• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should we ban....

Should we ban canuck

• NO

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • YES

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • I dont know

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Who is canuck?

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
RightatNYU said:
Wait, what? I'm so confused as to what you're saying....

I think Billo has proclaimed his undying homosexual love for Canuck! MMMMM gotta love them canadians! :rofl

Quid Pro Quo said:
When I first read this thread, I was shaking my head that SKIL was actually attempting to get rid of someone for retarded posts. But, beyond the pot calling the kettle black, after reading some of canuck's posts....I have come to the conclusion that SKIL is a genius and should run in '08!

Canuck, you my friend are a moron. I think 98.9% of your posts are not intelligent and for the purpose of debate, but just to disagree with those actually debating. I am sure if I posted a thread stating that your butt had two holes, you would argue that it in fact had three...just for the sake of being an opponent.

Do you deserve to get booted for this? Nah, much like pretty girls need one fat girl to make them look better....you serve your purpose here too. SKIL IN 08!

Thanks, I guess. However, I am not very good at compromising with certain individuals. But if I had the money to run I would. I would take pride in serving my country and everyone in it.

That's going in my collection of hilarious posts.

Seriously I thought it was a good one too.

I dunno, Cannuck is pretty bad, but we've had far worse.
Anybody else remember libertarian, who came back as hetero defense league who made vague shut down the gay marriage forum just to get him to stop coming up with fake names to stalk Justine Credible?

What! Are you serious? We had a stalker on the forum?

I think Billo has proclaimed his undying homosexual love for Canuck! MMMMM gotta love them canadians!

BWAHAHAHA

JUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET BILLO Napoleoon nightengale and jallman have already. You guys miles well have a 3some.

Meh

I vote no. He is entertaining even if he is always off the mark. I do wish someone would teach him how to spell or at least push the spell checker button before he posts his inane ramblings.

We shouldn't ban Canuck. He has the right to his opinion as does everyone else. If you don't like what canuck writes, then don't read. Plain and simple.

No, don't ban him. He is my favorite er, uh, something, I know he must be something, er, uh, well, oh, I know! He is my favorite reader-of-lunatic-fringe-websites-and-cut-and-paster-thereof! There, I fell all better now that I know what he is my favorite of! Duh!

Nah, don't ban him. His posts are almost all idiotic and almost all repeat the exact same things and almost all are derived from a small number of looney tunes sources and almost all are America bashing (but he isn't the only one that does that) and almost all are self-serving drivel, but don't...whoa, wait, back up a minute...BAN THE SUNUVABITCH!

Ok, whew, rant over. Nah, don't ban him. If you really, really, really don't like his stuff, use the Ignore feature.

Besides, I think we should start a pool on how long it will take him to get to either 1,000,000 posts or go off the deep end and do something stupid enough to get himself banned.

Dibs on 1 million posts by New Years Day!!!!

oldreliable67 said:
No, don't ban him. He is my favorite er, uh, something, I know he must be something, er, uh, well, oh, I know! He is my favorite reader-of-lunatic-fringe-websites-and-cut-and-paster-thereof! There, I fell all better now that I know what he is my favorite of! Duh!

Nah, don't ban him. His posts are almost all idiotic and almost all repeat the exact same things and almost all are derived from a small number of looney tunes sources and almost all are America bashing (but he isn't the only one that does that) and almost all are self-serving drivel, but don't...whoa, wait, back up a minute...BAN THE SUNUVABITCH!

Ok, whew, rant over. Nah, don't ban him. If you really, really, really don't like his stuff, use the Ignore feature.

Besides, I think we should start a pool on how long it will take him to get to either 1,000,000 posts or go off the deep end and do something stupid enough to get himself banned.

Dibs on 1 million posts by New Years Day!!!!

I enjoyed that post.

Billo_Really said:
I've got a better scenario. But its not all that funny. How about all these consevative only forums for neo's not showing a whole lot of mental health. Like a guy who lives with four of his buddies (that don't know any women) wondering why he can't get a date. Neo's that only associate with other neo's don't have a good grip on reality. Because they completely shut out the interests of half the population. That, is being unfit to hold public office.

Neo's would like it better if there were no liberals in the world. However, liberals don't think that of neo's. Now I ask you, who is really the danger to society's future?

The proof is in the pudding. Since the neo's took over, everything this country stood for, has been flushed down the toilet.

Come on now Billo you libs hate the neo-cons far worse than the neo-cons hate the libs, did we ever call Clinton a war criminal guilty of crimes against humanity? I don't think so. Do we call you nazis? Nope. Just go to Democratic Underground and see which side really doesn't want the other to exist and who is really the danger to American society's future.

SKILMATIC said:
JUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET BILLO Napoleoon nightengale and jallman have already. You guys miles well have a 3some.

That was completely unnecessary, but it does beg the question...why the hell would YOU take it upon yourself to try to organize a gay orgy? Makes one wonder...no wonder you got shut down so fast with kelzie...yet surprising she isnt your best friend....:lol:

jallman said:
That was completely unnecessary, but it does beg the question...why the hell would YOU take it upon yourself to try to organize a gay ****? Makes one wonder...no wonder you got shut down so fast with kelzie...yet surprising she isnt your best friend....:lol:

Huh? This post for some reason makes no sense to me. And it was a joke mabe you should familiarize yourself with one. Learn to laugh. And please have some pride and dignity for yourself dude. Who cares if your gay. If you want to think I like getting 3some gay **** together then whatever floats your boat dude. I am very content with myself.

On the other hand I consider kelzie to be a good friend. I think she feels the same about me(at least thats what she said). Sure we have our differences but we know that differences can be anulled and that we can look past them.

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Sorry dude, I ain't no toncil-jockey.

Originally Posted by Trajan Octavian Titus:
Come on now Billo you libs hate the neo-cons far worse than the neo-cons hate the libs, did we ever call Clinton a war criminal guilty of crimes against humanity? I don't think so. Do we call you nazis? Nope. Just go to Democratic Underground and see which side really doesn't want the other to exist and who is really the danger to American society's future.
I've been on conservative only forums. And I've been on liberal forums. I can say in all seriousness, the latter group is not as aggresive trying to throw boot parties for members they accuse of not saluting the party line, so to speak.

I was on the Factor Bulletin Board and it was hysterical. You say anything bad about anybody they like, and its "who let the dogs out!" Then they get really wigged out when its obvious I don't run. They start calling me George $oro$. I never even heard of the guy. And they use that report post button as a weapon with whomever they couldn't bully or put in their place. For me, I can live with us disagreeing. Some people over there, that's not good enough. You got to come all the way over to their side. Well, homie don't play that. And I got booted.

So I went over to Moveon.org since I was being accused of being from there. I never heard of the website. So I went over to take a look and posted something to the affect of "Man, those guys at the Factor really hate you guys!" There was hardly anyone commenting on this. A few did and it was like, "Well, what did you expect from that website?" Real laid back, no big thing, no hysteria, no feeling threatened, no verbal attacks (not on that subject).

Now ask me again who hates who?

Billo_Really said:
I've been on conservative only forums. And I've been on liberal forums. I can say in all seriousness, the latter group is not as aggresive trying to throw boot parties for members they accuse of not saluting the party line, so to speak.

I was on the Factor Bulletin Board and it was hysterical. You say anything bad about anybody they like, and its "who let the dogs out!" Then they get really wigged out when its obvious I don't run. They start calling me George $oro$. I never even heard of the guy. And they use that report post button as a weapon with whomever they couldn't bully or put in their place. For me, I can live with us disagreeing. Some people over there, that's not good enough. You got to come all the way over to their side. Well, homie don't play that. And I got booted.

So I went over to Moveon.org since I was being accused of being from there. I never heard of the website. So I went over to take a look and posted something to the affect of "Man, those guys at the Factor really hate you guys!" There was hardly anyone commenting on this. A few did and it was like, "Well, what did you expect from that website?" Real laid back, no big thing, no hysteria, no feeling threatened, no verbal attacks (not on that subject).

Now ask me again who hates who?

I got banned from Democratic Underground my first day for having the audacity to say that we as a country should move towards the middle and that McCain would make a fine presidential candidate and what we need now more than anything is unity and it's time to put an end to this rampant partisanship that's tearing our country apart. I know, how dare I right? So, who hates who more if I go to moveon.org and say something to the effect of Bush is a good president I'll be banned for sure. Go to the D.U. read some posts about what they think of Republicans and then tell me who hates who more. We conservatives don't hate you we just feel that the Dems have lost their way and we feel sorry for you. You'll notice that I never called for Canuck to be banned and I try to be as civil as possible to the Dems here who aren't completely insane, it's the ones who call Bush a nazi and a war criminal and say that he blew up the WTC that I have a problem with.

Last edited:
SKILMATIC said:
Huh? This post for some reason makes no sense to me. And it was a joke mabe you should familiarize yourself with one. Learn to laugh. And please have some pride and dignity for yourself dude. Who cares if your gay. If you want to think I like getting 3some gay **** together then whatever floats your boat dude. I am very content with myself.

On the other hand I consider kelzie to be a good friend. I think she feels the same about me(at least thats what she said). Sure we have our differences but we know that differences can be anulled and that we can look past them.

dude, I was being totally sarcastic...I thought we were on the same wave-length. Dont get so defensive...and learn to laugh...damn I did, you suggested a threesome with me and billo...what the hell was that? :2funny:

Originally Posted by Trajan Octavian Titus:
I got banned from Democratic Underground my first day for having the audacity to say that we as a country should move towards the middle and that McCain would make a fine presidential candidate and what we need now more than anything is unity and it's time to put an end to this rampant partisanship that's tearing our country apart. I know, how dare I right? So, who hates who more if I go to moveon.org and say something to the effect of Bush is a good president I'll be banned for sure. Go to the D.U. read some posts about what they think of Republicans and then tell me who hates who more. We conservatives don't hate you we just feel that the Dems have lost their way and we feel sorry for you. You'll notice that I never called for Canuck to be banned and I try to be as civil as possible to the Dems here who aren't completely insane, it's the ones who call Bush a nazi and a war criminal and say that he blew up the WTC that I have a problem with.
You've had your moments where you weren't being Father Theresa. But your also one of the ones that actually research there topic (I almost said talking points, phuck!) instead of posters coming soley from a place of emotion. Or worse, SKILMATIC.

I'm against banning anyone. I didn't think you would be into banning anyone. I can tell from your posts rebuttals don't scare you! Sometimes I think posts are just done for shock value. I know this for a fact, because I'm the un-disputed king at that. Just throw something out there to gage the reaction. Not really trying to inflame, more like trying to get a pulse check on the board to see how you want to approach a particular issue. As they say, send it up the flagpole and see who salutes. Or, throw it in the bed with Madonna and see if she sleeps with it.

I'll agree with you there has to be some point where we start thinking more in terms of American voters instead of the party affiliations that are such a distraction from the real issues we need to be addressing.

Why do we need to go to other boards to make our point. Let's do it right here. Right now. How many moderators are on this board that are liberal? Am I going to get away with my next statement? This board claims to be bi-partisan, I'm not really sure if that is the case. If there are not equal numbers of mod's on both sides, then there could be bias in the adminstration. I've already seen examples of posters not being treated equally. Meaning, some people getting away with saying some things that were far worse than what others banned for. As far as db's position, the best evidence they that they welcome opinions from all sides, is the fact that I have never been banned. Anyone that can tolerate me, not only deserves a meddle, but is definately tolerant of others.

It's not really that big of an issue with me. This is one of the better boards around. I just wish I could use more profanity. Sometimes I can't express my level of passion without it.

jallman said:
dude, I was being totally sarcastic...I thought we were on the same wave-length. Dont get so defensive...and learn to laugh...damn I did, you suggested a threesome with me and billo...what the hell was that? :2funny:

Are you sure?

jallman said:
That was completely unnecessary, but it does beg the question...why the hell would YOU take it upon yourself to try to organize a gay orgy? Makes one wonder...no wonder you got shut down so fast with kelzie...yet surprising she isnt your best friend....:lol:

Jallman, what happens behind closed doors with them, we shall not know! :boohoo: All i can say is... GIVE IT TO HER SKIL! :elephantf

Billo_Really said:
You've had your moments where you weren't being Father Theresa. But your also one of the ones that actually research there topic (I almost said talking points, phuck!) instead of posters coming soley from a place of emotion. Or worse, SKILMATIC.

I'm against banning anyone. I didn't think you would be into banning anyone. I can tell from your posts rebuttals don't scare you! Sometimes I think posts are just done for shock value. I know this for a fact, because I'm the un-disputed king at that. Just throw something out there to gage the reaction. Not really trying to inflame, more like trying to get a pulse check on the board to see how you want to approach a particular issue. As they say, send it up the flagpole and see who salutes. Or, throw it in the bed with Madonna and see if she sleeps with it.

I'll agree with you there has to be some point where we start thinking more in terms of American voters instead of the party affiliations that are such a distraction from the real issues we need to be addressing.

Why do we need to go to other boards to make our point. Let's do it right here. Right now. How many moderators are on this board that are liberal? Am I going to get away with my next statement? This board claims to be bi-partisan, I'm not really sure if that is the case. If there are not equal numbers of mod's on both sides, then there could be bias in the adminstration. I've already seen examples of posters not being treated equally. Meaning, some people getting away with saying some things that were far worse than what others banned for. As far as db's position, the best evidence they that they welcome opinions from all sides, is the fact that I have never been banned. Anyone that can tolerate me, not only deserves a meddle, but is definately tolerant of others.

It's not really that big of an issue with me. This is one of the better boards around. I just wish I could use more profanity. Sometimes I can't express my level of passion without it.

I can speak for the mod team and say that remaining balanced has always been one of the biggest concerns. If we add mods, we try to add one from each side, and right now, I'm almost positive we're either evenly matched, or perhaps one more person who leans a little liberal. It's a nice group.

And so true about the mother****ing profanity.

AK_Conservative said:
Jallman, what happens behind closed doors with them, we shall not know! :boohoo: All i can say is... GIVE IT TO HER SKIL! :elephantf

O I will. And she will take all she can get beleive me. :2wave:

Originally Posted by RightatNYU:
I can speak for the mod team and say that remaining balanced has always been one of the biggest concerns. If we add mods, we try to add one from each side, and right now, I'm almost positive we're either evenly matched, or perhaps one more person who leans a little liberal. It's a nice group.

And so true about the mother****ing profanity
I'm not sure your point on the "...mother****ing profanity" issue, but I am glad to here about the balance in mod's.

Originally posted by AK Conservative:
Oh i think Billo is down if Canuck joins in.. Billo admires his poems
Keep trying, maybe your luck will change.

RightatNYU said:

And so true about the mother****ing profanity.

I would have to agree that there is a pretty good balance in here....impressive for a politics board. One thing of note......(not playing favorites here), Those who are heavily conservative tend to get a bit more negative as a general rule, if only because they are forced to defend those in power right now. Just as the Clinton Defenders were guilty of the same back when the Dems were in control. Its just the way it is.....this is something to keep in mind when trying to evaluate the fairness of Moderation.

And yeah....looks like he got the boot.....think I saw him playing on an Area51 site

Back
Top Bottom