don't understand scientific research. There are many times when a controlled experiment is not possible, and researchers look for correlations. If you compare before and after the vaccines became available, and there is more heart disease after, then it is reasonable to suspect the vaccines may have caused it. It is not an absolutely certain fact -- hardly anything in medical research is.

Only someone who has never studied research methodology would say that correlations are of no use. Careful analysis of correlations is a big part of what researchers do. As I said, controlled experiments are not always possible.

People report possible side effects to their doctor who is then required to report it to VAERS.
It’s embarrassing that this has to be explained to you.

No, sorry, you don't understand scientific research. There are many times when a controlled experiment is not possible, and researchers look for correlations. If you compare before and after the vaccines became available, and there is more heart disease after, then it is reasonable to suspect the vaccines may have caused it. It is not an absolutely certain fact -- hardly anything in medical research is.

Only someone who has never studied research methodology would say that correlations are of no use. Careful analysis of correlations is a big part of what researchers do. As I said, controlled experiments are not always possible.
Studies are possible here though using just actual data, rather than trying to correlate, wrongly. This study has serious flaws, but you believe it is good because you want to believe it.

This doesn't have to be a controlled experiment, but rather only include actual information on those who did have those events, and their vaccination status and/or whether they had Covid at time of or before cardiovascular event. If you are conducting an honest study, that information is reasonably needed.

Studies are possible here though using just actual data, rather than trying to correlate, wrongly. This study has serious flaws, but you believe it is good because you want to believe it.

This doesn't have to be a controlled experiment, but rather only include actual information on those who did have those events, and their vaccination status and/or whether they had Covid at time of or before cardiovascular event. If you are conducting an honest study, that information is reasonably needed.
I very much appreciate all of those who became one of Fauci's beagles. I chose to remain in the control group, equally as important.

What is it that they say about statistics?

I very much appreciate all of those who became one of Fauci's beagles. I chose to remain in the control group, equally as important.

What is it that they say about statistics?
Statistics like over six million deaths, globally, and one million in the US? What do "they" say about statistics?

Back
Top Bottom