• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should United Statesians Be permitted To Enter Moslem Countries?

Should United Statesians Be Permitted To Enter Moslem Countries?

• No, they're too loud and too fat

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Yes, they help the local economy by being easy to rip off, usually being ignorant of other languages

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Re: Should United Statesians Be Permitted To Enter Moslem Countries?

Urethra Franklin said:
Keep on, one day you'll convince yourself.

At least I don't support haters of freedom like the French who give comfort to tyrants like Saddam, Mugabe, and Hu Jintao!

Re: Should United Statesians Be Permitted To Enter Moslem Countries?

ludahai said:
At least I don't support haters of freedom like the French who give comfort to tyrants like Saddam, Mugabe, and Hu Jintao!

Neither do I love, but I can walk down the street knowing I live in nation that's actually recognised as one.
Now stop throwing your toys out of the cot. You'll get told off again by the mods.

Back
Top Bottom