• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Strong early-vote turnout gives Dems hope in Georgia runoffs

Exactly right. Those who don't believe in Catholic teaching aren't practicing Catholics. Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi are not practicing Catholics.
That's a fallacy and it's not for you to say.

Talking about real votes, mate. Not fraudulent ones.
Lin wood said today that all of the votes for perdue in GA were fraudulent.

And that loeffler smuggled them in in her lady parts.

Perdue tried to do the same for her but when the load got big enough to not fall out it was too heavy for him to walk.

Fortunately, the MAGA fairies rode in on their diesel unicorns and saved the day by giving perdue a Butt Plug of Holding!

(But they lost anyway, because they delivered them to Wisconsin.)

As of 2:15 EST it appears to be a split decision:

2020 ELECTION - U.S. SENATE GEORGIA RUNOFF WINNER - (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
01/0516:00
D. Perdue (R) -120
J. Ossoff (D) +100

2020 ELECTION - U.S. SENATE GEORGIA RUNOFF WINNER - (ALL ACTION WHENEVER ELECTION TAKES PLACE)
K. Loeffler (R) +149
R. Warnock (D) -180

Bookmaker.eu taking a close look at the votes, things looking better for the republicans at 4;40
than they did at 2:15 est.

D. Perdue (R) -130
J. Ossoff (D) +109

K. Loeffler (R) +135
R. Warnock (D) -162

It looks like a trend that suggests even Loeffler might win!

Bookmaker.eu taking a close look at the votes, things looking better for the republicans at 4;40
than they did at 2:15 est.

D. Perdue (R) -130
J. Ossoff (D) +109

K. Loeffler (R) +135
R. Warnock (D) -162

It looks like a trend that suggests even Loeffler might win!

Looking better for Perdue at 5;45, not so much for Loeffler

D. Perdue (R) -144
J. Ossoff (D) +120

K. Loeffler (R) +137
R. Warnock (D) -165

Republican rhetoric has grown angry in recent weeks, with Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) even suggesting there could be a civil war if Democrats win the Senate runoffs in Georgia.

----Openly inciting civil war again, but just remember folks, the radical left are the violent ones.
I guarantee you that if Trumpers DO start a civil war, they will finally SEE some real violence, but it won't just be from the radical left.

It appears there's some positive signs for Dems in the GA early-voting stats. The article is chock-full of details, and I've included some excerpts above. But, I do suggest reading the article - if you're so inclined.
The early lean towards Dems and our mail-in ballots is expected but I also expect to see Republicans gain most of that back later.

I doubt we can get both seats but maybe The Donald discouraged enough Republicans it wasnt worth voting in such a 'corrupt' system! 😄

Back
Top Bottom