• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So what's with the sudden turn of heart concerning vaccination from the right?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
It seems to me the right has gone from saying it's a democratic hoax to all of a sudden telling their base to get vaccinated. What do you suppose change their minds?

It seems to me the right has gone from saying it's a democratic hoax to all of a sudden telling their base to get vaccinated. What do you suppose change their minds?

Somebody behind the scenes is telling right-wing talking heads, "You idiots, the Delta variant doesn't pick and choose Republicans or Democrats. It infects anyone it can."

It affects right wingers more, it is not going away, and the continuing refusal helps opponents' election chances.

A lot of people have relatives who believe arguably dumb and destructive right wing propaganda. Some of them might be pretty upset if those lies contribute to the death of those relatives. Upset enough to look at their legal options, maybe. Just my opinion, of course, and it's possibe if not likely that I'm incorrect. I'm just asking questions.

Fox is in jeopardy of losing their FCC license.

I agree I think reality has kicked in, some motivated by conscience, political blow back and maybe in the case of Fox worries of legal action. If Tucker and Ingram pull it back I'll be convinced it's Fox being worried about the DOJ.

Quite frankly you would have to be a total moron not to see what is happening and not want to reverse the trajectory.....then again there are a lot of morons out there.

It seems to me that you just dont know wtf you are talking about. Your problem is you dont know anybody on the right so all you have to go by is left wing propaganda

It seems to me that you just dont know wtf you are talking about. Your problem is you dont know anybody on the right so all you have to go by is left wing propaganda
Puts you in such a tough place, Fletch.

What, as in exactly, did the OP get wrong?

It seems to me the right has gone from saying it's a Democratic hoax to all of a sudden telling their base to get vaccinated. What do you suppose change their minds?

Did this start after doctors began saying the Delta variant is worse than the original?

Quite frankly you would have to be a total moron not to see what is happening and not want to reverse the trajectory.....then again there are a lot of morons out there.
Er, sadly, the continued existence of The Big Lie proves that there are such morons.

Relatives dying tends to do it, I think. Nothing short of that seems to work.

The U.S. should just say, "Your vaccine is in Ukraine now. Enjoy your flight."

The right big wigs are thinking ahead to next presidential election. Being blamed for the spread of the Delta variant is probably seen as a threat to whomever their presidential candidate turns out to be.

What, as in exactly, did the OP get wrong?
He provided zero facts. How about we start there. Where is the evidence that there is some sudden surge in vaccinations by people on the right? There were threads here literally yesterday whining about how the right is the problem now all the sudden they have seen the light. My guess is that the OP heard some dope on Morning Joe make that claim and he just ran here with it to pretend it was his own.

Puts you in such a tough place, Fletch.
Howso? Ive been 'vaccinated' for over a year now. I had the virus. I have natural immunity that is stronger than anything you have from the shots you got.

He provided zero facts. How about we start there. Where is the evidence that there is some sudden surge in vaccinations by people on the right? There were threads here literally yesterday whining about how the right is the problem now all the sudden they have seen the light. My guess is that the OP heard some dope on Morning Joe make that claim and he just ran here with it to pretend it was his own.

I asked you very directly for what, as in exactly, that the OP got wrong... I am still waiting.

Assuming for a moment that the right is still in vaccine denial, then what are you really admitting to?

I bet a bunch of business owners/ CEOs called up and said...

"We can't take another mother****ing lockdown!!!!!! We've lost tons of $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!! Get off your asses and tell them to get vaccinated!!!!"

I hope so. It's long past time for such virulent, deadly disinformation to stop being treated as free speech. Because it's not.
lol. Actually it is free speech but not to fascists who cant tolerate opposing points of view.

I asked you very directly for what, as in exactly, that the OP got wrong... I am still waiting.

Assuming for a moment that the right is still in vaccine denial, then what are you really admitting to?
I already explained it to you, What do you not understand about he provided no evidence to back up his claim?

I already explained it to you, What do you not understand about he provided no evidence to back up his claim?

What are you then admitting to? That the right is anti-vaxxer or that the OP is wrong?

What are you then admitting to? That the right is anti-vaxxer or that the OP is wrong?
So youve decided to take up trolling as a pass time have you? Or do you need everything explained to you multiple times before it penetrates your skull.

Back
Top Bottom