• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should heterosexuals be allowed to enter the USA?

Gandhi>Bush said:
Do you live in San Francisco?

No but I remember in the eighties when the AIDS epidemic was running wild they closed the bath houses in SF.........That is where I learned about them......

You don't have to believe me check it out yourself, just google search on SF gay bath houses.........

Navy Pride said:
No but I remember in the eighties when the AIDS epidemic was running wild they closed the bath houses in SF.........That is where I learned about them......

You don't have to believe me check it out yourself, just google search on SF gay bath houses.........

Never tell people to "look it up"....It's your obligation, not theirs, to provide sources to back up your side of the argument. If you're so adamant about an issue, you should have no problem getting your hands dirty.

i seriously love all of you, you people rejuvinate my hope for humanity (well except for jfk jr. but thats not the point)

excellent work!

Navy Pride said:

You want me to go to www.google.com and type in "San Francisco Gay Bath houses?"

Should I include XXX? I'm certain they'll be there one way or another...

Seriously that's just asking for nasty things...

Navy Pride said:

So you vaguely remember that aboyt 20 years ago in some bath houses in one US city some gay men were being promiscuous, and from this you want to bad mouth a whole group of people?

I shall apply the same logic to you. Some Catholic priests are paedophiles. You are a Catholic. Therefore you are a paedophile.

Navy Pride said:
Hey I am not defending straight perversion either but come on 100 men in a daisy chain in those bath houses in SF.............Even to you that has to be a little much...................

They're free to do as they please. I don't judge. these days they know to wear condoms. In the 80's they didn't. You can't condemn people for what they didn't know.

Navy Pride said:
Sadly you ...................

Me?
I'm a woman in a realtionship with a man. You jump to conclusions.

Navy Pride said:
and my friends are the exception rather then the rule...........

Again, you incorrectly jump to conclusions.

AIDs is still running rampant in the male homosexual community, and is the fast rising group.....and now you and I are picking up the tab for their vile sexual lifestyle in the form of higher insurance premiums because they have passed laws in most states that make it illegal to charge the primary HIV risk group-male homosexuals, higher premiums....a self serving law that subsidizes their filth.

Male homosexuals now collectively view HIV as a chemically manageable disease with AIDS drugs paid for by you and me, so they have returned back to the days of rampant, rampaging rectal promiscuity, fecal ingestion, rampant crystal meth use, etc.

Navy Pride,
Why are you so interested in gays? You've got some deep rooted issues there, don't you? Notice you never responded to my direct comments about you a while back. Hit the nail on the head did I VoR? Put your white sheets on and go bang you're fellow skinheads. I don't expect a reply. You KNOW I'm on to you. Shall I expose? Run Nazi!

teacher said:
Navy Pride,
Why are you so interested in gays? You've got some deep rooted issues there, don't you? Notice you never responded to my direct comments about you a while back. Hit the nail on the head did I VoR? Put your white sheets on and go bang you're fellow skinheads. I don't expect a reply. You KNOW I'm on to you. Shall I expose? Run Nazi!

He doesn't run...I'm guessing he skips...

Back
Top Bottom