• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Special counsel Durham wants to bring up Trump-Russia dossier at trial against Clinton campaign lawyer

The most important part of this case was heard by the American people: Hillary Clinton's campaign fabricated the entire Trump-Russia-Collusion Hoax. Democrats knew about it and still used it as a pretext to obstruct Trump's presidency and launch investigation after investigation. Sussmann got away with one.

And he makes sure not to quote anyone to do it.

:ROFLMAO:

Your witch hunt failed. Can't cough over that one.

The most important part of this case was heard by the American people: Hillary Clinton's campaign fabricated the entire Trump-Russia-Collusion Hoax. Democrats knew about it and still used it as a pretext to obstruct Trump's presidency and launch investigation after investigation. Sussmann got away with one.
I think the Donald may have had something to do with that when he publicly asked Russia to hack HRCs server and they tried to get in 2 hours later. That doesn't look good. Nor does a meeting in Trump tower with Russian lawyers.

Looks like the Durham report was worth the wait

Was it worth the $3.8 million spent on it through December 2021?

Durham’s desperation to appease Barr and ultimately Trump has shown over and over.

Hillary and her staff are too big to jail. Half the jurors gave money to the Hillary Clinton campaign. The judge's wedding was presided over by Merritt Garland. Sussmann's daughter goes to school with the judge's daughter.

Justice was done.
If this entire board was the ACC conference we would all now know that you're an NC State fan.

I don't think the story is the Durham faceplant.

I think the story is that Fox News did such a masterful job that a whole bunch of people still hate Hillary Clinton, after she was never president, with every ounce of their being.

You're just not thinking through what you're posting. If half the jurors were in the Clinton camp, that means that most of the other half were in the Trump camp.

The outcome would have been the same. A hung jury, with little to no chance Durham would have attempted to re-try it. He would have lost a second time.

So much losing.
You are not thinking it through. Half donated money to the Hillary campaign. this does not mean the others were in the Trum camp. You made a basic leap of logic.

Sussman acquitted by jury verdict.

Mueller, 8 indictments, 8 guilty
Durham, 2 indictments, 1 guilty

The Turmphumpers are such LOSERS!!!!!!!

Years of Barr/Durham bullshit yields NOTHING!

But I am sure Durham will keep at it at the tax payers expense.

Back
Top Bottom