• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So Tim Scott WAS right -America is not a racist country

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A lot of liberals are eating crow this morning for ridiculing Tim Scott.
" By doubling down on the divisions we've worked so hard to heal. You know this stuff is wrong. Hear me clearly: America is not a racist country" - TiM Scott

“I believe that we need to come up, well first of all, no I don’t think America is a racist country,” Harris said. “But we also do have to speak truth about the history of racism in our country, and it’s existence today.”-cackling Kammy
Of course Democrats and their media allies have worked hard for the past four years to convince the weak-minded wokies otherwise, but us normals know it's a crock.

Last edited:
" By doubling down on the divisions we've worked so hard to heal. You know this stuff is wrong. Hear me clearly: America is not a racist country" - cackling Kammy
Um, America elected a black president twice and put the white house in the gay pride colors and America is racist?

Um, America elected a black president twice and put the white house in the gay pride colors and America is racist?

Yes. Thank you for giving Black people the one Black potus that y’all spent 9 years insisting wasnt’ legitimate. and then to drive the point home, you elected a guy who ran on specifically insisting Obama wasn’t a citizen.

But, you know, racism is over! yay!

Uh huh. America from the start has been ruled by white men and only they could vote. It's taken us over two hundred years to allow women and blacks the vote. No racism.
"blah blah blah ....200 years..... slavery..." Can women and blacks vote NOW?

" By doubling down on the divisions we've worked so hard to heal. You know this stuff is wrong. Hear me clearly: America is not a racist country" - cackling Kammy

Of course Democrats and their media allies have worked hard for the past four years to convince the weak-minded wokies otherwise, but us normals know it's a crock.

B5285585-2AC9-4512-A437-AC716ACF1392.jpeg

I‘m Tim Scott and I approve this message.

Yes. Thank you for giving Black people the one Black potus that y’all spent 9 years insisting wasnt’ legitimate. and then to drive the point home, you elected a guy who ran on specifically insisting Obama wasn’t a citizen.

They said Obama wasn't legitimate because his birth certificate was supposedly fake and he was really born in Kenya.

Then they say Biden isn't legitimate because he stole the election from Trump, somehow, even though they say he's an Alzheimer patient.

Basically, Dems can't win anymore in the minds of the GOP radicals, and if they do win they automatically become illegitimate because the GOP doesn't like to lose.

Last edited:

That doesn't fly. The same people who elected Obama did not all of a sudden become racist 8 years later. Obama may have been elected because of his skin color but he was judged by his performance as a man. Not a black, white etc...

It just dawned on me Klattu just gave Kamala Harris intellectual and moral ownership of where racism can and can’t be applied.

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG…a whole thread by a conservative defining Kamala Harris as the expert on racism in our country…HAHAHAHAHAAH

Uh huh. America from the start has been ruled by white men and only they could vote. It's taken us over two hundred years to allow women and blacks the vote. No racism.
Does that make America a racist country today?

They said Obama wasn't legitimate because his birth certificate was supposedly fake and he was really born in Kenya.

Then they say Biden isn't legitimate because he stole the election from Trump, somehow, even though they say he's an Alzheimer patient.

Basically, Dems can't win anymore in the minds of the GOP radicals, and if they do win they automatically become illegitimate because they GOP doesn't like to lose.

Oh, yeah. THe push from the right to essentially “prove” that Democrats aren’t real Americans and thus even when they win elections have no right to legislate is an ongoing project.

Is America a racist country?

That doesn't fly. The same people who elected Obama did not all of a sudden become racist 8 years later. Obama may have been elected because of his skin color but he was judged by his performance as a man. Not a black, white etc...

Obama’s becoming potus did not eliminate racism. This is a flawed belief on your part that you are pretending I’ve accepted.

Yes, the same folks who judged him on his skin color definitely changed overnight and decided the content of his character is what mattered, as racists do.

Racists like to pretend the USA isn’t racist. The rest of the world laughs because they actually read history.

"blah blah blah ....200 years..... slavery..." Can women and blacks vote NOW?

Kinda. GOP has pushed a number of new Jim Crow laws designed to target the Black community and keep ‘em from voting.

View attachment 67331202

I‘m Tim Scott and I approve this message.

This post is actually racist -- like the real deal. It's not just an insensitive caricature or careless use of language, like so many Twitter mobs sniff out like truffle pigs.

No, this is the real deal, in both form and content. The clear implication is that black skin carries with it an ethical obligation to adhere to a political lane. It implies an underlying belief in racial determinism -- this is white supremacist ideology.

Watching the right huddle up around Tim Scott saying "America is not a racist country" concludes that we have a long way to go in dealing with the deniers. The same group that denied Obama and claimed he was not American, the same group that denies the evidence of systemic racism, the same group that denies the criminal justice system numbers, the same group that denies the poverty numbers or really anything when it comes to economics, denies... denies... denies.

And we are supposed to listen to you now? The same guys running around with snowballs and ice cubes in an effort to disprove climate change?

Oh, yeah. THe push from the right to essentially “prove” that Democrats aren’t real Americans and thus even when they win elections have no right to legislate is an ongoing project.

Yep. Oh, and how every time the Dems gain power it's expected of them to ignore their base and appease Republican politicians who don't support them any way, where as when they win power they can govern with their collective middle fingers in the Democrats and their voter base faces. Tired of the double standards, and I'm glad Biden is pushing his agenda forward, whether Republicans support it or not. They have spent too many years letting the GOP walk all over them, and take control of the messaging while the dems attempt to look for bipartisanship.

Look -us normals know the deal. It benefits Democrats to make America seem like a racist hellhole so the media push it.
And they excuse pandering morons when they say dumbshit like:
"Vote for us- they're going to put ya'll back in chains"
"Jim Crow on steroids"

Yep. Oh, and how every time the Dems gain power it's expected of them to ignore their base and appease Republican politicians who don't support them any way, where as when they win power they can govern with their collective middle fingers in the Democrats and their voter base faces. Tired of the double standards, and I'm glad Biden is pushing his agenda forward, whether Republicans support it or not. They have spent too many years letting the GOP walk all over them, and take control of the messaging while the dems attempt to look for bipartisanship.

When they do something like cram a lunatic like Amy Coney Bitchface into the SC, we get the whole will-of-the-people spiel. Dems win, and magically they think they’re entitled to veto power over Joe’s mandate.

Back
Top Bottom