• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So what is Bi-Dumb plan for construction of the WALL!?

Daqueef

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
A clear plan has to be presented to handle the southern border and immigration. There are 425M people living in South America. There are 128M people living in Mexico. Right now there are hordes of people walking through Central America hoping to walk into the US. They believe they will have a better life if they can get into the USA and they will.

Meanwhile, the United States is dealing with a pandemic, insurrection, high unemployment, unstable housing security, food insecurity and an economy being held together with rubber bands. Americans have inadequate health care coverage and pay more for RX than any other country in the world.

The United States economic system is dog eat dog, rat eat rat. You get what you can grab and hold onto. There is no sort of equitable distribution of the wealth of America among its citizens. So, if you let millions of people walk into the country, admit they are scraping, clawing and fighting for the money at the low end of US economic scale. They do not walk across the border and get jobs on the board of directors at Fortune 500 companies. They come and compete with the least competitive American citizens for minimum wage, pay off the books jobs and other low paying jobs.

They gain admission to our public education system and the education system’s are charged with providing multilingual education for them. The private schools where children already are receiving the best education do not have to take on this economic burden. We have hospitals that by law have to accept any human who shows at any emergence room door. If they are found to be indigent, we set them up with the lowest level of our healthcare system pro bono. Pro bono means free.

Am I against people from South America? No. Am I for the poor of America first? Yes.

Maybe there is a better way. The people who live south of our border in many cases are being cheated by dog eat dog, rat eat rat economic systems that are being run even worse than we run ours. There are many American companies/families doing business down there sucking wealth from these people helping to create their poor living conditions. Venezuela went from livable to live anywhere else.

I won’t even try to show a solution for their problems, except to say we have participated in the exploitation of the country and have allowed tough guy leaders to exploit them. Are we supposed to be some big brother, seems like that’s what the hordes walking to America believe. Why not help them live better there? Look to Africa. What tribe do the De Beers belong? All over the continent, big industry is controlled by people from foreign lands who share wealth inequitably. Hey! Dog eat dog, rat eat rat. So, Europe has an immigration problem.

I have no complete answer to world problems, I just know we cannot allow millions of people to just walk across our border bringing nothing but empty stomachs and a willingness to work for less than we pay our poorest citizens.

I don't think paying billions of dollars for a wall that people can circumvent in a multitude of ways is a great solution to the problem. Like most things with Republicans, it was a dumb, oversimplified strategy to address a complicated issue.

And now it stands as a monument to Trump's ego and lies.

So what is Bi-Dumb plan for construction of the WALL!?

Does not matter, since he got fired in November. Maybe he is still trying to send the bill to Mexico, though he made the Post Office too slow for it to arrive in time.

He doesn't have to continue the wall at all.. Border crossings increased despite Trump's few miles of new wall. It's just not that effective.

A clear plan has to be presented to handle the southern border and immigration. There are 425M people living in South America. There are 128M people living in Mexico. Right now there are hordes of people walking through Central America hoping to walk into the US. They believe they will have a better life if they can get into the USA and they will.

Meanwhile, the United States is dealing with a pandemic, insurrection, high unemployment, unstable housing security, food insecurity and an economy being held together with rubber bands. Americans have inadequate health care coverage and pay more for RX than any other country in the world.

The United States economic system is dog eat dog, rat eat rat. You get what you can grab and hold onto. There is no sort of equitable distribution of the wealth of America among its citizens. So, if you let millions of people walk into the country, admit they are scraping, clawing and fighting for the money at the low end of US economic scale. They do not walk across the border and get jobs on the board of directors at Fortune 500 companies. They come and compete with the least competitive American citizens for minimum wage, pay off the books jobs and other low paying jobs.

They gain admission to our public education system and the education system’s are charged with providing multilingual education for them. The private schools where children already are receiving the best education do not have to take on this economic burden. We have hospitals that by law have to accept any human who shows at any emergence room door. If they are found to be indigent, we set them up with the lowest level of our healthcare system pro bono. Pro bono means free.

Am I against people from South America? No. Am I for the poor of America first? Yes.

Maybe there is a better way. The people who live south of our border in many cases are being cheated by dog eat dog, rat eat rat economic systems that are being run even worse than we run ours. There are many American companies/families doing business down there sucking wealth from these people helping to create their poor living conditions. Venezuela went from livable to live anywhere else.

I won’t even try to show a solution for their problems, except to say we have participated in the exploitation of the country and have allowed tough guy leaders to exploit them. Are we supposed to be some big brother, seems like that’s what the hordes walking to America believe. Why not help them live better there? Look to Africa. What tribe do the De Beers belong? All over the continent, big industry is controlled by people from foreign lands who share wealth inequitably. Hey! Dog eat dog, rat eat rat. So, Europe has an immigration problem.

I have no complete answer to world problems, I just know we cannot allow millions of people to just walk across our border bringing nothing but empty stomachs and a willingness to work for less than we pay our poorest citizens.
Personally I think the gov should require these ivy league colleges to enroll high numbers of illegals so they can compete with with white male progressives for top end jobs where the real power is. The only way we will realize the progressive dream of ending systemic racism is for nonwhites to hold the levers of power. Allowing minorities to compete with each other for low end jobs does not accomplish fulfilling the dream.

Well what about a great new idea about how to stop illegal immigration?

Make Americans quit hiring them. Now that is one novel idea. Neither team has ever tried this one

As for those central Americans seeking political asylum. I see no compassionate way to turn them down. I have been to Guatemala. I have seen first hand how those people live. They aren't leaving because they want to.

Make Americans quit hiring them. Now that is one novel idea. Neither team has ever tried this one

As for those central Americans seeking political asylum. I see no compassionate way to turn them down. I have been to Guatemala. I have seen first hand how those people live. They aren't leaving because they want to.
Start revoking business licenses for those who knowingly hire illegals. That solves the problem at its root.

You can’t make it against the law to hire illegal immigrants without first granting amnesty and providing a direct pathway to citizenship.

1. Obviously he won't do it. He wasn't elected to do it. I think his soft position on border security is harmful to the country, political pandering to extremists, and utterly stupid but he was elected for those things.

2. Writing "Bi-dumb" instantly makes me want to disagree with anything you write, even though I do agree with you on border security, because it's so ****ing childish to use names like that.

Fast answer: You aren't getting your stupid wall. Choke on it.

An unattended wall in the middle of nowhere isn’t an effective use of dollars. If you want to improve border security, a 2000 mile wall is the absolute worst way to spend the money.

Any more questions, OP?

rip derpwall.

An unattended wall in the middle of nowhere isn’t an effective use of dollars. If you want to improve border security, a 2000 mile wall is the absolute worst way to spend the money.

Any more questions, OP?
Possibly you didn't read anything I said. I said the wall didn't make sense.

Don't be so sure. The next Trumpist who wins is gonna build another 50 feet.

i can't decide if it should be the viking stripper or the "i wore my work badge to the insurrection" guy. maybe work badge guy should be VS's secretary of state.

i can't decide if it should be the viking stripper or the "i wore my work badge to the insurrection" guy. maybe work badge guy should be VS's secretary of state.

Nah, Viking Stripper is panicking. He's already dropped flaming nutjob Lin Wood as his attorney and signalled that he really really wants to testify in the impeachment trial. Y'know, for justice (aka reducing his sentence).

Tearing it down

Im going to have to tell you to stop commenting on my thread if it doesnt include the OP. Stop spamming.

I don't think paying billions of dollars for a wall that people can circumvent in a multitude of ways is a great solution to the problem. Like most things with Republicans, it was a dumb, oversimplified strategy to address a complicated issue.

And now it stands as a monument to Trump's ego and lies.

Remember Ronald Reagan the California Hollywood cowboy saying TEAR DOWN THAT WALL
regarding Berlin ........... I can distinctly not forget.

Nah, Viking Stripper is panicking. He's already dropped flaming nutjob Lin Wood as his attorney and signalled that he really really wants to testify in the impeachment trial. Y'know, for justice (aka reducing his sentence).

it's a tough climb to the top of the ticket if you don't have an escalator.

These stupid asses really thought Trump would have their backs.

Back
Top Bottom