• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So what's with the sudden turn of heart concerning vaccination from the right?

It seems to me the right has gone from saying it's a democratic hoax to all of a sudden telling their base to get vaccinated. What do you suppose change their minds?
their base is dying off.

Thank you for that info, however that is not what I asked. The question wasn't about blacks or hispanics but again, thanks for the info.
the question you asked was a mis-informed, loony left, idiotic-partisan mantra; my response was factual - I realize the typical liberal mindset isn't equipped to process raw facts rather than the processed "truths" fed them by their superiors, but I decided to give it a shot.

As I posted yesterday the Kaiser Family Foundation found that vax refuser split almost evenly between Dems and GOPers. Demographically, blacks and hispanics have the lowest vaccination rate - neither of those demographics are GOP powerhouses.
So what. Who distributes the vaccines for inoculations? The STATES DO. Which states have the worst vaccination rates? The RED STATES.

State Vaccine distribution might be a good comparative for why we should not trust the States not to be angling toward voter suppression of Minorities in their new, weird election laws.

Someone has been shown some polling. Or the Bond market. Maybe both. Either way, if the economy takes a shit or Karen has to put a mask back on to pick up a latte in suburban Charlotte, it will not be Biden or Democrats taking the political hit. It will be MAGA and Republicans because they will be seen as extending the pandemic.

the question you asked was a mis-informed, loony left, idiotic-partisan mantra; my response was factual - I realize the typical liberal mindset isn't equipped to process raw facts rather than the processed "truths" fed them by their superiors, but I decided to give it a shot.
progressives unlike the Cult are fully able and capable to distinguish between the truth and non truth, facts and non fact, sorry to disappoint..

progressives unlike the Cult are fully able and capable to distinguish between the truth and non truth, facts and non fact, sorry to disappoint..
Progressives, by definition, are a cult: "just do as we say and we'll live in a perfect world where everyone's a millionair and no body works" . But I would have been disappointed if at least one of you hadn't responded with a classic "Huh-uh".

Progressives, by definition, are a cult: "just do as we say and we'll live in a perfect world where everyone's a millionair and no body works" . But I would have been disappointed if at least one of you hadn't responded with a classic "Huh-uh".
wrong as usual. Progressive have the ability to call out if there is something they don't like about their leaders. I loved Obama, but didn't agree with everything. Tell me something about Trump you didn't agree with?

wrong as usual. Progressive have the ability to call out if there is something they don't like about their leaders. I loved Obama, but didn't agree with everything. Tell me something about Trump you didn't agree with?
crickets, as expected.

Uh huh. You sure have a way with insults sadly for you I've already had my fair share today and I'm not accepting any new ones. I will say it never ceases to amaze me how some folks can deny something that is on video for anyone to see if they care to. What was that about idiotic partisan mantras?

Uh huh. You sure have a way with insults sadly for you I've already had my fair share today and I'm not accepting any new ones. I will say it never ceases to amaze me how some folks can deny something that is on video for anyone to see if they care to. What was that about idiotic partisan mantras?
You just chanted another one. :ROFLMAO:

wrong as usual. Progressive have the ability to call out if there is something they don't like about their leaders.
Sure they do. :rolleyes:

I loved Obama, but didn't agree with everything. Tell me something about Trump you didn't agree with?
Sure, as soon as you give a few examples of your complaints about Obama; I'm falling into your little trap.

Sure they do. :rolleyes:

Sure, as soon as you give a few examples of your complaints about Obama; I'm falling into your little trap.
sorry, I am not playing your game. Bye bye. You won't answer my question so I will not answer yours.

its called the D and I syndrome. Deny and Ignore. Cultists excel in this.

It seems to me the right has gone from saying it's a democratic hoax to all of a sudden telling their base to get vaccinated. What do you suppose change their minds?
Seems to me you have had some fun with this invented nonsense .

There is no change in the way you probably desperately hoped there might be .

How could there be ? The Stupids have all been Compliant and the Critical Observers have noted the millions of injuries world wide .

Are you suggesting that the more intelligent and savvy have suddenly developed some irrational Death wish ?

Seems to me you have had some fun with this invented nonsense .

There is no change in the way you probably desperately hoped there might be .

How could there be ? The Stupids have all been Compliant and the Critical Observers have noted the millions of injuries world wide .

Are you suggesting that the more intelligent and savvy have suddenly developed some irrational Death wish ?
Your republican leadership is all over the airwaves telling their base to get vaccinated and that includes mitch. My invented nonsense as you call it, is a fact. I want people to get vaccinated, it's the stupids who are refusing to get vaccinated. And if your party was so savvy and intelligent, they wouldn't be having this attack on voting in america.

The only thing the republican party does well is cheat and lie.

Your republican leadership is all over the airwaves telling their base to get vaccinated and that includes mitch. My invented nonsense as you call it, is a fact. I want people to get vaccinated, it's the stupids who are refusing to get vaccinated. And if your party was so savvy and intelligent, they wouldn't be having this attack on voting in america.

The only thing the republican party does well is cheat and lie.
you forgot ignore. Don't forget ignore. :)

Back
Top Bottom