• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Small-time investors in Trump's Truth Social Reckon with Stock Collapse

Let me first ask so that I am clear. Are you aware that a dozen former FBI agents were inside Twitter and thousands of FBI and CISA agents were scouring Twitter posts, primarily of conservatives and telling a private company that they violated the TOS? Are you aware of the congressional hearings where Matt Taibbi was a witness?
Is this the part where you admit conservatives were trying to mislead people about the "time, place, or manner of voting"?

Is this the part where you admit conservatives were trying to mislead people about the "time, place, or manner of voting"?
Admit? Not even in his vocabulary.

I am talking about before Musk bought Twitter. Not currently. Musk saved the world from the Geroge Orwell Democrat and FBI and CISa and CIA totalitarians who wanted to be the sole arbiter of what is disinformation.
Here is a depiction of your latest fever dream. That is a horrified Elon Musk in the background to the right of George Orwell.

photo.png

That's a cool conspiracy theory but you should use generative AI to add a picture showing all of these shadow groups conspiring together. Perhaps you can throw in the Elites, the Deep State and the Pukes while you're at it. Oh and don't forget about the Marxists. You're just not doing quality MAGA if you're not going off about Marxists every now and then...
OMG. You are unaware of these facts? Holy Moley!

So, you didn’t know he worked as a journalist for The Moscow Times?
And________________________________________?

He is a card carrying liberal. You know this, right?

LMAO. Someone posts satire and the FBI files charges? George Orwell, be proud of your prophetic talents.

Here is a depiction of your latest fever dream. That is a horrified Elon Musk in the background to the right of George Orwell.

View attachment 67504606
Nice image. I know that Copilot won't do one like that. What is the program? Mid Journey, or ? Looks like maybe Canva for the FBI lettering? Or full photo shop?

On as more serious note, are you really as unread as I think?

it appears I can't comment without being reported here - so I'm out on this conversation

"Jerry Dean McLain first bet on former president Donald Trump’s Truth Social two years ago, buying into the Trump company’s planned merger partner, Digital World Acquisition, at $90 a share. Over time, as the price changed, he kept buying, amassing hundreds of shares for $25,000 — pretty much his “whole nest egg,” he said.

That nest egg has lost about half its value in the past two weeks as Trump Media & Technology Group’s share price dropped from $66 after its public debut last month to $32 on Friday. But McLain, 71, who owns a tree-removal service outside Oklahoma City, said he’s not worried. If anything, he wants to buy more.

“I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.”"

Oy vey.
It only went public a few weeks ago.

It only went public a few weeks ago.
There appear to be three groups of investors bullish on Truth Social.

The first group bought into DWAC when it first began trading in 2021. These folks were the biggest losers by far, as they immediately lost most of their money.

The second group bought into DWAC when it was selling cheap from last summer through ~this February. These investors could have enjoyed some 300% or more profit if they immediately sold once their shares converted to DJT. If the didn't sell immediately, then much of that profit is gone now but they're still ahead by a bit, although that margin is shrinking rapidly.

The third and final group bought into DJT when it began publicly trading. These folks are, for the most part, losers who have lost well over 50% of their initial investment.

There appear to be three groups of investors bullish on Truth Social.

The first group bought into DWAC when it first began trading in 2021. These folks were the biggest losers by far, as they immediately lost most of their money.

The second group bought into DWAC when it was selling cheap from last summer through ~this February. These investors could have enjoyed some 300% or more profit if they immediately sold once their shares converted to DJT. If the didn't sell immediately, then much of that profit is gone now but they're still ahead by a bit, although that margin is shrinking rapidly.

The third and final group bought into DJT when it began publicly trading. These folks are, for the most part, losers who have lost well over 50% of their initial investment.
Most of those who expect to gain are on the inside, except those who are speculators.

For the comedic entertainment of watching Trump fail with background music of someone shrieking nonsense about witches.
Are you with those in the crowd who delighted in the agonizing shrieks of preteen witches, laughing and poking fellow believers that they got her?

Not really sure about that either...and quite frankly what does that have to do with your false claim about the FBI?
What false claim about the jack-booted FBI thugs? Tell me what they are.

Are you with those in the crowd who delighted in the agonizing shrieks of preteen witches, laughing and poking fellow believers that they got her?
No I wasn't around for the medieval period of history.

Can you go and post on the LSD thread. I think you have something to contribute to that discussion.

I take it you've never been on a trading floor?

I take it that you don't know what a Market Maker does?

"Market makers provide liquidity and depth to markets and profit from the difference in the bid-ask spread. They may also make trades for their own accounts, which are known as principal trades.

No I wasn't around for the medieval period of history.

Can you go and post on the LSD thread. I think you have something to contribute to that discussion.
Whew!

I take it that you don't know what a Market Maker does?

"Market makers provide liquidity and depth to markets and profit from the difference in the bid-ask spread. They may also make trades for their own accounts, which are known as principal trades.
You said this:
Currently, the Market Makers are playing games, so it will go up and down for a while as they scoop up shares at a lower price and then pump them to sell at a higher price, and then short them to bring the price down and then Rinse and repeat.
Providing a definition of "market maker" does not add any heft to your assertion. Can you explain how this would work?

Let me first ask so that you are clear.

Do you understand what the word "former" means? If not, would you please first consult a dictionary, then post evidence here to confirm that you understand the meaning of the word? Since you operate in a different reality where elections are stolen, space lasers start forest fires etc., we should first confirm that "former FBI agents" means the same thing to you that it does to the rest of the planet. Let's start here first.

Right. Former FBI agents should be the key word here.

Back
Top Bottom