• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sports Athletes Should Be Completely Ignored When They Rant Political

That's about right.

White conservatives LOVE to find black people who will preach their gospel, because it relieves them (at least, in their own feeble minds) from all moral, ethical and spiritual accountability for the absolutely EVIL and manipulative things they say and do to black people in this country. They know racism is wrong, but they love it too much to give it up. So they do whatever they can to BE racist, without saying it (in public, of course). And that's why they LOVE people like Candace Owens, Diamond and Silk, Ben Carson, The "Hodge Twins", etc. etc. That's also why they scurry to find a quote from one of their "favorite black people" every time the issue of race/racism comes up in discussion.

You never see them post words or deeds from their "favorite black people" for ANY other occasion. It's like Candace Owens, et. al. are literally invisible to their white conservative masters UNTIL the issue of race pops up. But they pay them well, and treat them nicely...so both side are ok with the bargain.

They aren't actually interested in appealing to African-Americans. They really just hope to make enough moderate white voters say "Well, if those black people support Trump (or any other Republican), maybe Trump is not a racist after all". And THAT (along with suppressing minority voters) is the key to winning elections for the GOP in America today.

Yep, this is so much truth. Did you notice that every black person who spoke at the RNC convention always talked about race? Every Single One. Trump and the GOP know exactly what they are doing.

Keep in mind, that after winning in 2016, Trump literally "thanked" black voters for staying home, and thus giving him the narrow edge he needed to defeat Clinton in a few "blue states" that Obama won twice. Like you said, one of the only ways he wins again is if he and the GOP can attempt to manipulate enough minority voters, particularly black voters, to stay home again, because he knows they are a significant portion of the Democratic base.

Also, as much as I hate to say it, I've noticed there is good $$$ in the "pandering to white grievance" market. Hodgetwins are a perfect example. I used to follow them back when they did work out videos, and even food blogs, and I don't remember them EVER discussing politics. And while they were pretty big then, they blew up the moment they decided to don "MAGA hats" and cater to white conservatives on social media. Being a "black conservative" constantly crapping on black people, and repeating right wing talking points, is a lucrative market. Hodgetwins, Owens, and Whitlock know this.

This.

And it's been that way for a long, long time. I've been saying it for decades now. But since the 70's especially, the quickest way to fame and fortune in business or politics for black people is to kiss white people's asses. White people (certain white people) absolutely LOVE to see black/brown people feed into their psychological supremacy needs/fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom