• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should heterosexuals be allowed to enter the USA?

teacher said:
I wear Levi's 30x34 regular fit, white clean Nike's, and white wife beater shirts: on the job. Then I get paid. I work for myself. My question to you, my bumbershoot toting friend, is. Is that bad taste? If it is, then, why do I get hit on by both sexes? Can't just be my massive.....brain. Eh?

Well, teach, unlike most str8 guys, you are just perfect. Swoon

Naughty Nurse said:
Well, teach, unlike most str8 guys, you are just perfect. Swoon

When we are so politically different, each sexually challenged in our own ways, from different nations ect., pretty much what I'm saying here is: despite all that, we both have a sense-o-humor and get along just fine, should be a lesson to all the wadded panty wearers on this site, don't you think?

So happy no one lost their life in this last go around bro.

What's the mood there?

Keep up the fight or pull out of Iraq?

:2ukflag: :2usflag: When it's all said and done we WILL stick together.

HTColeman said:
Sure, I believe in the Bible and the bible says that a man should not lay with another man, as he would a woman.

Gonna indulge in a little stoning-to-death this weekend, like it says in the Bible? ;)

Naughty Nurse said:
You said this:

in this thread.

Delete word "homosexual", insert "blacks" and put post in a thread that has nothing to do with race.

:doh: Yea....Ummm....I forgot about that. It didn't come out like I meant, I would reword it but I can't think of the right words to say it.

Naughty Nurse said:
Gonna indulge in a little stoning-to-death this weekend, like it says in the Bible? ;)

No, we only do that the children who disobey their parents

And what the .... is that avatar?

alex said:
Because we are!

Why do women enjoy the company of gay men? Because we talk to them for who they are and not what is between their legs! If straight men would just understand that a woman wants to get to know them though great and honest conversation, then their women would not need to go to gay men!

*raises my diet coke high in toast* Cheers to that.

Yea, but sometimes it is hard to stay focused, Men think about sex, what is the statistic, every 15 seconds?

HTColeman said:
Yea, but sometimes it is hard to stay focused, Men think about sex, what is the statistic, every 15 seconds?

yeah but? Thinking about sex, and making your entire existence revolve around sex are too differnt things. What if we women started deciding that men weren't more than toys to get our rocks off? oh wait, nevermind, that would never work. They'd enjoy that too much. *sighs*

My entire existence does not revolve around sex. But, when you are sitting in an interview and a rather attractive young woman has a rather low cut shirt on, and has a habit of putting her elbows on the table and clasping her hands, it is hard to stay focused.

Naughty Nurse said:
(This one's for calm2chaos etc.)

I know that not all terrorists are heterosexual, but the vast majority are. Personally I can't tell the difference between a peace-loving heterosexual and a terrorist, so maybe it's time you guys over there just stopped letting them in?

Now, does that sound reasonable?

BTW - I haven't added a poll in case someone thinks this is a real poll!!

Boy your funny. Tell you what, let all the people you want in the UK. You go for it. They seem to like blowing up transit systems. But lets not look a wary eye at the group that is doing it. It would be unfair to target them just because that a nice size portion of them are blowing you up. You keep defending those that are actively killing you.

Your pathetic reasoning would seem to say that there is NO connection between musilms and terrorist activity going on today. You work with that, the 50 dead 2 weeks ago and the attempts yesterday are just things you obviously want to live with.

Calm2Chaos said:
Boy your funny. Tell you what, let all the people you want in the UK. You go for it. They seem to like blowing up transit systems. But lets not look a wary eye at the group that is doing it. It would be unfair to target them just because that a nice size portion of them are blowing you up. You keep defending those that are actively killing you.

Your pathetic reasoning would seem to say that there is NO connection between musilms and terrorist activity going on today. You work with that, the 50 dead 2 weeks ago and the attempts yesterday are just things you obviously want to live with.

That is completely uncalled for. You have no idea if anyone here has lost someone in those bombings or who was affected. You need to check yourself before you post.

HTColeman said:
That is completely uncalled for. You have no idea if anyone here has lost someone in those bombings or who was affected. You need to check yourself before you post.

WHY?

Is it a secret that people died a couple weeks ago? Or that there was another attempt yetserday. I made no dispariging remarks about the dead. I said nothing direspectfull about the dead or there families. I am actually mornful and annoyed at people like this that don't want to protect these innocent civillians. That have more concern for the killers then the killed. NOTHING I said was or was meant to be disrespectful to those that died or there families

You referred to the event in sarcasm:
Tell you what, let all the people you want in the UK. You go for it. They seem to like blowing up transit systems
You work with that, the 50 dead 2 weeks ago and the attempts yesterday are just things you obviously want to live with.

ESPECIALLY, since the events were so recent, you need to learn a little sensity when referring to death. If you do not realize this, then you are out of touch with society.
You don't live in the UK, you don't know what it might be like over there.

HTColeman said:
You referred to the event in sarcasm:

ESPECIALLY, since the events were so recent, you need to learn a little sensity when referring to death. If you do not realize this, then you are out of touch with society.
You don't live in the UK, you don't know what it might be like over there.

I live in the US were they killed 3000 in one swipe. So yea I have a slight idea what they might be going through.

I live in the U.S. too playa, that is why I'm saying you should be a little more sensitive about the topic. You might talk about 9/11 now, but it was a very solemn subject throughout Amerca during September, 2001.

HTColeman said:
I live in the U.S. too playa, that is why I'm saying you should be a little more sensitive about the topic. You might talk about 9/11 now, but it was a very solemn subject throughout Amerca during September, 2001.

Your right it was. But it was spoke of, discussed and disected routinely for a year and ahalf until everyone started to forget about it.

My point was lost however and it's still valid, least in my opinion. You watch the crowd thats lookin to kill you. Not a point intargeting gay males, or 80 year old grandmothers because they are not the ones actively using terroist techniques throughout the world

HTColeman said:
No, we only do that the children who disobey their parents

:rofl OK - you're forgiven.

HTColeman said:

You have a problem with my wig?

May I ask you why you believe homosexuality is a sin, besides that which you have been told? Why do YOU think it's a sin?

I myself hate no one............Being a Roman Catholic we are taught to love the sinner and hate the sin they commit...........

Navy Pride said:
I myself hate no one............Being a Roman Catholic we are taught to love the sinner and hate the sin they commit...........

The question didn't mention hate. And you didn't answer it!

HTColeman said:

It's a monkey in a Nurse outfit. What the hell is wrong with you boy?

Good as they are, my monkey army still sustains injuries. Especially when they get into the banana wine. Monkeys are smarter the many on this site. Surly they're smart enough to be Nurses. I think Nurse has the second best avatar.

Back
Top Bottom