• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Small-time investors in Trump's Truth Social Reckon with Stock Collapse

I am talking about before Musk bought Twitter. Not currently. Musk saved the world from the Geroge Orwell Democrat and FBI and CISa and CIA totalitarians who wanted to be the sole arbiter of what is disinformation.

He saved the world? 😂

A little hyperbolic, don’t you think? He bought a very popular social media platform so he could reinstate all his reich wing buddies who were kicked off, then he proceeded to ruin it.

Hardly saving the world now, is it?

Yup. It’s the tried and true Trump method of business. Cast the baited line then reel them in.

Are you with those in the crowd who delighted in the agonizing shrieks of preteen witches, laughing and poking fellow believers that they got her?

Why are you so obsessed with witches, all of a sudden? I told you before, witches weren’t burned. Most of them were hanged, and there’s no screeching when you’re hanging from a rope.

Spell checks correct the words to the correct spelling - not the incorrect spelling.
The important thing in all...literally all... of his posts is to blame someone else. His entire raisin the eatery.

I am talking about before Musk bought Twitter. Not currently. Musk saved the world from the Geroge Orwell Democrat and FBI and CISa and CIA totalitarians who wanted to be the sole arbiter of what is disinformation.
Saved the world?
LOL. Over dramatic much?? Over emotional, much!!!

Saved the world?
LOL. Over dramatic much?? Over emotional, much!!!
He literally did. Before Musk bought Twitter, he and the world was unaware of just how insidious, odious and massive the infiltration by the FBI into Twitter was. It took Matt Taibbi and another REAL investigative journalist (on the left) to expose the shenanigans of the FBI inside and outside of Twitter in telling Twitter which posts to take down and who to consider suspending or canceling. The FBI coordinated that with CISA, the CIA and DOJ at the request of the Democrats who didn't want the truth to be exposed about Fauci, Covid, Hunters laptop by saying posts that went against their narrative were disinformation.

This is common knowledge now and would have been buried had Twitter not been sold. It was the world that Georghe Orwell prophesized where Big Bother government decided for all with was truth and what could be said.

Huh....that FBI, CIA, Big State "infiltrated" Twitter was valued at $44 BILLION, now it's valued at what?

Who says the government can run a profitable business?

He literally did. Before Musk bought Twitter, he and the world was unaware of just how insidious, odious and massive the infiltration by the FBI into Twitter was. It took Matt Taibbi and another REAL investigative journalist (on the left) to expose the shenanigans of the FBI inside and outside of Twitter in telling Twitter which posts to take down and who to consider suspending or canceling. The FBI coordinated that with CISA, the CIA and DOJ at the request of the Democrats who didn't want the truth to be exposed about Fauci, Covid, Hunters laptop by saying posts that went against their narrative were disinformation.

This is common knowledge now and would have been buried had Twitter not been sold. It was the world that Georghe Orwell prophesized where Big Bother government decided for all with was truth and what could be said.

Word salad

Only in conspiracy theory la la land.
In the real world, Twitter was just upholding their TOS. Just like this site and others similar ones do.

George Orwell book was a fiction.

Okay, now I get it. You're trolling, ratcheting up the hyperbole notch by notch until people say, "Hey! Wait a minute! That's gone too far! Nobody could say that and means it!"
You could learn a lesson in subtlety from others here, frankly.

It's not common knowledge. It seems to be knowledge among the conspiracy theory crowd.

Who from the FBI was involved? Which posts were deleted per their demand?

I bet those posts deleted were in violation of Twitter TOS. Spreading lies and misinformation.
Especially since you reference Covid and Fauci.
Nutters went crazy of the guy who worked at his job since Ronald Reagan because they don't understand pandemics.

It's not common knowledge. It seems to be knowledge among the conspiracy theory crowd.

Who from the FBI was involved? Which posts were deleted per their demand?

I bet those posts deleted were in violation of Twitter TOS. Spreading lies and misinformation.
Especially since you reference Covid and Fauci.
Nutters went crazy of the guy who worked at his job since Ronald Reagan because they don't understand pandemics.
This is such common knowledge that I detect you are majorly unread. Or you watch only CNN marathons.

This is what happens when some put the cart before the horse thinking the stock has collapsed, imploded, crashed or some other type of wishful thinking or lie. At least I was sure to say on my thread that Trump Media merger wins investor approval, netting Trump potential windfall. Nothing is ever for sure. Now wipe the egg of your faces. ;)

Last edited:
Reddit Wall Street bets has a run down on what is going on with DJT....some are shorting the stock, but they are treating it like a meme stock something not for long term, but to run up and sell out....they are speculating that DJT has already filed to pull his shares.

He literally did.
hahahahahahahaha I will never, ever understand why right wingers enjoy pretending to be so pathetic, but I'll be damned if it isn't entertaining as all hell.

Practically
Why? Because he's a liberal investigative reporter and didn't lie like the rest?

we did find within days a whole galaxy of things that said, "Flagged by FBI," "Flagged by DHS," "Flagged by HHS," "Flagged By Treasury." We realized there was this huge operation that spanned the entire federal government to pressure not just Twitter, but two dozen at least internet companies to suppress different kinds of information.

There's a journalist here who writes for RealClear, Aaron Maté, where the FBI basically passed a request from the Ukrainian Secret Service to take this guy off Twitter. It was a whole long list of spreadsheets full of requests about all these different journalists, and the scale of it was mind-boggling. That is what unites all three of us, we were all caught up in this story of mass censorship that until very recently was hidden. This has to be out in the open more, people need to know more about it.

The saddest thing of all is that at least one Lib of DP has no idea who Matt Taibbi is and those that do know the story ignore it. Why? Because they LOVED the fact the government was spying on citizens postings and what they deemed to be "disinformation" George Orwell turned over in his grave. He didn't want to be a prophet. This chapter in history was chilling and what happens when totalitarians like Blinken/Obama/Soros are in power

You didn't miss your window, did you? BUY! Invest everything you have, this things going to soar! All trumpers should be ALL IN!
When I gamble, my game is craps. I always bet Don't Pass. I looked at the risks on this one and it was too much of a gamble because it is more emotion driven. You don't buy or short stocks like that.

Back
Top Bottom