• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Speaker Pelosi calls salon visit a ‘setup,’ refuses to apologize

Did trump really tell North Carolina voters to vote by mail and then show up in person as well to test the system. The CTs he ****s out every day are insane. Short-Term Pain

probably.

who can keep up with that nut?

So, Nancy, does this mean we can vote in person after all?

As much as Rep. Pelosi's concern for her hairdo contributed to her breaking the rules, I don't think you can blame 186,000 deaths on this one indiscretion.

I clearly did NOT do that.

Did trump really tell North Carolina voters to vote by mail and then show up in person as well to test the system. The CTs he ****s out every day are insane. Short-Term Pain

Trump is heading a conspiracy to commit crimes - apparently millions of them. He should be impeached at once for this.

So, Nancy, does this mean we can vote in person after all?

Lost count of the new CTs from dear leader, just for today. He’s a raging lunatic.

Old lady yells at hair stylist.

2nd in line for POTUS - probably as crazy if not crazier than alzheimer Joe.

Trump is heading a conspiracy to commit crimes - apparently millions of them. He should be impeached at once for this.
The GOPutin Senators have sold out America to Ru$$ia and the rest of the world’s dictators, including Xi, bin bone-saw, and erDOGan.

It’s too bad you and I at our ages will pass from the Earth knowing that the air, soil, and water are already critically compromised.

191ef670-ed69-11ea-b5cd-487048f7013a.cf.webp

Pelosi: 'I take responsibility for falling for a setup'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ignited controversy and drew ire from the president after she visited a salon in San Francisco despite citywide restrictions on indoor styling.
'This salon owes me an apology' »

This really shows Pelosi at her worst.

The reich wing is kissing the bloated behind of there Putin led Master. They are enabling the mentally diseased traitor Trump to destroy America.

Still :cuckoo: I see

Nancy Pelosi will now have "walk out" music for her press briefings and House presentations -

Whether she knew she was being recorded or not, she choose to go get her hair done and not a wear a mask. She got caught doing something when she thought nobody was watching.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well well well...

Look who was interviewed on Tucker Carlson.

I think Pelosi thought she did not have to follow the rules. Just saw the interview with the salon owner. She was in business 12 years and may have to leave because of Pelosi. Shame on you pelosi!!!

Shame on the owner for prostituting herself and her business on foxnews with that parasite Tucker Carlson.

Whether she knew she was being recorded or not, she choose to go get her hair done and not a wear a mask. She got caught doing something when she thought nobody was watching.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

why a customer is getting recorded in a hair salon is baffling. Is Nancy going to steal hair product?

Since a woman got her hair done, the total number of Americans dying from the Coronavirus on Trump's watch has reached 190,000, with more than six million infected. This hair witch hunt is mere diversion from his failure.

Since a woman got her hair done, the total number of Americans dying from the Coronavirus on Trump's watch has reached 190,000, with more than six million infected. This hair witch hunt is mere diversion from his failure.

Actually, Pelosi's failure is a microcosm of Trump's. They're more alike than different.

:lamo

Pelosi is just another piece of **** leftist hypocrite. And she has LLLLOOOOOOOTTTTTSSSSSS of company.

Reminds me of the Michigan governor who took a heavy stance during the early days of the virus.

Except of course when it came to her and her family. You know,......being super special and all.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s (D) husband is being criticized for allegedly requesting that his boat be placed in the water in Northern Michigan before Memorial Day weekend.

Facebook posts from NorthShore Dock LLC and its owner, Tad Dowker, said the company received a request from Whitmer’s husband, Marc Mallory, last week, even as the governor had cautioned people not to flock to the area after easing coronavirus-related restrictions, The Detroit News reported.

Michigan governor's husband criticized over alleged boating request amid coronavirus | TheHill

Nancy Pelosi will now have "walk out" music for her press briefings and House presentations -

I would like to thank Pelosi at this time for assisting the Republicans in taking back the House.

I clearly did NOT do that.
Surely you didn't mean to imply that criticism of Rep. Pelosi's hypocrisy is "concern for a hairdo".

If all this was about was "concern for a hairdo", why should any of us give a damn if people break the COVID lockdown rules to perm their hair, or shoot pool with some friends, or work out at a gym?

Do you not realize what it says when a lawmaker, outspoken on the public threat posed by a disease and the importance of maintaining punishing restrictions to mitigate spread of the disease, violates these restrictions for something as trivial as a salon visit?

Rep. Pelosi's critics aren't angry because she got her hair done. They're angry because the only conclusion we can draw from her behaviour is either that she doesn't believe her own rhetoric about the danger posed by COVID and the necessity of the restrictions, or that she does believe her own rhetoric about the danger but simply doesn't care whether her breaking the rules will hurt or kill anybody. These are the only two options.

LOL typical entitled rich liberal Pelosi and another "do as I say, not as I do" thing. People want to whine about Trump being rich, playing golf, blah, blah. But when a liberal democrat is a hypocrite, suddenly that doesn't matter.

Proof positive that with liberal democrats the entire mask deal is NOT about public health, it is only about VIRTUE SIGNALING. Because the moment the cameras are off (so they think), then Pelosi doesn't give a rats ass about the health risk to the workers inside the salon.

Remember all the crap the liberals laid on Trump for not wearing a mask at the Auto Factory? And he wasn't even close to anyone. Pelosi not wearing a mask inches from a salon worker is RISK to that worker.

FotoJet-3_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqxnlSljj15z1o8iKqMGA7tyH0-jRUT4rHK8EgtaGoQwQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom