• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should some murders be legal?

mpg said:
The statistics that I mentioned aren't significant.

They most certainly are. That is what you are hinging the whole point of this thread upon and you fail to document your source--I am a skeptic and need those stats to buy into your argument. Without them, you are simply promoting a pro life aganda with opinion and emotion...and it would seem you are trying to bar the opposition from speaking. Tricky tricky...but I see right through it...and so do the rest of us.

jallman said:
They most certainly are. That is what you are hinging the whole point of this thread upon and you fail to document your source--I am a skeptic and need those stats to buy into your argument. Without them, you are simply promoting a pro life aganda with opinion and emotion...and it would seem you are trying to bar the opposition from speaking. Tricky tricky...but I see right through it...and so do the rest of us.

I'm not as clever as you give me credit for. I'm not tricky enough to bar anyone from speaking. The statistics that I mentioned are one of my motives for starting this thread, but they don't support my argument at all.

Back
Top Bottom