• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Study Links Increase in Emergency Heart Events With COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout

The article states that covid infection was NOT associated with increased CV events.
Yeah....covid infection never results in cardiovascular events. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think this is the first article I have read in a mainstream journal that warns about mRNA vaccines adverse effects. Maybe now we will see a lessening of the intense pro-vaccine propaganda campaign. Medical doctors will, hopefully, become aware of these dangers and will warn their patients.
All vaccines have side effects.

You know what has worse "side" effects?

The virus.

The virus.

Most people don't get any lasting effects from covid.

Not in this research.
As an ICU RN....methinks the research has serious flaws.

Never results in cardiovascular events.....that is funny. Seriously.

And the study I posted used Israel's vaccine data, which is complete, to show they are not safe, especially after more than one shot. No one knows yet what happens after 3, 4 or more shots.
Garbage.

I just got my results from my blood work. Everything is in the normal range. No mud blood. I‘ve had three shots.

We’ve had billions of people vaccinated and the nuts are complaining about a few adverse effects. I think it’s time to move on to the next conspiracy theory.
Me too; two shots and a booster. Second booster due soon. No problems whatsoever-which would have shown up when I had bloods done recently for hypertension.

Insignificant statistic. Basic outliers
Not insignificant to those who are suffering or dead who would not be had they not been jabbed.

#faucisbeagles

Not insignificant to those who are suffering or dead who would not be had they not been jabbed.

#faucisbeagles
This conversation is about statistics someone else bright up. Emotions need not apply.

We keep hearing these heart issues arising within the vaccinated demographic. Recent studies are painting a not so optimistic future relative to the possible negative consequences of the Covid vaccine.

------------------------------

A new study found a correlation between an increase in emergency cardiovascular events among people under 40 years of age during the launch of Israel’s COVID-19 vaccine program.

Published in the Nature journal, researchers utilized data from the Israel National Emergency Medical Services between 2019 and 2021 that evaluated emergency, or EMS, calls among 16- to 39-year-olds across Israel “with potential factors including COVID-19 infection and vaccination rates.”

They found that there was a 25 percent increase in EMS calls between January 2021 to May 2021, as compared with the years 2019 and 2020. Israel, which primarily uses Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine, launched its COVID-19 vaccine program in late December 2020.

“The weekly emergency call counts were significantly associated with the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group but were not with COVID-19 infection rates,” they found. “While not establishing causal relationships, the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals.”

They recommend that when evaluating possible vaccine side-effects and COVID-19 outcomes, officials should incorporate EMS data and relevant data to identify potential new health trends such as an increase in EMS calls, and “promptly investigate potential underlying causes.”

A recent study carried out by Swedish researchers across populations in Finland, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway suggested that heart inflammation requiring hospital care was more common among people who received COVID-19 vaccines than individuals who did not.

“These extra cases among men aged 16 to 24 correspond to a 5 times increased risk after Comirnaty and 15 times increased risk after Spikevax compared to unvaccinated,” Dr. Rickard Ljung, a professor and physician at the Swedish Medical Products Agency who was involved in the study, told The Epoch Times last week. Spikevax is the name for Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine, while Comirnaty is Pfizer’s vaccine.

His team found that myocarditis or pericarditis rates are higher than the levels in an unvaccinated cohort, or 38 per 100,000 after second doses of the mRNA vaccines were administered.

There was also a huge spike in Covid cases during that timeframe, and Covid infection causes heart issues.

Go figure.

Is it a peer-reviewed clinical trial?

It is peer reviewed. A clinical trial would mean depriving a placebo group of the vaccine, so that will not be done. Israel has good data on vaccination status, and emergency calls, so this is a very good scientific study.

i
Are you saying the vaccine that Trump pushed the development of under Operation Warp Speed is no good? Trump has said the vaccine exists because of him and it is a good vaccine.

Which is it. A good vaccine or a bad vaccine?
I believe that the "official line" is
The vaccine that Donald Trump personally developed is a fantastically wonderful vaccine that no one should take because getting vaccinated is an unconstitutional violation of their personal integrity and pollution of their precious bodily fluids.​

It is peer reviewed. A clinical trial would mean depriving a placebo group of the vaccine, so that will not be done. Israel has good data on vaccination status, and emergency calls, so this is a very good scientific study.
Right. No peer review=worthless.

Right. No peer review=worthless.
The term "placebo effect" has always bothered me a bit.

I've seen people for whom there was no "medical reason" to die, die - and I've seen people who whom there was no "medical reason" to live, live.

Some of the "less materialistic and deterministic" cultures hold that people have a pool of "untapped talents" which they can call on - if only they believe that they can do so (or forget that they "simply can't do that") and I believe that there is some (possibly a lot of) truth in that. How else can you explain cases like the 120 pound mother lifting a tractor off her child in order to save the child's life?

Unfortunately (sort of like Endocrinology) it is possible to describe WHAT was done but not HOW it happened and because of that fact the WHY doesn't get investigated very often (or by "acceptable" personnel).

With the recent J&J who knew.

Glad I avoided that noise.

Why do you lie?
If a person believes something when they say it, then they are not "lying".

Admittedly they may be acting illogically based on a deliberate policy of totally ignoring reality and completely mindless acceptance of what other people who are pushing a political agenda are telling them because they are too lazy and/or stupid to bother to find out the facts for themselves due to the fact that reality might prove that their idols have feet that aren't even as sturdy as clay - BUT they are NOT "lying".

On the other hand, they could simply be trolls.

The virus.
Or hepatitis in our youth.

We keep hearing these heart issues arising within the vaccinated demographic. Recent studies are painting a not so optimistic future relative to the possible negative consequences of the Covid vaccine.

------------------------------

A new study found a correlation between an increase in emergency cardiovascular events among people under 40 years of age during the launch of Israel’s COVID-19 vaccine program.

Published in the Nature journal, researchers utilized data from the Israel National Emergency Medical Services between 2019 and 2021 that evaluated emergency, or EMS, calls among 16- to 39-year-olds across Israel “with potential factors including COVID-19 infection and vaccination rates.”

They found that there was a 25 percent increase in EMS calls between January 2021 to May 2021, as compared with the years 2019 and 2020. Israel, which primarily uses Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine, launched its COVID-19 vaccine program in late December 2020.

“The weekly emergency call counts were significantly associated with the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group but were not with COVID-19 infection rates,” they found. “While not establishing causal relationships, the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals.”

They recommend that when evaluating possible vaccine side-effects and COVID-19 outcomes, officials should incorporate EMS data and relevant data to identify potential new health trends such as an increase in EMS calls, and “promptly investigate potential underlying causes.”

A recent study carried out by Swedish researchers across populations in Finland, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway suggested that heart inflammation requiring hospital care was more common among people who received COVID-19 vaccines than individuals who did not.

“These extra cases among men aged 16 to 24 correspond to a 5 times increased risk after Comirnaty and 15 times increased risk after Spikevax compared to unvaccinated,” Dr. Rickard Ljung, a professor and physician at the Swedish Medical Products Agency who was involved in the study, told The Epoch Times last week. Spikevax is the name for Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine, while Comirnaty is Pfizer’s vaccine.

His team found that myocarditis or pericarditis rates are higher than the levels in an unvaccinated cohort, or 38 per 100,000 after second doses of the mRNA vaccines were administered.

Just say you hate science lol

Rates of myocarditis or pericarditis are even higher in people who have never been vaccinated and have contracted covid.
Conclusions: Myocarditis (or pericarditis or myopericarditis) from primary COVID19 infection occurred at a rate as high as 450 per million in young males. Young males infected with the virus are up 6 times more likely to develop myocarditis as those who have received the vaccine.

So you are more at risk of developing myocarditis if you are NOT vaccinated and contract covid.

Cases of myocarditis or pericarditis after receiving any vaccine, covid included, are very rare.

1,626 cases of myocarditis among more than 354 million primary doses given between December 2020 and August 2021.

37 cases of myocarditis among more than 81 million booster doses given between September 22, 2021, and February 6, 2022
Age groups for this? IOW, were they mainly older people?

I think this is the first article I have read in a mainstream journal that warns about mRNA vaccines adverse effects. Maybe now we will see a lessening of the intense pro-vaccine propaganda campaign. Medical doctors will, hopefully, become aware of these dangers and will warn their patients.
VAERS is/was a warning shot. The libs don't like VAERS and make the preposterous claim that regular people report to VAERS when they have zero evidence of that.

Back
Top Bottom