• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sorry but I don't get why any "intelligent" person would vote Dem, esp this year

Intelligent people don't vote for communists.

Intelligent people know how to recognize a communist, and understand what communism means. Hence your confusion.

Intelligent people know how to recognize a communist, and understand what communism means. Hence your confusion.

lol, like shooting ducks in a barrel... you gotta ask yourself, is it even fair to keep shooting on a fellow poster like this?

No intelligent person would vote democrat any year.
We are not dealing with the smartest people. They simply think they are smarter than everyone else.
Leftist elitism has been an issue for years and years.

Well, to be fair, when I read your dumbass posts it only confirms that prejudice.

We do, which is why we aren't voting for Democrats.

We do, which is why we aren't voting for Democrats.

You do not understand communism. You probably don't even understand what's bad about communism.

It's just as scary word to you, something to attribute to Democrats. Just another reason to blindly hate the left.

You do not understand communism. You probably don't even understand what's bad about communism.

It's just as scary word to you, something to attribute to Democrats. Just another reason to blindly hate the left.

Everything about communism is bad...lol

I bet you agree with most of this:

Abolition of Property in Land and Application of all Rents of Land to Public Purpose.

A Heavy Progressive or Graduated Income Tax.

Abolition of All Rights of Inheritance.

Confiscation of the Property of All Emigrants and Rebels.

Centralization of Credit in the Hands of the State, by Means of a National Bank with State Capital and an Exclusive Monopoly.

Centralization of the Means of Communication and Transport in the Hands of the State.

Extension of Factories and Instruments of Production Owned by the State, the Bringing Into Cultivation of Waste Lands, and the Improvement of the Soil Generally in Accordance with a Common Plan.

Equal Liability of All to Labor. Establishment of Industrial Armies, Especially for Agriculture.

Combination of Agriculture with Manufacturing Industries; Gradual Abolition of the Distinction Between Town and Country by a More Equable Distribution of the Population over the Country.

Free Education for All Children in Public Schools. Abolition of Children's Factory Labor in it's Present Form. Combination of Education with Industrial Production.

Thats it, an ambiguous platitude?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It’s not a platitude. We are at 180k dead and a shattered economy precisely because Trump didn’t take covid seriously 7 months ago, and now is determined to spread it.

Ambiguity is what we have when the president tells the nation one thing, his health advisors tell us another, and then lies to us about the severity of it all.

PS: after 7 months of death and unemployment due to impotence, it’s really not on everyone *but* the sitting potus to explain how we get out of this.

IT is what it is ain’t working.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Intelligent people don't vote for communists.

Let me see, who is in love with the last communist on earth, Putin, right that is Trump. The same man who would not say boo to his love nuddy Putin when putin put a bounty on our troops or allow the nation to know it is the Russians trying to make people believe that Biden is not all there mentally. So who again is the Communist?

All the Dem elites talk about is how awful Trump is (whether it's Dem candidates or Dem news so called)

That's basically their platform: we hate Trump

They hate Trump largely bc he doesn't support murder in the womb

Or murder on the streets (as a result of "peaceful" riots..oops, I mean: protests)

They hate him because he values humans over the environment, which they say is going to fall apart altogether if the Dems aren't elected. It's all about politics with them..

So yeh.who votes for these people? America is in deep trouble if there are that many unthinking, hateful voters

So you haven't read the Democratic Party Platform, haven't read any court decisions, haven't followed investigations, haven't read any respected columnists(Dem or Rep), haven't done any research or analysis, haven't made any mental connections?

What is bidens plan to solve covid?

He will do as all of the nations with ral leadership, unlike ours where Trump ran and hid from the problem saying it would go away magically. Instead of making masks a thing trying to take away our rights like stupid trump did, Biden would make it part of being a patriot and wanting to keep our fellow Americans safe. He would require social distancing. He would put money into schools to have more teachers so each class could social distance to keep our children at school and yet safe. More testing and follow up would slow down the spread. I guess in the end he would do all of the things that countries who have reduced the problem so their economies could start to open up have done. This all requires leadership from the top which we have not gotten from Trump. He has no ability to lead during a serious problem.

What is bidens plan to solve covid?

Don't be lazy. Read the Democrats Party Platform and find out what his plan is to solve the Covid pandemic. Then you can discuss the plan instead of repeating stupidities endlessly.

He will do as all of the nations with ral leadership, unlike ours where Trump ran and hid from the problem saying it would go away magically. Instead of making masks a thing trying to take away our rights like stupid trump did, Biden would make it part of being a patriot and wanting to keep our fellow Americans safe. He would require social distancing. He would put money into schools to have more teachers so each class could social distance to keep our children at school and yet safe. More testing and follow up would slow down the spread. I guess in the end he would do all of the things that countries who have reduced the problem so their economies could start to open up have done. This all requires leadership from the top which we have not gotten from Trump. He has no ability to lead during a serious problem.
The president does not have the power to do most of what you listed Biden would do. Biden can only request those things and its up to congress and local governments to do them. What makes you think they would given the current political climate?

Let me see, who is in love with the last communist on earth, Putin, right that is Trump. The same man who would not say boo to his love nuddy Putin when putin put a bounty on our troops or allow the nation to know it is the Russians trying to make people believe that Biden is not all there mentally. So who again is the Communist?

Still telling that lie?

Tell us which parts of the Communist Manifesto you disagree with.

Don't be lazy. Read the Democrats Party Platform and find out what his plan is to solve the Covid pandemic. Then you can discuss the plan instead of repeating stupidities endlessly.
Mind your own business if your not interested in having a discussion with me.

No intelligent person would vote democrat any year.
We are not dealing with the smartest people. They simply think they are smarter than everyone else.
Leftist elitism has been an issue for years and years.

Republicans remind me of the Khmer Rouge when they talk about smarter people.

You are not discussing, you are just asking questions that can easily be answered by reading the Democratic Party Platform.

See what I mean? They think there's no evidence that Biden is a communist. :lamo

OK, Einstein show us then? Should be cake and pie, no? Prove it or go home, pics or it didn't happen, ya know champ? :lamo

Admittedly, even having seen plenty of the inane, moronic, posting sewage, you shat out in thread craps, or deficated into "threads", usually to provoke, and based on fallicious nonsense, that you attempt to pass off as "wit"; I can't begin to have encounted but a fraction of the sewage, that is your long and "chock full of fail", posting career. I have however encountered enough of it, and enough on point critique of it's epic fail nature, to know you're widely regarded as one of the dumbest, ineffective, most useless, producers of thread crap posts here! :cool:

You seem to exist just to pop up a lot and go "na-na-na-na-na" with some spun garbage, or whatboutism, in thread crap attemts to derail rational discourse, till you either lose interst and go elsewhere or someone smacks you down sufficiantly with counter posts....

So now's your chance to prove to us all, your many critics, that you're more than that. Show us some substance? Show us some evidence of Joe's communism? Like I said, should be easy, no?

Even if we don't agree, you should be able to come up with something? Just to show us you're here for politcal debate and discourse too? Prove to DP it's not just nothing but, some clownish attempt to troll, which usually ends up with you getting beat down by other posters, "redheaded stepchild style", as happens on "debate" forums so often, to trollish, partisan asshats? :shrug:

We're eagerly waiting to see what you can do? Hell even if I disagree with your evidence, I'll be impressed as hell if you come up with any, sincerely, and genuinely impressed. Damn sure won't be waiting around for it, but the board will notify so I can check your progress, if any....

He's right. Why not just read Biden's plan yourself?

Oh that's right, it's because you don't really care what the plan is. You're just here to make excuses for Trump.

Well, to be fair, when I read your dumbass posts it only confirms that prejudice.

which is why you don't have rebuttal just as i expect.

Back
Top Bottom