• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should men have a right to damage fetus with substances and other ways?

Should a man have a right to damage fetus with substances and in other ways?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
So I assume you don't believe that men should get consequences for ejaculating damaged sperm caused by drug abuse...which causes a fetus to have a birth defect...or even causes fetal death in the womb?

They do get consequences for one of those things--at least 18 years of child support. Now, back to the subject at hand, I am not sure that lesbian softball camp will be enough. Does anybody know of any lesbian boarding schools? I could probably just look up Hillary Clinton's education record, but thought maybe some of you have some recommendations to add to the list.

Joke has convinced me. I think all men who have ever had an x-ray, sprayed for insects, or had a cup of coffee should be jailed immediately. I'm heading to the county jail right now.

Last edited:
strawman2.jpg

Why yes, that is the entire purpose of this thread.

They do get consequences for one of those things--at least 18 years of child support. Now, back to the subject at hand, I am not sure that lesbian softball camp will be enough. Does anybody know of any lesbian boarding schools? I could probably just look up Hillary Clinton's education record, but thought maybe some of you have some recommendations to add to the list.

That's pretty funny. "Child Support"...is the consequence or the man for causing a severe birth defect...or DEATH of a fetus? Meanwhile women who are addicts and fetus dies or is born with severe birth defects...go to prison.

Yeah...being a lesbian would be a better deal for your daughter. Then she can be on TV for wanting to get married and heteros telling her she can't because she's a pervert ...and having 2/3rd of the population wanting to lynch her publicly. Yep...you got a winner of an idea.

Bull****. I've seen all those very arguments multiple times. You yourself say it's about her body, period, end of story.

I'm sure you THINK you've seen those arguments. You have a great habit of twisting other people's words into what you want them to say.

Joke has convinced me. I think all men who have ever had an x-ray, sprayed for insects, or had a cup of coffee should be jailed immediately. I'm heading to the county jail right now.

I wondered if you'd ever man up... Post the address, I'm getting out my postcards as I type.

That's pretty funny. "Child Support"...is the consequence or the man for causing a severe birth defect...or DEATH of a fetus? Meanwhile women who are addicts and fetus dies or is born with severe birth defects...go to prison.

Yeah...being a lesbian would be a better deal for your daughter. Then she can be on TV for wanting to get married and heteros telling her she can't because she's a pervert ...and having 2/3rd of the population wanting to lynch her publicly. Yep...you got a winner of an idea.

If daddy is smoking the pipe, odds are mommy is too so no need to punish him because of what she does :2wave:

Now back to the My OP, I am thinking I could probably get her really addicted to food, especially sweets, so she would be a fat lesbian. That would reduce the possibility that she would find a prospective wife or get on TV. The women in my family tend to be a little taller than average women, so we could really go full-bore lumberjack lesbian. I just hope she has red hair.

If daddy is smoking the pipe, odds are mommy is too so no need to punish him because of what she does :2wave:

Now back to the My OP, I am thinking I could probably get her really addicted to food, especially sweets, so she would be a fat lesbian. That would reduce the possibility that she would find a prospective wife or get on TV. The women in my family tend to be a little taller than average women, so we could really go full-bore lumberjack lesbian. I just hope she has red hair.

As my grandma use to say..."The proof's in the puddin."...

How would you prove it?

How would you prove it?

Simple...sperm analysis...very easy to get one. Just need to pop down to the doc's...go to the boy's room...select your favorite magazine...and the rest...just a little handy work. Oh, you will need to use a specimen jar.

Simple...sperm analysis...very easy to get one. Just need to pop down to the doc's...go to the boy's room...select your favorite magazine...and the rest...just a little handy work. Oh, you will need to use a specimen jar.

That doesn't answer the question at all. How do you prove that the sperm that fertilized the egg is damaged and that the damage is due to his actions?

That doesn't answer the question at all. How do you prove that the sperm that fertilized the egg is damaged and that the damage is due to his actions?

I suspect test testing the samples might be involved

Is that you Henrin.....? Didn't recognize you.

Simple...if the DNA of the sperm is damaged or mutated...and the woman is clean and then surely it's the man's fault that the fetus as a severe birth defect...or died in the womb. Women always make perfect eggs, Hernrin...you know that.

I wondered if you'd ever man up... Post the address, I'm getting out my postcards as I type.

Show me where one pro-lifer has ever said women should not be allowed to drink coffee or get an x-ray based on potential harm to a fetus that may or may not ever exist. That is what you and this thread is advocating.

Show me where one pro-lifer has ever said women should not be allowed to drink coffee or get an x-ray based on potential harm to a fetus that may or may not ever exist. That is what you and this thread is advocating.

This thread is about MEN who abuse substance (or other preventable reasons)...that damage the DNA in their sperm...then ejaculate that sperm into a woman causing her to conceive..that results in a severed defective fetus...or the death of a fetus. And about the fact that if it's the other way around, women are crucified and sent to jail...men are never scrutinized like women over co-conception issues.

You came into this thread making a joke out of it...rather than taking in the various point of the topic.

Is that you Henrin.....? Didn't recognize you.

Simple...if the DNA of the sperm is damaged or mutated...and the woman is clean and then surely it's the man's fault that the fetus as a severe birth defect...or died in the womb. Women always make perfect eggs, Hernrin...you know that.

Well, it seems like you aren't even sure how this makes sense, so I guess I'm done here.

Well, it seems like you aren't even sure how this makes sense, so I guess I'm done here.

Thanks for your contribution, Henrin...and actually it's been the MOST CIVIL from any pro-life men who have posted.

See your up past your night-night time... Oh...and sticks and stones, Jay...:2wave:

Well... at least you're being paradoxically on-topic, here, in a derpy thread about nothing.

This thread is about MEN who abuse substance (or other preventable reasons)...that damage the DNA in their sperm...then ejaculate that sperm into a woman causing her to conceive..that results in a severed defective fetus...or the death of a fetus. And about the fact that if it's the other way around, women are crucified and sent to jail...men are never scrutinized like women over co-conception issues.

You came into this thread making a joke out of it...rather than taking in the various point of the topic.

The thread is a joke. If you want to make comparisons, they have to be factually similar. This thread doesn't do that. Now ask me what I think should happen if a man intentionally does something to harm an already conceived baby or causes a pregnant lady to miscarry. That is a more accurate comparison. I don't oppose women getting x rays or drinking coffee, but you're telling me that I have to oppose those things for men.

The thread is a joke. If you want to make comparisons, they have to be factually similar. This thread doesn't do that. Now ask me what I think should happen if a man intentionally does something to harm an already conceived baby or causes a pregnant lady to miscarry. That is a more accurate comparison. I don't oppose women getting x rays or drinking coffee, but you're telling me that I have to oppose those things for men.

I'm not telling you have to oppose anything. YOU HAVE CHOICES...which is more than you afford women.

I'm saying...that if you are an addict that mutates your DNA in your sperm...which results in a defective fetus...you need to be held accountable. Women who are addicts in which their addiction damages a fetus...go to jail.

Knowingly, lucidly, absent coercion, behaving in ways that risk damage to a child - ought to be on par with publicly expressing respect for Justin Bieber. Until then, society is ****ed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom