• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

sick bitches in the supermarket

True but irrelevant.

It's not irrelevant just missing at the moment. I've been asking for the logic to be explained and not one leftist here has the mental capabilities to explain it. So far all we have is TDS blurts.

Sick Assholes Also

My question to you is why is the "sick person" out shopping? Or is it the "righty" logic that it is ok to do instide shopping when sick?

there are options, have a neighbor do the shopping, use a grocery delivery service, or use the curb side contactless pick up.

I am pretty tired of covid being treated as a left or right issue.

If you have been watching the Trump daily briefings you would know that answer. Many people have the virus and dont have any symptoms and therefore dont think they are sick yet spread it up and down your one way supermarket aisles. Is this really a hard concept for people?

Because he is a selfish mother ****in Trumpist, why else?

Your posts, like those BLM thugs harassing good people, is why some fence-sitting "independents" will vote for Trump.

Believe me, you are not helping Biden any with that advanced TDS of yours. In fact, I could unload a lot on the man, but with you and others around I changed my mind.

It's not irrelevant just missing at the moment. I've been asking for the logic to be explained and not one leftist here has the mental capabilities to explain it. So far all we have is TDS blurts.

You are with Trump, what good would it do at this late date to try to explain efforts to minimize the spread? The one thing that stands out though is that Trump couldn't care less if you or I die from Covid-19. His dereliction of duty has been proven in his own voice and words for all to hear. I don't care what you do with it.

Your posts, like those BLM thugs harassing good people, is why some fence-sitting "independents" will vote for Trump.

Believe me, you are not helping Biden any with that advanced TDS of yours. In fact, I could unload a lot on the man, but with you and others around I changed my mind.

Facts bother you do they... as much as "lard?"

the aisles are all plainly marked, they are all one way now

How easy how simple to stop the spread of Covid.

Yet, Tumpet after Trumpet goes the wrong way.

These people are so ****ed up.

Won't wear a mask, won't obey social distance, will not obey a simple direction.

How can so many people be so insecure that they must act so irresponsibly?

I spotted a trumper push his cart back to the cart stall, but he failed to fully collapse it into the next one.......the sorry bastardxx Nazi.

If you have been watching the Trump daily briefings you would know that answer. Many people have the virus and dont have any symptoms and therefore dont think they are sick yet spread it up and down your one way supermarket aisles. Is this really a hard concept for people?

You said the person was "sick". You did not say they were asymptomatic. Hint. That is why someone should wear a mask and keep their distance. Not a hard concept for people to follow.

You made a bad assumption about what I watch or don't watch.

To me the folks who act like this are the same ones complaining about their rights while giving the middle finger to those around them.

The more these people do this, the longer it's going to take to get a handle on this virus and trump doesn't help with his maskless appearances.

What about Cuomo? What about Gov. Newsom of CA? They are always maskless.

Also in my area, our aisles are not one way. That would be an useless venture anyway.

I'll not forget your user name and the utter vileness of this post, ridiculing people who have just passed from disease.

These are the kind of words that cause good people to look down of the Orcs of Trump Cult.

I didn't ridicule anything. My comment was purely from medical POV. You see, before one gets to be 400 pounds, you have to cross the 300-pound marker - a time to ask yourself if you should make some changes in your eating habits. They said no, all is cool and died.

Call it suicide in slow motion. Like smoking and drinking.

You are with Trump, what good would it do at this late date to try to explain efforts to minimize the spread? The one thing that stands out though is that Trump couldn't care less if you or I die from Covid-19. His dereliction of duty has been proven in his own voice and words for all to hear. I don't care what you do with it.

This^ is what you get when you ask the same leftist to cogently explain their logic a second time more TDS flatulence :fart :fart

I didn't ridicule anything. My comment was purely from medical POV. You see, before one gets to be 400 pounds, you have to cross the 300-pound marker - a time to ask yourself if you should make some changes in your eating habits. They said no, all is cool and died.

Call it suicide in slow motion. Like smoking and drinking.

spot on

How the hell is Trump supposed to "stop the spread" that he is not authorized to but the governors are?

Sure, a federally mandated lockdown - all the way till November 2.

Last edited:
You said the person was "sick". You did not say they were asymptomatic. Hint. That is why someone should wear a mask and keep their distance. Not a hard concept for people to follow.

If they have CV-19, they are sick. They factually have a potentially highly contagious deadly disease. Iam asking a fourth time, why you want that person walking up and down the supermarket aisles when they dont need to. Do you have an answer or are you going to keep dodging?

This^ is what you get when you ask the same leftist to cogently explain their logic a second time more TDS flatulence :fart :fart
That's what really irritates me. You can nail a leftist to the wall with just a couple of questions. In a minute or less. No fun.

How the hell is Trump supposed to "stop the spread" that he is not authorized but the governmors are?

Sure, a federally mandated lockdown - all the way till November 2.

If Trump had convened the governors and recommended a nationwide shutdown in February (I believe they would have complied), we could have been reopened possibly by the beginning of the summer. This is backed up by countries that did exactly that. There's a reason we have the worst numbers.

If they have CV-19 they are factually sick. Where were you educated?

If they have CV-19, they are sick. They factually have a potentially highly contagious deadly disease. Iam asking a fourth time, why you want that person walking up and down the supermarket aisles when they dont need to. Do you have an answer or are you going to keep dodging?

If you had watched the President briefings you would know the answer. :mrgreen: The only one dodging is you.

One way paths in stores is to assist in shoppers in keeping social distancing. Your turn.

So answer my question why is a known sick person out shopping?

That's what really irritates me. You can nail a leftist to the wall with just a couple of questions. In a minute or less. No fun.

Novichok, you will find leftists here 0 challenge. This is the extent of their logic. TDS blurts,

If Trump had convened the governors and recommended a nationwide shutdown in February (I believe they would have complied), we could have been reopened possibly by the beginning of the summer. This is backed up by countries that did exactly that. There's a reason we have the worst numbers.
No, we don't. You are lying.

Nice try with that "convene" thing. Don't ever try to be anyone's advisor.

If he followed yours, EVERYTHING bad from the lockdown the fascist party would dump on Trump - just as some here are doing it every single day.

Back
Top Bottom