• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

sick bitches in the supermarket

Well it was not Trump University. Is that where you got yours?

The point you are focusing on is irrelevant to the logic explanation. Whether you consider them sick or asymptomatic, the logic is still identical. You have spent multiple posts flailing at explaining your logic and this was the easy one. You guys follow arrows on floors like a trained mouse looking for cheese in maze and never once thought about the logic. Thats because leftists think with emotion and never logic. An intelligent person asks for the logic to be explained, especially when it is laughably flawed.

The point you are focusing on is irrelevant to the logic explanation. Whether you consider them sick or asymptomatic, the logic is still identical. You have spent multiple posts flailing at explaining your logic and this was the easy one. You guys follow arrows on floors like a trained mouse looking for cheese in maze and never once thought about the logic. Thats because leftists think with emotion and never logic. An intelligent person asks for the logic to be explained, especially when it is laughably flawed.

Funny. You are a Trump U graduate.:mrgreen:

Social distancing is not a left or right issue.

If you had watched the President briefings you would know the answer. :mrgreen: The only one dodging is you.

One way paths in stores is to assist in shoppers in keeping social distancing. Your turn.

So answer my question why is a known sick person out shopping?

Yes but the goal is to stop the spread of disease first which this logic violates. You have sick people going up and down areas they normally wouldnt infecting them. This obviously spreads the disease and does not curtail it.

Novichok, you will find leftists here 0 challenge. This is the extent of their logic. TDS blurts,
I knew it before I signed up. Since having a fact and logic-based debate is impossible, all we can do is annoy them. That is why I am "Novichok" to ridicule their Russian obsessions.

Oh, yes it is. You, leftists, made it so. Like: mobs - good. Weddings and funerals - bad. I got.

I realize you are in phase II of the leftist SOP when dealing with logic problems.
Section 2.1.2 Logic questions
A) When faced with a logic problem you cant explain hurl personal insults. This should cause the person to forget the original point.
B) If A fails to work, refer to step A and repeat until your opponent gets bored with you. This helps hide your stupidity.

Oh, yes it is. You, leftists, made it so. Like: mobs - good. Weddings and funerals - bad. I got.

Wear a mask unless you are Pelosi who obviously cares more about her hair than infecting those around her.

I knew it before I signed up. Since having a fact and logic-based debate is impossible, all we can do is annoy them. That is why I am "Novichok" to ridicule their Russian obsessions.

Yes by the way, I noticed it took you one post to get them to sounds the forum leftist alarm bell. They flew out of their cave like hungry bats at dusk on that one.

I realize you are in phase II of the leftist SOP when dealing with logic problems.
A) When faced with a logic problem you cant explain hurl personal insults. This should cause the person to forget the original point.
B) If A fails to work, refer to step A and repeat until your opponent gets bored with you. This helps hide your stupidity.

C) Google it yourself.

C) is especially clever as it forces their opponent to argue with himself. ****ing brilliant.

No, we don't. You are lying.

Nice try with that "convene" thing. Don't ever try to be anyone's advisor.

If he followed yours, EVERYTHING bad from the lockdown the fascist party would dump on Trump - just as some here are doing it every single day.

You are enabling again, not a good look in light of the facts, but you are gonna do what you are gonna do, and I couldn't care less.
I see you have your priorities in order. I can't agree with them.

The one-way aisle thing is a stupid annoyance. Masks and distancing are the key. The aisle thing is supposedly there to help distancing but it really doesn't do anything: you're still going past a whole bunch of people with stopped carts in aisles. The direction you go past them from is not what's important. Nevermind that you've got two-way traffic in the front and back of the store.

Yes by the way, I noticed it took you one post to get them to sounds the forum leftist alarm bell. They flew out of their cave like hungry bats at dusk on that one.
Which post was that? I will post on the wall as a testimony to my greatness.

the aisles are all plainly marked, they are all one way now
How easy how simple to stop the spread of Covid.
Yet, Tumpet after Trumpet goes the wrong way.
These people are so ****ed up.
Won't wear a mask, won't obey social distance, will not obey a simple direction.
How can so many people be so insecure that they must act so irresponsibly?

If you think your life is in danger because somebody is facing you in a supermarket, my advise is:

Stay at home!

Mistake 1 - I AM NOT A LEFTIST.
Tired of what the left says, tired of what the right says. Here is a clue neither side has all the answers.

yet your orginal post was a insult to left leaning people.. You could have asked without mention lefties.

You seem to be rinsing and repeating also.

The one-way aisle thing is a stupid annoyance. Masks and distancing are the key. The aisle thing is supposedly there to help distancing but it really doesn't do anything: you're still going past a whole bunch of people with stopped carts in aisles. The direction you go past them from is not what's important. Nevermind that you've got two-way traffic in the front and back of the store.

I agree. Another logic fail is the box stores. They close one of the entrance/exits and force everyone to go through one entrance , one exit. Logic would dicate that would increase the chances of getting covid since everyone in the store has entered and exited through the same spot as someone who has the disease. On top of creating a fire hazard, I have yet to get an answer as to thow this logic is preventing the spread. The last wal mart I was in, there was a massive crowd of people trying to get out because everyone is stuck at the door waiting as opposed to filtering out multiple exits. That seems like logic to spread the disease not stop it.

Selective biased outrage ^

Just to,fuel your fire, I saw a trumpet reach back behind the milk and get later dated one, leaving the near date for someone else, the sorry piece of ****e trumper probably a Nazi.
I once saw a trumper take TWO free samples of cheese and when asked if she wanted her milk in a bag, she actually said yes :shock:

I once saw a trumper take TWO free samples of cheese and when asked if she wanted her milk in a bag, she actually said yes :shock:

They know no lower bounds

The definition of "moron" should have a picture of one wearing a mask while driving. Alone. In his own car. With the windows up.

LOL!

But, but, what about virtue signaling to help make everyone "feel" good?

I was doing a curbside pickup at my local grocery store a couple week ago. Was parked and waiting by my car with the trunk open waiting for the clerk to come out. Nobody near me, and even when the clerk gets out he is going to load my trunk from more than 10 feet away, so need for either he or I to have a mask on anyway--- but of course the store employees all have masks on.

So, while I'm standing there some woman walking by in the parking lot from more than 20 yards away starts jawing at me, "Don't you have a mask to wear? What is wrong with you?" So to make her feel better I reached into my car and grabbed my MAGA hat and held it over my face and said, "does this make you feel better?"

Last weekend I saw a woman with a Trump sticker on her car drop off a trunk load of groceries at the local Food Bank. It was obvious her ancestors must of been Auschwitz guards and this was just her attempt to use biological warfare to kill as many poor Biden supporters as possible.

again logic fail. People can spread the virus without knowing it. I have asked why you prefer that person walk up and down entire aisles as opposed to just going to the section they need to go in. For example....a person goes in to get a can of tomatoes. He now has to possibly go down two entire aisles following your logic. I am interested in how your logic explains that as helping to stop the spread of disease.

Does logic have anything to do with reading directions? Aren't you the same gang that promotes your rights to not wear a mask, go out to eat, bowling and all the usual stuff? It's finally dawned on you that people can spread it without knowing? Ummm, that's one of the many reasons testing is important. Now off to work you go.

Lashing out? How do you know they are Tumpet's? Let me guess a MAGA hat? A grocery store full of Tumpets wearing MAGA hats?. :lamo Just damn hilarious......
Take a look at the liberal colleges where large gatherings are happening most every week. Parties with no masks, no social distancing
Guess that is all Tumpets as you call them? And lets not forget all the riots and peaceful protest thousands of people shoulder to shoulder but that OK?

Fine, Trump humpers are no smarter than 18 year olds. I agree.

Does logic have anything to do with reading directions? Aren't you the same gang that promotes your rights to not wear a mask, go out to eat, bowling and all the usual stuff? It's finally dawned on you that people can spread it without knowing? Ummm, that's one of the many reasons testing is important. Now off to work you go.

Would you follow an arrow over a cliff? Apparently.

Back
Top Bottom