• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So Tim Scott WAS right -America is not a racist country

Funny, the same people who see racism behind every corner, seem to live in predominently white neighborhoods. Cue...like some BLM leaders with 1.4 million dollar homes?
which has nothing to do with the people that pretend that there is no racism don't want black folks in their neighborhoods. even to walk through an unfinished home.

which has nothing to do with the people that pretend that there is no racism don't want black folks in their neighborhoods. even to walk through an unfinished home.
The Right knows all about the power of racism--that's why their Party implemented a strategy of using it.

This current obsession with race and trying to make everything about race and everything is racist is the real problem and is actually creating forms of racism ironically enough even where there isn't any. It really doesn't matter what skin color we are. We had no control over it. I'm white, ok well I had nothing to do with that. Follow Jesus and accept that we are all one race, the human race, and you won't worry so much about your skin color or the skin color of someone else.

Of course America is racist, in that it has some people who are racists. Every country has that. Every human society has always had that.

Compared to the rest of the world though, America is among the most tolerant and least racist countries, and any honest person knows that. If America were the racist hell hole Democrats disparage it as, we'd see minorities leaving. Instead we see their constant migration here.

I don't agree with Morgan Freeman on economics, but he understands the racism problem simply and perfectly.

Last edited:
This current obsession with race and trying to make everything about race and everything is racist is the real problem and is actually creating forms of racism ironically enough even where there isn't any. It really doesn't matter what skin color we are. We had no control over it. I'm white, ok well I had nothing to do with that. Follow Jesus and accept that we are all one race, the human race, and you won't worry so much about your skin color or the skin color of someone else.

The left has no objection to racism. It simply wants racism used in a way it considers appropriate.

Politics is what is wrong with our country, the quest for power. Two parties control us.
Carry on.

Politics is what is wrong with our country, the quest for power. Two parties control us.
Carry on.
But only one party represents a broad cross section of America. The other is over 90% white, and heavily skewed towards males. So, let's not play, "They all the same."

This current obsession with race and trying to make everything about race and everything is racist is the real problem and is actually creating forms of racism ironically enough even where there isn't any. It really doesn't matter what skin color we are. We had no control over it. I'm white, ok well I had nothing to do with that. Follow Jesus and accept that we are all one race, the human race, and nyou won't worry so much about your skin color or the skin color of someone else.
At the risk of repeating myself, the country is not nearly the genetic race theory country that it was at one time. Germany's Nazis got their Race Science from AMERICANS for God sake. So White Americans should stop trying to reinvent history. However the maintenance of White Privilege in this country when viewed by Minorities is going to be viewed as RACISM or oppression via Race Bias. It hardly matters to them that except in the most extreme end of the social spectrum in this country it is no longer about genetic race theory. It is for the most part about White privilege and the more aggressive aspects of White Privilege, White Supremacy. Why should Minorities care. Oppression is still Oppression. When we make people citizens there is not a line in there about being SECOND CLASS citizens.

What annoys me about some in this country is that they do not even acknowledge their White Privilege and now suddenly determine that they are the oppressed which generates even more animosity toward Minorities.

Just stop. If you are white in this country you are privileged. If you don't feel like you are or don't feel like you are getting a fair shake, blame other White People. They are the source of your angst, not Minorities. White People are still in the Majority in this country and still have most of the power by a long shot. Its not even close. So what do you "oppressed" White people think? Do you think that all that White Power is just sitting on the sideline and is not the actual source of your angst. GROW UP.

At the risk of repeating myself, the country is not nearly the genetic race theory country that it was at one time. Germany's Nazis got their Race Science from AMERICANS for God sake. So White Americans should stop trying to reinvent history. However the maintenance of White Privilege in this country when viewed by Minorities is going to be viewed as RACISM or oppression via Race Bias. It hardly matters to them that except in the most extreme end of the social spectrum in this country it is no longer about genetic race theory. It is for the most part about White privilege and the more aggressive aspects of White Privilege, White Supremacy. Why should Minorities care. Oppression is still Oppression. When we make people citizens there is not a line in there about being SECOND CLASS citizens.

What annoys me about some in this country is that they do not even acknowledge their White Privilege and now suddenly determine that they are the oppressed which generates even more animosity toward Minorities.

Just stop. If you are white in this country you are privileged. If you don't feel like you are or don't feel like you are getting a fair shake, blame other White People. They are the source of your angst, not Minorities. White People are still in the Majority in this country and still have most of the power by a long shot. Its not even close. So what do you "oppressed" White people think? Do you think that all that White Power is just sitting on the sideline and is not the actual source of your angst. GROW UP.
Let's not forget, too, that the moment black people began voting by mail, the Racist Republicans began making laws to restrict blacks voting by mail. Funny how the privilege of voting by mail was never a problem for them when whites did it.

Hmm...

Well said.

Yup and racism still exists.

Yeah, It really showed when Obama at the time got MORE VOTES in election HISTORY(SIGH)

Keep your racism fire going

Let's not forget, too, that the moment black people began voting by mail, the Racist Republicans began making laws to restrict blacks voting by mail. Funny how the privilege of voting by mail was never a problem for them when whites did it.

Oh yes, this was just limited to blacks(sigh)

Keep your racist fire going

He gave them the ok to come out of hiding.
because they all went hiding when we had a black President .Makes sense.(Smirk)

Carry on.

Agreed

Except you left out our most important problem?

Our weak, vain and selfish citizenry

The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy.”

–Montesquieu, Spirit of the laws,

Misogyny Spill, Aisle 5!

She’s a fundie lunatic who didn’t even care if folks were getting exposed to covid when they were celebrating her ascension. She’s a bitch on top of all of it.

Says the guy who has NO PROBLEM with the SLUR "Uncle Tim".
Spare me the sanctimonious BS. Yeah, the black guy coming out in defense of the Racist GOP is getting heat from other blacks. Imagine that.

I’m not privileged because I’m white and my “whiteness” isn’t anybody else’s problem or my own. You can be a victim or a victor, but it’s still all your own choice. You have anger or resentment towards a skin color. I don’t. Go with Jesus and you won’t either.

I’m not privileged because I’m white and my “whiteness” isn’t anybody else’s problem or my own. You can be a victim or a victor, but it’s still all your own choice. You have anger or resentment towards a skin color. I don’t. Go with Jesus and you won’t either.
Tell some of your "Conservative" friends that. I suspect you are on an island with few other inhabitants.

Are you trying to deny white privilege and its ugly cousin, white supremacy?
Are you trying to deny the total wave of propaganda pushing the notion of White America as oppressed?
Are you trying to deny that most of the wealth and most of the power in this country held in the hands of a few white men and that simple logic would suggest that people who feel or who actually are oppressed in this country are oppressed BY THEM?

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Tell some of your "Conservative" friends that. I suspect you are on an island with few other inhabitants.

Are you trying to deny white privilege and its ugly cousin, white supremacy?
Are you trying to deny the total wave of propaganda pushing the notion of White America as oppressed?
Are you trying to deny that most of the wealth and most of the power in this country held in the hands of a few white men and that simple logic would suggest that people who feel or who actually are oppressed in this country are oppressed BY THEM?

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
You need to let go of the resentment you have towards a skin color. Again, there’s a way.

You need to let go of the resentment you have towards a skin color. Again, there’s a way.
Sorry, I don't resent the color of my own skin. I am simply capable of critical thinking and a keen eye for BS.

A lot of liberals are eating crow this morning for ridiculing Tim Scott.
" By doubling down on the divisions we've worked so hard to heal. You know this stuff is wrong. Hear me clearly: America is not a racist country" - TiM Scott

“I believe that we need to come up, well first of all, no I don’t think America is a racist country,” Harris said. “But we also do have to speak truth about the history of racism in our country, and it’s existence today.”-cackling Kammy
Of course Democrats and their media allies have worked hard for the past four years to convince the weak-minded wokies otherwise, but us normals know it's a crock.
So Kammy says we aren't a racist country, immediately followed by the existence of racism in our country "today".

Back
Top Bottom