• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should "European Jesus" depictions be removed?

Should "European Jesus" depictions be removed?

• Total voters
I need to ask. How can there be a " both sides to the argument" ? Being asked if someone is caucasian or not is really a yes / no kind of answer. Some here among a lot of people claiming to know the truth are telling a lie.

As a white guy I was raised to believe that Jesus was a white guy. All the paintings and stained glass depicted a white Jesus. I can also understand why people of color would prefer to see a non-white Jesus in paintings and stained glass. Afterall from what we know Jesus was probably not white. Whatsmore, it shouldn't matter what color Jesus might have been. But, in fact it does to some people. In a private building such as a church or a religious facility, it should be the responsibility of board or congregation.

Whose Jesus anyway, was that the name he was born with

If the real Jesus came back and you saw him walking down the street and asked him if he was Jesus Christ, he would say, ''who's he''.

Back
Top Bottom