• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sorry but I don't get why any "intelligent" person would vote Dem, esp this year

Intelligent people know better than to imply Biden is a communist with no evidence whatsoever. Trump fans, not so much, obviously

See what I mean? They think there's no evidence that Biden is a communist. :lamo

All the Dem elites talk about is how awful Trump is (whether it's Dem candidates or Dem news so called)

That's basically their platform: we hate Trump

They hate Trump largely bc he doesn't support murder in the womb

Or murder on the streets (as a result of "peaceful" riots..oops, I mean: protests)

They hate him because he values humans over the environment, which they say is going to fall apart altogether if the Dems aren't elected. It's all about politics with them..

So yeh

.who votes for these people?

America is in deep trouble if there are that many unthinking, hateful voters

you realize, this post is unhinged

you need to look objectively at things and break free of the Fox News bubble.

peace

See what I mean? They think there's no evidence that Biden is a communist. :lamo

Ok, present your evidence then. I have all day...if it's anything like your idiotic contention that Nazis are leftists I know what to expect.

Last edited:
And that proves, what? That someone else, a Communist, approves of Biden? How does that prove in any way that Biden is a Communist? You really need to try harder:lol:
Here, educate yourself, and note the words "far-right":

Fascism - Wikipedia

Just posting a link doesn't do ****. Explain the differences: truth is, you can't and you know it.

Sorry but I don't get why any "intelligent" person would vote Dem, esp this year

You should be able to.
For example it is obvious to me why an educated person would vote for TRump. Greed, hate, fear and inferiority complexes.

People always vote based on emotion, not facts. This is ideal for TRump. He takes full advantage of this flaw in humans.

Just posting a link doesn't do ****. Explain the differences: truth is, you can't and you know it.

Oh dear god. Are you unable to read? You don't want to because it'll make your absurd and ignorant claim look stupid. There's no shame in being wrong and learning. Try it sometime-reading the link I presented would be a good start.

All the Dem elites talk about is how awful Trump is (whether it's Dem candidates or Dem news so called)

That's basically their platform: we hate Trump

They hate Trump largely bc he doesn't support murder in the womb

Or murder on the streets (as a result of "peaceful" riots..oops, I mean: protests)

They hate him because he values humans over the environment, which they say is going to fall apart altogether if the Dems aren't elected. It's all about politics with them..

So yeh

.who votes for these people?

America is in deep trouble if there are that many unthinking, hateful voters

Trump isn’t anti abortion, he just uses that issue to get gullible people like yourself to vote for him. The rest of your post is filled with similarly badly argued points. Remarkable that you start a thread calling out the stupidity of others and then produce such an imbecilic OP.

Oh dear god. Are you unable to read? You don't want to because it'll make your absurd and ignorant claim look stupid. There's no shame in being wrong and learning. Try it sometime-reading the link I presented would be a good start.

I don't need to. You should be able to give a brief summary of how fascism and communism are opposites. But, you keep proving that you can't and the reason is, they aren't.

Nonsense. It's ridiculous to vote for someone, whose positions are against your interest, because of ONE single issue that really doesn't affect you at all.
It isn't nonsense at all. leftism 100% requires group think mentality to survive. Open minded thought and the free exchange of ideas and allowing for opposing view points are not allowed in leftism.

Granted the gun thing doesn't count, as there is a direct effect. All the same very few actual anti 2a folks, it's a strawman mostly.

No there are a lot of anti-2A people on the left, however what they don't understand and escapes their logic because of their faux outrage is that
once you start attacking 1 right all other rights are open to attack as well. This means all the things that you so like to say you have are no longer valid.
The bill of rights is a restriction on government not on the people and for some reason leftist things that they are restrictions on people. They have it 100% backwards.
as most leftist have everything else.

Abortion though, there's a LOT of folks, voting for candidates, that represent thier interests, FAR less than their opponents, over an issue that is as simple as don't get an abortion. Other people's access to the service doesn' effect your life an iota.

You don't know how it affects someone's life. one of the millions of babies that are killed could have been the next einstein. they could have been a great doctor that found a cure for a horrible disease.
They could be the next job maker or business owner.
Yes there is the possibility they could be the next criminal mastermind but in general people are good not evil.
So you can't make your statement and have it carry any kind of merit.

Horse ****, like 90% of your posts....

Yes your post was horse ****. which is why we have it documented of leftist politicians telling the mob to go harass people.
We have leftist advocates telling people that looting is their right.

So no my post is not bull**** it is 100% fact.
You simply can't handle it.

It's time to vote out King Tangface and his enablers.

Intelligent people don't vote for communists.

Yeah, Biden is a secret communist.... Why bother typing such stupid ****.

No, it's no secret...lol!

I get it you know there is no real rational argument for trump at this point, so you just go with stupid ****.

I get it you know there is no real rational argument for trump at this point, so you just go with stupid ****.

You're trying to run from the fact that the Democrat party has accepted communism as it's agenda.

You're trying to run from the fact that the Democrat party has accepted communism as it's agenda.

Sure they have :roll:

Back
Top Bottom