• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So what's with the sudden turn of heart concerning vaccination from the right?

I have noticed Fox over the last week have been out front about people getting vaccinated. Even Scaleise got jabbed

You are going to have to come up with a more credible source for your nonsense than CNN

CNN is replaying Fox News content. You’re going to have to put up with CNN for a few mins in order to intelligently comment on the post. But whatever lol ROFL maga

It seems to me the right has gone from saying it's a democratic hoax to all of a sudden telling their base to get vaccinated. What do you suppose change their minds?
If that is what is happening, although I yet have to see any evidence, who cares about the why as long as they do.

I am disappointed that they are changing their minds.

He provided zero facts. How about we start there. Where is the evidence that there is some sudden surge in vaccinations by people on the right? There were threads here literally yesterday whining about how the right is the problem now all the sudden they have seen the light. My guess is that the OP heard some dope on Morning Joe make that claim and he just ran here with it to pretend it was his own.
So why not just ask for a link?

I am disappointed that they are changing their minds.
Wishing ill on others is not very becoming. Like I said last time I commented about a similar posting, is tells much about the person saying it.

I think it's simply political that they saw the price for not supporting the vaccine is going to be larger than the benefit.

Howso? Ive been 'vaccinated' for over a year now. I had the virus. I have natural immunity that is stronger than anything you have from the shots you got.
How's so?

According to the CDC, It seems it's actually young people, black and Hispanic people, who are refusing the vaccine. They're not traditionally Republican. Yeah, there are some rightwing assholes, but they've always been assholes.

Things are getting a little better in that regard, though. The Hispanics really seem to be jumping on board (30% of shots this week went to them). There's been a 5% increase in vaccination among the black population.

1626919956411.png

I think it's simply political that they saw the price for not supporting the vaccine is going to be larger than the benefit.
Correct, the straw that broke the camel's political back was the rather stark reality of all of the Red States now both way behind in vaccinations and way ahead in new cases and hospitalizations since Delta struck. Of course we know that upticks and deaths follows the other two. So now their political gooses are cooked and they know it. What a bunch of ruthless unscrupulous bastards.

While late is better than not at all, its simply more deaths on their hands.

Oh by the way, not only is there the added immediate damage in death and hospitalization and threat to the community at large in the form of cutting loose more variants but the long term prognosis for many young people with Covid is that they will sustain enduring health detriment that will follow them the rest of their lives. Nicely done Repukes.

Correct, the straw that broke the camel's political back was the rather stark reality of all of the Red States now both way behind in vaccinations and way ahead in new cases and hospitalizations since Delta struck. Of course we know that upticks and deaths follows the other two. So now their political gooses are cooked and they know it. What a bunch of ruthless unscrupulous bastards.

While late is better than not at all, its simply more deaths on their hands.

Oh by the way, not only is there the added immediate damage in death and hospitalization and threat to the community at large in the form of cutting loose more variants but the long term prognosis for many young people with Covid is that they will sustain enduring health detriment that will follow them the rest of their lives. Nicely done Repukes.
Well said.

CNN is replaying Fox News content. You’re going to have to put up with CNN for a few mins in order to intelligently comment on the post. But whatever lol ROFL maga
I watched the show. I dont need to watch CNN's distortions.

As I posted yesterday the Kaiser Family Foundation found that vax refuser split almost evenly between Dems and GOPers. Demographically, blacks and hispanics have the lowest vaccination rate - neither of those demographics are GOP powerhouses.
Thank you for that info, however that is not what I asked. The question wasn't about blacks or hispanics but again, thanks for the info.

It seems to me the right has gone from saying it's a democratic hoax to all of a sudden telling their base to get vaccinated. What do you suppose change their minds?

Now that vaccines are available, they can no longer count on just Democrats dying of this, so they need to salvage some of the voter base.

He provided zero facts. How about we start there. Where is the evidence that there is some sudden surge in vaccinations by people on the right? There were threads here literally yesterday whining about how the right is the problem now all the sudden they have seen the light. My guess is that the OP heard some dope on Morning Joe make that claim and he just ran here with it to pretend it was his own.

That’s not what he said. He said there is a sudden surge in *urging* vaccinations by people on the right.

Better now?

If that is what is happening, although I yet have to see any evidence, who cares about the why as long as they do.
I care about the why. After all the misinformation the gop leadership spouted for months on end all of a sudden they want people to get vaccinated, there must be a reason. I personally think it's because if the leadership continued to poo poo the vaccines, they would be seen as the leaders of the covid death march for their base.

Comprehension 101, he must have failed.

Ohhhh I dunno. Something tells me the poster in question knew what you were saying and chose his words carefully *because* he knew what you were saying.

That’s just my take. Could be wrong.

Ohhhh I dunno. Something tells me the poster in question knew what you were saying and chose his words carefully *because* he knew what you were saying.

That’s just my take. Could be wrong.
I agree. They are only here to stir the shit to make sure it's stinking up everything.

When somebody tells Sen. Tuberville to say something, you know it's serious.

It seems to me that you just dont know wtf you are talking about. Your problem is you dont know anybody on the right so all you have to go by is left wing propaganda
So you are suggesting we should just ignore as false comments made by right wingers like you and others on this board? That's an odd argument.

Does the base listen to Republican leaders and the right-wing elite? Usually, it's the other way around. They generally tell the leaders what to think and say. They get their information from, say, paranoid YouTube conspiracy mongers.

I watched the show. I dont need to watch CNN's distortions.
Well then, you probably missed Biden's definitive statement on vaccines during his time on CNN with the Lemon. Here it is:

"And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where, you, uh, um, are why can't the, the, the experts say we know that this virus is, in fact, uh, um, is going to be, or, excuse me, we know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved…" https://t.co/I9IQvhH9i8

...And there you have it.

Back
Top Bottom