• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

sick bitches in the supermarket

How does one distance if you pass each other in a aisle?

Directional arrows do not prevent people from passing each other in an aisle

Selective biased outrage ^

Just to,fuel your fire, I saw a trumpet reach back behind the milk and get later dated one, leaving the near date for someone else, the sorry price of ****e.

If you are being fair you will admit that it is teh Trumpets in general who are too insecure to follow rules set for the betterment of society.

If you are being fair you will admit that it is teh Trumpets in general who are too insecure to follow rules set for the betterment of society.

No, I disagree. .

To me the folks who act like this are the same ones complaining about their rights while giving the middle finger to those around them.

The more these people do this, the longer it's going to take to get a handle on this virus and trump doesn't help with his maskless appearances.

There will never be any help from Trump to anyone but himself. He's in this to the bitter end. If anyone wants to know what the bitter end is just look up Saddam Hussein, Muammar al-Quaddafy, Benito Mussolini etc.

Again, your mind-reading talents are amazing....

again logic fail. People can spread the virus without knowing it. I have asked why you prefer that person walk up and down entire aisles as opposed to just going to the section they need to go in. For example....a person goes in to get a can of tomatoes. He now has to possibly go down two entire aisles following your logic. I am interested in how your logic explains that as helping to stop the spread of disease.

**crickets**

the aisles are all plainly marked, they are all one way now

How easy how simple to stop the spread of Covid.

Yet, Tumpet after Trumpet goes the wrong way.

These people are so ****ed up.

Won't wear a mask, won't obey social distance, will not obey a simple direction.

How can so many people be so insecure that they must act so irresponsibly?

We have the same problem at the places I shop. The only difference is none of them wear an ID tag telling me they are Trumpets. Strange isn't it.

Who the hell cares? I follow them for the most part but wouldn't say anyone who doesn't is some kind of sick bitch.

A quick test for the leftists: If we just found that the entire US population has the virus - all things like hospitalizations and deaths per day being as they are - would that be good news or bad news?

We have the same problem at the places I shop. The only difference is none of them wear an ID tag telling me they are Trumpets. Strange isn't it.

Maybe you just don't have a trained eye? Around here Trumpets are easily identifiable by the dirty, sloppy way the dress and take care of themselves.

This^ is what you get when you ask a leftist to explain their logic to you. TDS blurts
When you watch CNN and MSNBC talking heads, saying exactly the same words and phrases, you instinctively look for the strings and the wizard.
Sorry for the digression, but I couldn't resist.

Just checking lefty logic. You want a sick person to walk completely up and down two aisles to get to the end where he simply could have just directly went to the one spot without going down any aisle right?

My question to you is why is the "sick person" out shopping? Or is it the "righty" logic that it is ok to do instide shopping when sick?

there are options, have a neighbor do the shopping, use a grocery delivery service, or use the curb side contactless pick up.

I am pretty tired of covid being treated as a left or right issue.

This^ is what you get when you ask a leftist to explain their logic to you. TDS blurts

This post might have more impact if it wasn't coming from a rightist Trumpublian cult member.

When you watch CNN and MSNBC talking heads, saying exactly the same words and phrases, you instinctively look for the strings and the wizard.
Sorry for the digression, but I couldn't resist.

so true

This post might have more impact if it wasn't coming from a rightist Trumpublian cult member.

This^ is what happens if you ask a leftist for the logic to be explained again. His buddy comes in and and also forum farts as opposed to answering.
:fart

Last edited:
This^ is what happens if you ask a leftist for the logic to explained again. His buddy comes in and and also forum farts as opposed to answering.
:fart

Not sorry the truth hurts you so much, but it is what it is. :lol:

Lashing out? How do you know they are Tumpet's? Let me guess a MAGA hat? A grocery store full of Tumpets wearing MAGA hats?. :lamo Just damn hilarious......
Take a look at the liberal colleges where large gatherings are happening most every week. Parties with no masks, no social distancing
Guess that is all Tumpets as you call them? And lets not forget all the riots and peaceful protest thousands of people shoulder to shoulder but that OK?

Liberal doctrine is that if someone pisses you off then they are a Trump supporter. It is further liberal doctrine that you must fine a reason to be pissed if at the world every moment of every day in your life.

Back
Top Bottom