• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Speaker Pelosi calls salon visit a ‘setup,’ refuses to apologize

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Speaker Pelosi calls salon visit a ‘setup,’ refuses to apologize - SFChronicle.com

Pelosi said she took responsibility for falling for the “setup” to have her hair done inside at a San Francisco salon on Monday, which is prohibited by the city’s regulations.

The San Francisco Democrat said if anyone was owed an apology, it was her by the salon.

Alright, this whole "Pelosi at the salon" thing was amusing at first but this takes it to a whole new level. What kind of stone ovaries does this woman have where she is willing to blame the salon for setting her up? I mean, DAMN! At some point, Nancy, you need to take some of that ownership for your own screw ups the way you demand others taking ownership for theirs.

Speaker Pelosi calls salon visit a ‘setup,’ refuses to apologize - SFChronicle.com

Alright, this whole "Pelosi at the salon" thing was amusing at first but this takes it to a whole new level. What kind of stone ovaries does this woman have where she is willing to blame the salon for setting her up? I mean, DAMN! At some point, Nancy, you need to take some of that ownership for your own screw ups the way you demand others taking ownership for theirs.

I bet she goes after their business license. Throws them under the bus from the get go

If you don't believe the source then here's the fine Congress Woman's own words - https://mobile.twitter.com/therecount/status/1301254697555296268

In full disclosure, I had no idea that a "blowout" was something you needed to go to a salon for and always figured that washing one's hair could be accomplished just fine at home. My secretary corrected me on that this morning. Still, at some point, Nancy, you just need to suck it up and show some kind of humility. I mean, nothing says "Kneel Before The Queen!!" quite like blaming the peasant that does your hair.

LOL! From the Marion Barry playbook; “bitch set me up!”

Then he was re-elected to the city council............

She IS starting to sound a whole lot like Trump.

Pelosi spends the bulk of her time in Washington D.C. Given how frequent these laws can change lately it is not unreasonable for her to be confused about what exactly was permitted when she came back to her home district. The shop clearly lied to her and then apparently must have ratted her out immediately following. Certainly sounds like a set up to me. It is still ultimately her fault for letting herself be set up, but in the grand scheme of things, this seems pretty trivial. It's nothing compared to what many Republican politicians have let Sacha Baron Cohen do to them.

Why do I suddenly picture Nutty Nancy as Admiral Ackbar shouting "It's a trap!"?

It is a sign of just how bad things are when a serial liar and badly mentally compromised narcissist cam illegitimately capture the presidency while under the influence of our enemy .... and what are we arguing about - hairdos. Like we used to say decades ago, our collective ass is grass as long as the traitor Trump has firmly placed his lips to the posterior of Putin.

Pelosi is just another disgusting piece of **** politician... just like pretty much all of them.

It is a sign of just how bad things are when a serial liar and badly mentally compromised narcissist cam illegitimately capture the presidency while under the influence of our enemy .... and what are we arguing about - hairdos. Like we used to say decades ago, our collective ass is grass as long as the traitor Trump has firmly placed his lips to the posterior of Putin.

There we go! The defenders/deflectors emerge!

Pelosi spends the bulk of her time in Washington D.C. Given how frequent these laws can change lately it is not unreasonable for her to be confused about what exactly was permitted when she came back to her home district. The shop clearly lied to her and then apparently must have ratted her out immediately following. Certainly sounds like a set up to me. It is still ultimately her fault for letting herself be set up, but in the grand scheme of things, this seems pretty trivial. It's nothing compared to what many Republican politicians have let Sacha Baron Cohen do to them.

BS Flag just ran up. She is a Congress member, and a vocal Covid shame thrower. It's laughable not to expect Nancy and her staff to check. One simple phone call. She didn't think she would be caught.

Not wearing a mask after all the times she derided Trump for the same. Bad politician! Bad, bad politician! No wonder people don't trust you.

Why do I suddenly picture Nutty Nancy as Admiral Ackbar shouting "It's a trap!"?

I had to look up exactly who Admiral Ackbar was but yeah, kind of like that!

Looking at things neutrally, Nancy Pelosi was setup. If the business was uncomfortable having her as a client, they didn't have to offer her service. Also, it is impossible to get your hair down with a mask on.

Bruh, if you think we're arguing about hairdos you are VERY much uninformed.

Your lot has been ****ting bricks over Trump not wearing a mask since this biological hurricane started. Now, one of his biggest haters is caught breaking a Pandemic Law....NO MASK! Talk about hypocrisy...

This is why no one likes Pelosi.

Speaker Pelosi calls salon visit

none of your damn business

It shows how insincere her concern over the spreading of the virus is. Her hair being serviced is more important to her.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looking at things neutrally, Nancy Pelosi was setup. If the business was uncomfortable having her as a client, they didn't have to offer her service. Also, it is impossible to get your hair down with a mask on.

The owner rents the chair to a stylist. The owner was against it.

It shows how insincere her concern over the spreading of the virus is. Her hair being serviced is more important to her.

It was a setup. Expect this hair salon owner on Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson tonight. It is so sad Republicans are so damn partisan a person can't get their hair done in peace.

I have a feeling she will be dragging this around for a while

The owner rents the chair to a stylist. The owner was against it.

And the owner can't veto it? And what is the issue? Not wearing a mask? You can't wear a mask while getting your hair done.

It was a setup. Expect this hair salon owner on Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson tonight. It is so sad Republicans are so damn partisan a person can't get their hair done in peace.

How about the millions who can't get their 'hair done'?

And the owner can't veto it? And what is the issue? Not wearing a mask? You can't wear a mask while getting your hair done.

The issue is Pelosi blew off Covid mandates. Closed hair salon and mask usage

Back
Top Bottom